Growing Cannabis 101: Mint Chocolate OG, HSO, Organic Super-Soil, 25% Perlite, Gaja Green Organics, 3 Mars 300s &1 Mars 144, Equal Par Wall To Wall

Now do I count first day of flower day of flip to 12/12 or when I seen first pistols??
I usually go by soon as I see pistils.myself . You get pre flower stage for week to two usually where they can stretch out .

Damn she filled that net fast-Beautiful! She's gonna be a monster
by the time she's done.Good job,Dean-she's perfect (or pretty damn close to it)!

Thanks cass , I am super happy with how everything is growing now , and for being week 3 of flower ( 3 weeks since I seen first pistols ) the buds are already frosty , my last grow wasn’t even this frosty at the end of harvest so I am very happy and VERY excited. I will get some nice bud shots tonight , but I am very impressed with the genetics from humboldt Seed organization. I am glad I have clones because I am going to make a small mother and try and dial in growing this strain. But I am very happy

07/09/19

UPDATE- hey everyone , just did a little bit of work in the tent and wanted to include it in an update , I went through and got rid of all leaves blocking light and to help with airflow around the bud sites, I have a fan blowing cool air up into the canopy from the floor in front of the air intake.
So officially this plant is 3 weeks from sight of first pistols, 4 weeks since the flip. She is progressing well and at this stage , this plant has more trichomes then my last run did at harvest.

ENVIRONMENT- so this are pretty much the same lights on 28 deg Celsius and lights off around 19 deg Celsius and a relative humidity of 40%, winds are blowing strong , I can’t light a lighter anywhere in between the canopy and the lights so no hot spots.

I just took a few photos of her
70EB2FC4-658A-4400-B669-0141B1C97A67.jpeg

0C911D63-5E7F-4F41-A0DD-81CC3D4B6E86.jpeg

40D7DF9E-4A7F-4C5C-AEA0-9C29086320CA.jpeg

THESE COLAS ARE STACKED , so happy

5A5CFFDE-EF24-4689-8AF0-9BB378C72EFB.jpeg

3AA9AB42-085E-47C5-817C-7E59FCCB0CE7.jpeg

5A8C3A73-0042-41C6-A7A5-21D293D8F0D2.jpeg
M

DB9F2E8B-98D1-45E6-9E0E-8C8FB920A5F7.jpeg

2BF809EB-D122-4F9A-A1C0-843207357C27.jpeg

I hope ya’ll have a great day , thanks for taking the time out of your day to read my journal , it means a lot to me , and I really do appreciate all the help from all you. Until next time , keep it real and as always happy growing everyone !!

Hey everyone , so I’m going to start my first auto seed. I have been doing some research and from what I read , autos don’t need the same stuff as photos , from what I read it’s saying that they don’t need as much nitrogen the less is more kinda deal, so what I’m not sure about is , since I use gaja green organics what kind of ratio should I be doing for these guys , if I use the 75% 4-4-4 and 25% 2-8-4 I will get about 5 weeks out of the amendments, but that will put me into the flower stage , is this going to be too much nitrogen for this stage ?? Or should I just start off with a 50/50% of the all purpose 4-4-4 and powerbloom 2-8-4 . I just don’t know the veg times on autos . I just wanted to pick a few of your brains to see you guys think

Hey everyone , so I’m going to start my first auto seed. I have been doing some research and from what I read , autos don’t need the same stuff as photos , from what I read it’s saying that they don’t need as much nitrogen the less is more kinda deal, so what I’m not sure about is , since I use gaja green organics what kind of ratio should I be doing for these guys , if I use the 75% 4-4-4 and 25% 2-8-4 I will get about 5 weeks out of the amendments, but that will put me into the flower stage , is this going to be too much nitrogen for this stage ?? Or should I just start off with a 50/50% of the all purpose 4-4-4 and powerbloom 2-8-4 . I just don’t know the veg times on autos . I just wanted to pick a few of your brains to see you guys think
I always start at 1/4 dose bro

@Kingjoe83 I used to when I did bottled nutes but with dry amendments they don’t break down all at once it’s a slow process and only what has been broken down is what the plant can take up, I was just doing research on autos and I seen a few things that said the opposite so I wanted everyone’s feedback. But when it says 3 tbs per gal I use 2 so I do cut it back but i wasn’t sure about using veg amendments with autos cause of the short veg time , first time doing autos so I was unsure . How’s the seeds going joe

@Kingjoe83 I used to when I did bottled nutes but with dry amendments they don’t break down all at once it’s a slow process and only what has been broken down is what the plant can take up, I was just doing research on autos and I seen a few things that said the opposite so I wanted everyone’s feedback. But when it says 3 tbs per gal I use 2 so I do cut it back but i wasn’t sure about using veg amendments with autos cause of the short veg time , first time doing autos so I was unsure . How’s the seeds going joe
Not bad bro

Here are a few just planted the three autos quarter pounders from canuk.seeds today

Back
Top Bottom