Heavenly Hybrid’s Hideout: Jump In Anytime

After 24 hours in water and 24 hours in a paper towel:
E4793BA1-15BA-4499-B729-814224E2AB2D.jpeg

Dr. Seedsman and Critical Purple Kush have tails! Big ones!! I’ve not had this kind of growth before putting them in the pellets, I hope I did it right...:lot-o-toke:
Nothing from the Afghani yet.:lot-o-toke:
So she’s still in her paper towel. Come on girl!

No....mine where hermies..so I stopped bragging 2 weeks into flower

Lol

But am very impressed with both strains

Been vaping the Dr Seedsman flower last few days camping...like it so far

Sooooooooo hope my next two don't Hermy...I'll be pulling fem seeds from them, crosses, children, multiple orgies of pollen....etc etc etc

No....mine where hermies..so I stopped bragging 2 weeks into flower

Lol

But am very impressed with both strains

Been vaping the Dr Seedsman flower last few days camping...like it so far

Sooooooooo hope my next two don't Hermy...I'll be pulling fem seeds from them, crosses, children, multiple orgies of pollen....etc etc etc
Lol, I forgot about that! Glad to hear such a good report on that Dr. S! Have you tried the CPK yet?

Critical Purple Kush is a real stoney Indica

Mine was sooooooo frosty.... Very impressive indeed

Just hit the Dr Seedsman, had Spam and Creamed corn for lunch

Tiggernado and I are chilling now....

Camping rules

Nice looking garden Heavenly :popcorn: I think the glasses make an excellent difference

It’s a juggling act
It totally is. The ones I had had a couple of spots that were just right but lining the phone lens up to that spot was tricky. You’ll get better at it as you go. They look great! And the glasses are very good for your eyes when yer in that light too ;)

peppermint
I love peppermint in the bath! Excellent for muscular pain :meditate:

Hey Hh I'm swinging through after a couple of week hiatus from my battle with the crud.

I'm sorry I'm waaay late but I'm so happy your back at it again! Lovely looking harvest and the remaining plants are fantastic. Congrats on the new bean pops they have some very long tap roots they should give you a nice strong start on the next round.

Hey Hh I'm swinging through after a couple of week hiatus from my battle with the crud.

I'm sorry I'm waaay late but I'm so happy your back at it again! Lovely looking harvest and the remaining plants are fantastic. Congrats on the new bean pops they have some very long tap roots they should give you a nice strong start on the next round.
Thanks N! Sorry to hear you were sick, I’ve just been getting over it myself finally too! I’m happy to see you on here too :hug:

A big hello to everyone, I had a family visitor, so it’s been a busy extended weekend over here. Things are returning to normal here now tho. As I was taking some pictures to make a 4x4 update, I noticed something concerning on my mango Kush. I’ll skip to the chase because I don’t know what it is!!
508CA7A3-6F1F-4562-88D9-E06EB84E5D1E.jpeg

I need to go back and really look the rest of the plants over, but this was the only bud I could see with this on it. I clipped it off just in case it’s something bad. My first concern being bud rot, I looked deeper into the bud where the damage is, but it was still green and seemed fine. But I have no clue, so please let me know what you all think?

I’ll resume with the real update soon, but first I have to panic!!!!!!!:lot-o-toke: What is this?! I took some trich pics of the bud and it’s not quite ready yet, but Ialso don’t want to leave it in there if it’s going to wreck the rest of the plants in there. I appreciate any and all advice guys. :love:

It is an upper, but there are some that are even higher. I know it’s difficult to see in pics, but this is about how tall that bud was. It is directly under the stronger light.
D3053D33-567F-4C07-8545-D6645288EE3F.jpeg

I dropped the plant down some, since the light is as high as it can go. So if that’s the cause, hopefully that will be the end of it...

Thanks for the help @Chris Scorpio and @InTheShed I really appreciate the help.

Back
Top Bottom