Growing Cannabis 101: Mint Chocolate OG, HSO, Organic Super-Soil, 25% Perlite, Gaja Green Organics, 3 Mars 300s &1 Mars 144, Equal Par Wall To Wall

Love that mars shot really cool. Great updates lots of love being out into this journal bud.

Scrog is coming along nicely .

Yeah dean

Id say come up tonight me and wife are just lazing around Bon fire tonight .

Drinking relaxing . But not so easy to say oh on route with as many seeds as you have running around in your house been destroying front little deck . Going to home depot to looks at my options for that plastic deck or composite deck is.

I'm off for three days woot woot..

Hope you got it off to bud
Hey joe did you decide what your gonna fix your deck with?? I would just go with 5/4 board pressure treated ( it’s brown now instead of green) they call it ceyana or something like that, do you need a hand fixing it ?? It’s rigjt up my ally , I build everything man
0D583AFF-6CA6-4AFB-A90C-0CA07CAFF77F.jpeg

B66510B2-B59E-493B-A0D6-664DA507A945.jpeg

Here’s an example of a fence we just finished , let me know brother

Yeah dean

Id say come up tonight me and wife are just lazing around Bon fire tonight .

Drinking relaxing . But not so easy to say oh on route with as many seeds as you have running around in your house been destroying front little deck . Going to home depot to looks at my options for that plastic deck or composite deck is.

I'm off for three days woot woot..

Hope you got it off to bud
Hey joe did you decide what your gonna fix your deck with?? I would just go with 5/4 board pressure treated ( it’s brown now instead of green) they call it ceyana or something like that, do you need a hand fixing it ?? It’s rigjt up my ally , I build everything man if you need some help don’t be shy brotherman

@Pennywise so I got my 2 plants that where in the tent outside now , had some cloudy days past few days so it’s helped with the transition to outside , the hardening off went without a hitch. Now I’m wondering If me putting them outside will cause a Hermie ?? Also do you think they will re veg and have enough time to get substantial new growth in 2 months I’d be happy if they doubled in size but if I left them this size I’d probably only get an oz off each plant and that’s pitiful , I would get more in my space bucket. Anyway let me know what you think penny , I am just new to this whole re veg stuff

Haha thanks guys and penny life doesn't give us an option sometimes so I use this cool saying i heard from.an older fella for my confidence boost. That is its not knowing just doing.

It's coming along now I am.off for few days with neck damage again.

Still waiting on seedsman order.
Have a good day guys .

07/07/19

:welcome:

UPDATE- Hey everyone , I hope you had a great week and an even better weekend . Things have been really busy in the west household, I haven’t had much time for anything, Nothing unusual, the grow has been on cruise control for the last two weeks and will be from here on out . I still need to go through and do a final defoliation to this big girl, there’s a lot of budsites right and scrog level and up to about 5” above the scrog. I have most of the buds in the sweet spot getting about 55000-65000 lux on the meter wall to wall. So I think I’m gonna get quality bud right from wall to wall, which is what we’re after here. So let’s jump into this .
:yahoo:

ENVIRONMENT-so things are a little warm with lights on, sitting around 28 deg Celsius ( I am going to try and run duct from my AC to the air intake on my tent to try and lower temps when lights are on, humidity is sitting around 45%, lights off temps are at 18 deg Celsius , humidity is around 55 with lights off , I now have a dehumidifier that turns on when lights are off outside the tent which brings my temps up to 19 degrees Celsius when lights are off.

FEEDING- So I topped dressed this plant with gaja green organics 2-8-4 I did 1 TBS per gal of medium , it’s supposed to be 2 but I need to make sure she uses all the nutes to fade off nicely before flower , so I did 75% power bloom 2-8-4 and 25% all purpose 4-4-4 scratch it into the surface of the soil and water . It takes a good week before it starts to break down and feed the plant, depending on your microbial population, and we’ve got a full house , I water PH’d @ 6.8 with a temp of 69 deg Celsius

I know I haven’t been updating as much as I would like , but I am doing my best to keep on top of it, and to reply to everyone , thanks for showing your support and helping me throughout this grow . There has been a lot of change in growth buds are forming , and I can actually see trichomes already , yay
:cheer:
:yahoo:

Let’s jump into this weeks photos !!

3B88900C-5975-42AC-A383-597269755C7E.jpeg

337161FC-19E7-4B24-9E76-885642BD916F.jpeg

D1054494-5DB0-4D1D-9745-3D6E5A914320.jpeg

ECBA39F7-69D3-4EA5-8058-52F1FD0D253F.jpeg

5DE53DB0-C648-46E5-99D2-608A2C28E42E.jpeg

D96237C5-13AC-4EAA-A61D-40B314DFFB71.jpeg

044F1F50-1C3C-4EA1-B164-864DC8258F26.jpeg

A14FDE91-9403-444F-B48C-C2E03054A0E6.jpeg

E9A21EC6-6772-4357-8073-4FA3A8272B07.jpeg

So as you can see a lot has changed and everything is on the money, very happy with how the lights are working , and this grow is looking better then the last , so progress has been made, my next grows goal is to have all the buds be the same size and height, but it’s a learning curve and I am defiantly learning . I hope ya’ll are enjoying this as much as I am and I hope you all have a great week and remember , happy growing everyone
:morenutes::peace:

One thing that’s not on the money is , I have a little too much N right now , small amount of the claw , but I think it’s from the compost tea it was giving last week , so I think she’ll come down to a good level for this stage once that’s been depleted. That and the high temps when lights are on are the only issues I’m seeing so far, what do you guys think??

Back
Top Bottom