Heavenly Hybrid’s Hideout: Jump In Anytime

Lovely!! Thank you for all the opinions, I needed some help with this tricky chick. I’ll probably give her the chop tomorrow or the next day - whichever one Mr H will be most able to help! Shhh, he just doesn’t know it yet! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Your girls look fabulous HH! :love:
Thank you sweet girl!! :love: :passitleft:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

A couple of other things I forgot to mention, the final weight for the nightingale was 30g. Not great, but better than a kick in the head. On a more positive note - OG Kush #2 might be the best smoke I’ve ever grown... not that I’ve grown a lot. But nonetheless - amazing. I will give the disclaimer that I had to go 6-7 days with no smoking, having a capsules high only (because, sick), that my tolerance is a bit lower. But I tried some of my regulars - Alaskan Purple, Banana Kush and neither of them hit me like the OG does. Just look how chatty I am!! :laughtwo: And Mr H likes it too. :cool:
Nice euphoric high and a little stoney (dazed but not confused) with a tail end that could be a little sleepy, but not a midday crash type of high. OG Kush #1 is okay, but nothing like #2. I’m really glad 420 sent new seeds because this is something I want more of, I can tell already. Hopefully I got a couple more seeds that are like this one. :Rasta::Rasta::Rasta: Yeah baby!!

:thumb:
Beautiful! Look at all those frosty fan leaves :D

Plenty of cloudy there and the clear ones have the goodness of other cannabinoids as well.

That whole plant pic is a good example of a look of general ‘ripeness’ I reckon - even tho there’s still a few new pistils here and there, it looks done.

ANd yes absolutely it was meant as a compliment! :) :love: How long do you veg them for?

That whole plant pic is a good example of a look of general ‘ripeness’ I reckon - even tho there’s still a few new pistils here and there, it looks done.

ANd yes absolutely it was meant as a compliment! :) :love: How long do you veg them for?
Thanks Amy, I have been considering that ripeness factor you had mentioned, over the last couple of days. She hasn’t been adding much bulk or changing lately, at least that I can notice.

I’ll have to double check for specific veg time, but generally I aim for a 6+ week veg.

[edit] lmao!! I just went back and checked and Candida vegged for 9 weeks from sprout! :thedoubletake: Guess she went long this time! :laughtwo: I remember waiting until I felt like I could take a clone. In hindsight I could’ve easily done it after stretch. Lol, good ol hindsight!

Hellooooo!
Looking good HH! Making my rounds today trying to get caught up.... it always feels like I’m behind lol
Either way the garden looks great and I hope your well!
Well hey there Dutchie! Lol, I hear you there my friend! Always behind!! :nomo:
Ripe and ready has a nice sound to it ay? She's greasy!
Haha, I like it a lot!! Thanks Stone :)

Hi guys! Sad HH today. I had to clip off another bud off the Mango Kush from that weird leaf damage. Off one of my mains too :( I got some better pictures this time.

CD4D1A08-BAD7-4120-8918-518509301A3C.jpeg
36DB9311-E6CB-48A5-8DF7-BD0E87B169C9.jpeg
ABCE0D99-DB6F-42A8-BD22-BC2901B046FF.jpeg
2E21A3FF-3BE4-4E68-B2F3-C6EDB9F704C4.jpeg
1ED13710-E73D-4E6A-BF30-D57BFD164DFA.jpeg

Anyone have any ideas of what it could be? When I trim off the leaves, it’s always normal looking at the leaf stem. So at least I think I’m sparing the bud. I looked on gwe and I didn’t see anything that looked the same. WTH? :hmmmm:

Is it just the sugar leaves and nothing else?
yeah, mostly just sugars and sometimes on the edges fans.
Why are you cutting it off? I still say it looks like light bleach
Because I’m a panicky chick, ok! ;) I was afraid it’s a fungus or something, and I didn’t want it to spread to the bud. I dropped the plant down further from the light and it’s still happening, so it made me wonder if it is light burn or something else. I kept the bud and mr h will smoke it, so not a total waste.

Sorry heavenly, i got nothin on that one! :hmmmm: It’s hard to see in pics. But it does seem more (light) brown than the white that bleaching usually looks like (although I’m not very experienced with bleaching in my own tent so i dont really know for sure if that’s true).

Good that it will get smoked - it looks nearly ready anyway (?).

Back
Top Bottom