Heavenly Hybrid’s Hideout: Jump In Anytime

Brilliantly done, if faulty in logic.
Can't get grommets easily.
Free is better than not.
Totally moveable is a plus too!
What if your grommet isn't where you need it?
Lmao, you two are too much.

Brilliantly done, if faulty in logic.
Can't get grommets easily.
Free is better than not.
Totally moveable is a plus too!
What if your grommet isn't where you need it?

I don't see anything wrong with the logic
Do your research... get it on Zon easy
I'm sure you knew that though
Of course you did.. now I'm just rambling
Too much typing
:)

Hi everyone! :) Not a whole lot to update at the moment, except for my little clones got topped.
490E5554-F4BE-4F90-8B6A-F9B9CD5D9A66.jpeg

Nice little stump
88492F3C-1362-4C5B-AC46-D8CA1E9567B3.jpeg

I topped them a few days ago, and I thought the new growth is looking too light, so I upped the mega crop for today’s watering. Hopefully they will darken up soon. I’m used to coco and these are in soil, so I need to get used to a slower pace. It sure is nice to only need to water every other day or two though! :meditate:I still need to figure out what I’m going to do with these clones.. o_O

The 4x4 is just cruising along. They’re at 25 days post flip (3 1/2 weeks), most of them said ~8 weeks to bloom, so I need to get things sorted out for the next grow batch. I have the seedsman grow with a Dr Seedsman 30:1 CBD, and Critical Purple Kush. I need to do at least one of each of those, I also really want to drop one of my Afghani seeds.
We have been talking about moving both the tents to a dedicated grow room. If we did do that, I could get a small tent for my mothers and clones. Although I’m a bit nervous about the heat and humidity of multiple tents in one room. I guess the only way to find out is to do it... Anyhow, thanks for listening to me think out loud.
Time to go boost my creativity and think :bongrip:

Have a great rest of the weekend and enjoy the Super (Smoke A) Bowl tomorrow!

Nice work with the clones I'm sure the bump in feed will get them where you want them. The topping is looking good as well they will be ready for training soon.

I can tell you from my experience having 3 tents in one room or in my case the garage. I have them ducted out of the garage and each tent is it's own micro climate that I can control with fan speed controllers , humidifier or heater depending on what environment I'm trying to create.

That's some nice clone work. New growth isn't lime green with MC? :)
Lol, good point. It is, but it just looks a little too light to me. I also have been feeding them pretty lightly so far, so as soon as I saw the light green, I thought it might be time to bump it up. As long as I don’t get nute burn, I’m hoping it’s right.

I can tell you from my experience having 3 tents in one room or in my case the garage. I have them ducted out of the garage and each tent is it's own micro climate that I can control with fan speed controllers , humidifier or heater depending on what environment I'm trying to create.
Does each tent vent into the garage and then ducted out from there? Or do you have each tent with its own exhaust outside? For me, it would be all in one bedroom, but I only have one exhaust to the outside. I wonder if it would be enough?

Does each tent vent into the garage and then ducted out from there? Or do you have each tent with its own exhaust outside? For me, it would be all in one bedroom, but I only have one exhaust to the outside. I wonder if it would be enough?
I have each tent exhausted with it's own duct going out of the garage. I think you could vent it into the room then out side you may need a booster fan to actually pull the exhaust out of the room. Another option might be getting a duct splitter and attaching all the ducts to it then outside.

I have each tent exhausted with it's own duct going out of the garage. I think you could vent it into the room then out side you may need a booster fan to actually pull the exhaust out of the room. Another option might be getting a duct splitter and attaching all the ducts to it then outside.
Thanks for the help N! I have a few extra exhaust fans I could use too. I forgot about them til you said that, so double thanks! It helps me feel like it’ll be possible without spending a bunch more money.

Update for the 4x4 today, I had to break out my king fu panda skills today. It’s a good thing my kids have made me watch it a million times, or I might not have had the skill level required. :battingeyelashes:

Chop, chop little onion!
86E21498-BFA0-4521-A670-146F75E24F6F.jpeg

Hi-ya!!
BA3F5CE7-68C0-438E-A5CD-C743CF431C73.jpeg

And some bud-shots

Candida
91B39052-93B4-4FDC-9924-34DB796A8FE5.jpeg
Northern Lights
82FC91EF-DF01-47DE-9818-69AE737C416E.jpeg
Nightingale - I had to search to find a non-chopped branch. So - - tall!
A4FABCDB-722D-4545-BEE8-370FD671C566.jpeg
Hiydrow
8FCDE780-6F79-4AB3-A5F0-CB5B439880FD.jpeg
Critical Mass - gonna be phat!!
A593FAB2-2BD3-4147-BEAC-A39FCFD0057D.jpeg
Mango Kush
6FF7DDA2-47DA-4FED-88D1-D532E8B1FE28.jpeg
Everyone
146886D6-2657-42DB-BC6A-4334221EA591.jpeg
D5BB151D-1117-4176-8B7D-C312299AD20D.jpeg

That’s all for today, hope you all stay nice and toasted on this winters day. :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom