Heavenly Hybrid’s Hideout: Jump In Anytime

I've heard you mention it a time or two :cheesygrinsmiley: ...Hope it grows like a weed for you!
:D It’s so true! Sorry if I’ve been a touch annoying about it. It’ll probably get worse. ;)
I'm sure you'll be babbling (look! I moved the L) on about it far into the future as well :)
Lol, I’ll probably be blabbing and babbling!! But first, I need to get her to pop :yummy:

Let the updates roll on. Looking at the small tent, we’re almost completely caught up now. :)

I’ve been dragging my feet on some things I’ve needed to do - including uppotting my clones. Mostly because I didn’t have a plan for what to do with them all. Plus I hate killing perfectly good, rooted plants. So the plan is to keep mothers going until Mr H and I decide what CBDs we like/don’t like and go from there. I decided at this point, to go ahead and keep the clones too and move them into the 4x4 as soon as I harvest Candida most likely. We are going to have these cbd buds coming out of our ears!! :laughtwo:
So I upcanned the clones into 2g pots - I want them to keep small this time!!
E1220E5E-96FD-4C8C-961C-0FE1A918FE47.jpeg
B25D293D-FDD2-417F-B040-E01725FF65CB.jpeg

and now they’re home sweet home (for now).
82500180-156F-489C-B4F5-E8572237C15A.jpeg

I’ll get the hang of this perpetual timing juggle eventually. Lol.

Softie. SMH

I knew it!
I just knew you'd keep them!!!

You can't keep every clone. I ran a simulation. This is what your house will look like in 6 months if you do.
View media item 1754697

Real talk!
:rofl:

I seem to invite the chaos right in, don't I?! LoL
Better than anyone I know! not that I can say a damn thing, my tent space is kinda wild rn.

Guess what time it is.......
25166318-92BB-4144-9AA1-623945423C6F.jpeg

The greatly anticipated (by me) Afghani, Critical Purple Kush and Dr. Seedsman (30:1 CBD). The CPK and Dr Seedsman will be part of the Seedsman comparative grow, which I am grossly behind everyone else on. Hopefully - better late than never - will be an acceptable frame of mind over there. :battingeyelashes:
I’m only a few weeks ahead of you so don’t worry haha! My 30:1 are just starting to take off

I’m only a few weeks ahead of you so don’t worry haha! My 30:1 are just starting to take off
Haha, you’ve been my mental salvation this whole time Dutch!! You and good ol smeegol. He’ll probably be receiving his seeds any day now. ;)

Congratulations on your harvest! :bravo:

Does someone have a link for the Seedsman grow?

Thanks Chris! :thumb:

Congratulations on your harvest! :bravo:
Thanks so much Beez. You’ve got to be getting ready to fire up your 2020 grow soon?

Thanks for giving the link @Chris Scorpio. I should probably add that one to my signature now, eh?

Mornin' dear!
:passitleft:

Hope you're thoroughly waked & baked.
LoL
Goood morning! Lol, I wish! The kids are sick and I’m getting it too, so I’m on capsules only. :straightface: But since I don’t have to go anywhere, I can at least double up! Does that count?

Goood morning! Lol, I wish! The kids are sick and I’m getting it too, so I’m on capsules only. :straightface: But since I don’t have to go anywhere, I can at least double up! Does that count?
Ugh... my kids just got over the funk.

Luckily, them little germ-bags didn't get me this time. LoL

You’ve got to be getting ready to fire up your 2020 grow soon?
Yes, indeed I am! Getting pretty excited to get some seeds popping soon. This year is going to be a bit different, as my son (and grow partner) has moved out into his own home. That means 2 locations and we can legally grow twice as many plants! :party:

Back
Top Bottom