Heavenly Hybrid’s Hideout: Jump In Anytime

Cool - i was wanting to know becasue of the kush goodness you describe. Mango Kush sounds nice! The Pakistan Chitral Kush i have going now smell like mango lemon sherbet :drool:
It was the first grow I ever had, two mango kush. So we had it for a long time as our main smoke and I remember I never got sick of it. It’s a really nice Kush and I’ve been looking forward to having it again. :) Laid back and giggly. I’d recommend it the highest of the three from my kush mix pack (banana, mango and blackberry).

We were going to go with cork in the kitchen to replace the old linoleum, but we ended up extending the oak from the rest of the house. It looks like shit now :(.
I was just messing w/you. Lmao, I didn’t know that was a real thing! :laughtwo: It’s just a tricolored carpeting.

:rofl:

I was thinking ... she pins notes on the floor... okaaay... should’ve been the clue you were having a giggle w it
I amuse myself, if no one else! :laughtwo: :laughtwo:

I'm late to the party as usual,but I gotta say- Great harvests ,HH !

Damn- you had a busy and productive weekend... probably a good thing that you didn't spot those nanners sooner- can't worry about them if you don't know they're there.
Although they don't matter much this late in the game....

Sorry to hear about the fungi (or whatever that was) on the MK, but better safe than sorry...

I'm quite familiar with cork floors. I'm a hardwood flooring contractor I've done cork flooring a bunch of different times I actually have it in our ensuite. It's actually quite nice stuff kinda soft underfoot and stands up really well. Mrs. N and I were sent to Portugal were it's manufactured to tour some mills and were taken to the forest were they remove the bark from the trees to make it.

I'm quite familiar with cork floors. I'm a hardwood flooring contractor I've done cork flooring a bunch of different times I actually have it in our ensuite. It's actually quite nice stuff kinda soft underfoot and stands up really well. Mrs. N and I were sent to Portugal were it's manufactured to tour some mills and were taken to the forest were they remove the bark from the trees to make it.
I had no idea this was even a thing. So my information is very old, but isn’t the cork tree endangered or a shortage or something? I just remember wine bottles going to screw tops because there wasn’t enough cork.
Great harvesting HH and beautiful trim job. Sorry about the issues with the Mango :( Sounds like you have some giggling good smoke so mission accomplished!
Thanks Mr S! I had hoped for less giggle with her, but I’ll take it! I’ll let the Northern Lights go late and the Critical Mass is growing pretty stout, like a good indica leaner, so she’ll go late as well. Hoping for a nice medley of choices. :Rasta:

I had no idea this was even a thing. So my information is very old, but isn’t the cork tree endangered or a shortage or something? I just remember wine bottles going to screw tops because there wasn’t enough cork.
My info is a bit old and it's been a few years since we went on the trip but that's the reason they only use the bark. They take it off in large slabs and over the years the bark grows back they never have to actually cut the tree down so it keeps it sustainable.

That’s good to hear. A lifetime ago I was a server in a fine dining restaurant, during the time wine makers were transitioning away from cork. Lol, opening up a screw top bottle of wine didn’t have quite the same presentation. ;)

That’s good to hear. A lifetime ago I was a server in a fine dining restaurant, during the time wine makers were transitioning away from cork. Lol, opening up a screw top bottle of wine didn’t have quite the same presentation. ;)

Ya the sound of cracking open a screw top bottle doesn't compare to the pop of a cork!

Thanks Stone! :love:

Oh geez, lol you have a talent for making everything sound dirty CS!!

Lol

A reference to deer hunting or fishing and hanging the harvested critters

But.......

I can see YER reference toooooooo

Lol

Back
Top Bottom