Heavenly Hybrid’s Hideout: Jump In Anytime

Thank you all so much!!! :love: There’s been more than enough confirmations for me! Down she goes! :yummy:

It seems like I’m seeing that CBD should be harvested at cloudy, is that right? This Nightingale is mostly for Mr H, so I don’t mind it not having any amber. He‘s good with a more uplifting stone than I usually like.

As for now, I’ll be in trim jail, but I’ll have company and help, so it’s not so bad.

Goodnight sweet Nightingale :love:
B889DB09-B8AB-4D86-B254-54119CBFB999.jpeg

(hi KiKi!)
57AA4BB1-C7B5-444F-9A23-4214BDA24CDB.jpeg
3D3F8B2A-9C14-48E8-BBF7-B390A9FE9BE1.jpeg
D38BCF2E-DD0D-4FA6-B226-3290FA8AD58A.jpeg

She is a bit of a sloppy mess, but she’ll be coo. :Rasta:Trim town here we come!

And as promised, here’s some pictures of
Oh Can-di-da, oops wait that’s Canada.. oh well. :D

Candida

I think she’s got some more time yet, I still see a good amount of clear, so I’ll wait. As of tomorrow she’ll be at 7 weeks from flip. But I’m keeping a close eye because she seems close.

Whew! It’s already a little roomier in the tent and I’m glad for it. Still a bit of a cluster f, but better. ;)

Looks like a great haul. A most excellent result!
Thanks Shed! Despite the lollipopping, she still had a good amount of popcorn buds, but I’ll use it to make oil, so just as well I suppose. Glad I had help, or I’d probably still be trimming! :laughtwo: She was lanky and leafy.

Guess what time it is.......
25166318-92BB-4144-9AA1-623945423C6F.jpeg

The greatly anticipated (by me) Afghani, Critical Purple Kush and Dr. Seedsman (30:1 CBD). The CPK and Dr Seedsman will be part of the Seedsman comparative grow, which I am grossly behind everyone else on. Hopefully - better late than never - will be an acceptable frame of mind over there. :battingeyelashes:

Hells bells HH! Looking forward to seeing your Afghani. Probably not as much as you are though :ganjamon:
Lol, thanks Prof! I’ve been blabbing on and on about it long enough. :laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom