Growing Cannabis 101: Mint Chocolate OG, HSO, Organic Super-Soil, 25% Perlite, Gaja Green Organics, 3 Mars 300s &1 Mars 144, Equal Par Wall To Wall

So I may start a new journal, something like deans quest for a half pound auto or something but just wanted to show you what’s up , deed popped after 30hrs floating in distilled water , right into seed starting medium , there’s only a solo cup worth the rest is amended soil, didn’t want to potentially burn the little lady . But here is my seed starting box

A592E98D-B94B-457C-9772-9E12D0F2A230.jpeg

71DE5E73-84AA-47AE-AA12-F444831C5C37.jpeg

5A37A0C1-6D22-441B-B673-290423488011.jpeg

D801A7B0-96A1-4E6C-B0D2-BDE482EF8341.png

The light is just there for the heat , I have a seedling mat underneath , thanks to @Kingjoe83 for hooking a brother up. And a fan to get rid of access heat , ambient temp is 25 deg Celsius in the grow space , I will keep the solo cup on her until she pops , then humidity dome , I have ones that fit perfect on my 3 gal fabric pot

Does anyone know who represents geopot or know anyone who can make a custom sized fabric pot , I have a few micro grow ideas and fabric pots are the answer , no root issues what do ever

I think I will be starting a sepereate journal on this grow thoe just too keep it separate from my mint chocolate og grow . This grow may be done in the space bucket but these autos get huge compared to most

But I think with this genetics it is completely possible for this noob to obtain a half pound harvest off this auto . I may have to purchase a separate tent and another light for this grow but I will try to work with what I have money is tight. But I could always get rid of some of the stuff I don’t use. Anyway have a good day lady’s and gents

Attachments

• A67087C7-23BF-4325-94F2-A3A1DC4C8D48.png
    A67087C7-23BF-4325-94F2-A3A1DC4C8D48.png
    381.3 KB · Views: 31
@Kingjoe83 i still have one for you brother
I know see what happens with my quarter pounder autos of they pop up and what not. If they all do pop up , I'll be one plant over my legal limit..lol

As four in green House and one in ground .

To he continued we will say lol.

Cheers Dean.

07/22/19
Week 5 flower

PLEASE HELP !!!

Hey everyone it’s been a while , so far this grow has gone incredibly and now is the time I don’t want any hick ups but here we are , I noticed the leaves were starting to get slight purple tips , some lower leaves are yellowing , it almost looks like the plant is fading out , this is my first organic grow and I just need some advice, I read there is a phosphorus deficiency or it could be my night temps are too low. I have now set my dehumidifier on a timer to bring the night temps up but I need all of your advice. @Emilya @Pennywise @Kingjoe83 @carcass and anyone else who sees this .

I tried to get decent pics of it but these are the best I could get this morning before leaving for work

I plan on going through my notes and seeing when my last feed and how much I may have underfed on the top dress , 2 days ago I made a high in phosphorus compost tea ( 100% coincidental) but it was ready last night , half of it evaporated so it was probably only 3 litres of goodness . I’m just wondering if I can turn this around at this ooint , I do have a full run of Dutch nutrient salt based nutes but I don’t want to go that way , I didn’t have this problem on my last grow so I must have messed up on keeping track of how many tbs I put per gal of medium .

What do you guys think how should I correct this , I feel like this will really hurt my yields in the end , this will be my last run in this set up for a while so I need to make it count .

Dun dun dun
So here is my problem what are your thoughts week 5 flower
A9DDFF56-9FE9-4551-B1C6-E531EDBF7681.jpeg

Here is some more but there is purpling of the tips , and outer edges , lower leafs are yellowing , if I was in my last week I wouldn’t care but I’m officially week 5 of flower
A4F802AE-4915-4BAB-B377-F089084C8D7C.jpeg

You can see everything is starting to yellow
C40F437A-86FE-4CA1-85E0-486DF05A41B7.jpeg

This grow has been perfect up intil now
2AAD256C-BA9E-4901-AA02-7AB5B4E598DF.jpeg

960FB616-3BE3-4296-B6EF-E76276D33BE3.jpeg

784D208B-5B45-44F5-8BAB-31CD9DE6B582.jpeg

So after seeing these photos what do you guys think, like I said before I am a new grower , and this is my first organic run . I just need to be solution oriented can you please help me out before I loose big time in yields .

Thanks for your time ,

07/22/19
Week 5 flower

PLEASE HELP !!!

Hey everyone it’s been a while , so far this grow has gone incredibly and now is the time I don’t want any hick ups but here we are , I noticed the leaves were starting to get slight purple tips , some lower leaves are yellowing , it almost looks like the plant is fading out , this is my first organic grow and I just need some advice, I read there is a phosphorus deficiency or it could be my night temps are too low. I have now set my dehumidifier on a timer to bring the night temps up but I need all of your advice. @Emilya @Pennywise @Kingjoe83 @carcass and anyone else who sees this .

