Heavenly Hybrid’s Hideout: Jump In Anytime

While we were visiting Hood River, we always make a stop at one of the dispensaries right near there. We picked up a little container of Sensi Star and oh man!!! Killer indica!! Talk about stupid-stoned and put ya to bed!! I looked it up and they aren’t releasing the breeding info, but they did say it has - wait for it - a lot of Afghani.! I can not wait to grow out one of my Afghanis!!! I’m tempted to drop a bean right this very second! Right this second!

made me think of @Amy Gardner because it was an area that burned a couple of years ago. But it’s grown back and flourished so much, you’d almost never know it happened.
:hug: Thanks Heavenly. Thats’s how it usually goes. The burnt forest around my house will come back for sure. In many places it wont tho - these have been too hot because it was too dry. Different things will come...
Promix HP happened to be along our drive, so we stopped and got a couple bags. Looking forward to no ph-ing and being able to go a couple days between waterings. I like coco, but it can be a pita and I’m ready for a break.
#promixgirls
:yahoo:

:thumb:

I’m making some FauxMix® For my indoor ruin this year - cant buy promix here. Will it matter? Can I still be one of the #promixgirls with a fake one? :rofl:

Lmao, maybe it’s a Canadian thing? Note the bit underlined with the red line. :p
AF722B25-00C5-44AD-A58F-9A987CD3FFDD.jpeg

Hey gang, just wanted to drop a line and let you know that I am fine and everything’s ok. I’m just having some trouble with a 420 staff member and it’s frankly, making me reconsider if I want to continue being a member here. I hope you’re all doing well and I’m on Instagram while I’m figuring things out.

Glad you're doing ok, HH...Hope you & 420 get things ironed out....
we sure don't want to lose you...:straightface:

Oh no!! I sure hope things get ironed out too! We definitely don’t want to lose you and your ray of sunshine on here :love:

Back
Top Bottom