I tried to get decent pics of it but these are the best I could get this morning before leaving for work

I plan on going through my notes and seeing when my last feed and how much I may have underfed on the top dress , 2 days ago I made a high in phosphorus compost tea ( 100% coincidental) but it was ready last night , half of it evaporated so it was probably only 3 litres of goodness . I’m just wondering if I can turn this around at this ooint , I do have a full run of Dutch nutrient salt based nutes but I don’t want to go that way , I didn’t have this problem on my last grow so I must have messed up on keeping track of how many tbs I put per gal of medium .

What do you guys think how should I correct this , I feel like this will really hurt my yields in the end , this will be my last run in this set up for a while so I need to make it count .

Dun dun dun
So here is my problem what are your thoughts week 5 flower
A9DDFF56-9FE9-4551-B1C6-E531EDBF7681.jpeg

Here is some more but there is purpling of the tips , and outer edges , lower leafs are yellowing , if I was in my last week I wouldn’t care but I’m officially week 5 of flower
A4F802AE-4915-4BAB-B377-F089084C8D7C.jpeg

You can see everything is starting to yellow
C40F437A-86FE-4CA1-85E0-486DF05A41B7.jpeg

This grow has been perfect up intil now
2AAD256C-BA9E-4901-AA02-7AB5B4E598DF.jpeg

960FB616-3BE3-4296-B6EF-E76276D33BE3.jpeg

784D208B-5B45-44F5-8BAB-31CD9DE6B582.jpeg

So after seeing these photos what do you guys think, like I said before I am a new grower , and this is my first organic run . I just need to be solution oriented can you please help me out before I loose big time in yields .

Thanks for your time ,
That's normal a bit late in flower it's it's chemovar traits coming through . Purple fans could be genetics .. some say lack of calcium.

To me the look fine bud bit organic soil is me still learning as coco was my thing before lol

I don't think there is a problem here either. The leaves do not have little spots on them that says that there is a calcium deficiency. I actually see no damage at all on the leaves and I think these plants are doing splendidly, and the little bit of yellowing that you are seeing is normal fade starting in. The purple looks to be normal fall coloring on this strain... it is going to be a beautiful plant when it is done.

That's normal a bit late in flower it's it's chemovar traits coming through . Purple fans could be genetics .. some say lack of calcium.

To me the look fine bud bit organic soil is me still learning as coco was my thing before lol
Thank you so much joe I had to research chemovar did not know what it meant , but thanks for your quick reply , I am very happy to hear you think this plant is perfectly healthy , thank you

I don't think there is a problem here either. The leaves do not have little spots on them that says that there is a calcium deficiency. I actually see no damage at all on the leaves and I think these plants are doing splendidly, and the little bit of yellowing that you are seeing is normal fade starting in. The purple looks to be normal fall coloring on this strain... it is going to be a beautiful plant when it is done.
Emilya thank you for your prompt respond. I was a little bit of a panic to see this but , after you re assuring me this plant is on the money , you have eased my anxiety. I really appreciate the reply , I am new to organics so i am learning , I am so lucky to have you guys to turn to when I get lost . Thank you @Emilya you are an organic guru I’m glad I have got something right . I will post more pics when I get time , I’m gonna start checking trichomes this week but we are on the hole stretch :cheer: I don’t feel so stressed out now

Thank you so much joe I had to research chemovar did not know what it meant , but thanks for your quick reply , I am very happy to hear you think this plant is perfectly healthy , thank you

Emilya thank you for your prompt respond. I was a little bit of a panic to see this but , after you re assuring me this plant is on the money , you have eased my anxiety. I really appreciate the reply , I am new to organics so i am learning , I am so lucky to have you guys to turn to when I get lost . Thank you @Emilya you are an organic guru I’m glad I have got something right . I will post more pics when I get time , I’m gonna start checking trichomes this week but we are on the hole stretch :cheer: I don’t feel so stressed out now
She knows alot more then I do that's for sure .. :passitleft:

A little research shows that this is emerald og and grand daddy purple , so this is why the purple is coming out late into flower but this is week 5, day 5 to be exact day 33 so I have 32 days to go , does this seem right to happen on day 32 ?? This is where me being a noob really shines , this is my second time flowering plants indooors and I am loosing my confidence in how I’ve planned this . If this plant goes to day 65 that’s 9 weeks in flower. I am having a lot of anxiety know.

A little research shows that this is emerald og and grand daddy purple , so this is why the purple is coming out late into flower but this is week 5, day 5 to be exact day 33 so I have 32 days to go , does this seem right to happen on day 32 ?? This is where me being a noob really shines , this is my second time flowering plants indooors and I am loosing my confidence in how I’ve planned this . If this plant goes to day 65 that’s 9 weeks in flower. I am having a lot of anxiety know.
It will happen whenever the plant's genetics tells it to happen... there is nothing you could have done to prevent it or to make it happen sooner or later. Just keep calm and let the plant tell you what to do... there is no need to stress about it even if it goes 9 weeks or even longer.... I have had many plants that were not done before day 70.

Back
Top Bottom