Growing Cannabis 101: Mint Chocolate OG, HSO, Organic Super-Soil, 25% Perlite, Gaja Green Organics, 3 Mars 300s &1 Mars 144, Equal Par Wall To Wall

Does anyone know of a small affordable camera for inside my tent that I can do timelaps videos with and have it all be controlled on my phone or tablet ( don’t have a computer) any ideas dudes and dudettes ??
wyze and they have a dot com where you can buy directly. I own several... and their switches, lights, sensors, etc.

CAn you show me a pic of what you’res look like just so I know I’m looking at the right ones
Don't pay the extra $10 at the big shipping store... go to their website. There are two of them right now, the basic $20 model and its $30 big brother that follow motion by panning and rotating.
wcpmk-prod.jpgdesktop-unique-flexible-final-1.jpg

Don't pay the extra $10 at the big shipping store... go to their website. There are two of them right now, the basic $20 model and its $30 big brother that follow motion by panning and rotating.
wcpmk-prod.jpgdesktop-unique-flexible-final-1.jpg
Thank you so much for you advise , so I went to their site oredered everything and with the border terror and delivery from the boarder cause the company will only pay to get it to customs it will end up being 59.99 for just the 19.99 camera so I am just going to go through amazon at 45$ . I really appreciate your advice . So you recommend I get the bigger one with 360 degree viewing ?? And it does time laps and all that fun stuff

Thank you so much for you advise , so I went to their site oredered everything and with the border terror and delivery from the boarder cause the company will only pay to get it to customs it will end up being 59.99 for just the 19.99 camera so I am just going to go through amazon at 45$ . I really appreciate your advice . So you recommend I get the bigger one with 360 degree viewing ?? And it does time laps and all that fun stuff
Yes, I like that one for some applications but the basic $20 camera will be just fine for time lapse in the grow tent... You can set the camera on times via the app to come on only during the light. Be sure to turn off the IR night vision light setting if it is going to be in the grow room. I have several of these cameras, and have even mounted one in a waterproof box for outdoor viewing. I have window and door sensors all over the house and have some rooms set up with the motion detect to turn on lights as we walk in. The best thing about Wyze is that they are a new company trying to compete in a very competitive world, and they have always been some of the cheapest cameras out there, and with features that normally you would have to pay many times more for. Keep an eye on this company... they are doing some very big things.
We really need to do something about these VAT taxes and shipping costs internationally... that is crazy that you have to pay $40 more than me just because of where you live... this is the 21st century after all!

Yes, I like that one for some applications but the basic $20 camera will be just fine for time lapse in the grow tent... You can set the camera on times via the app to come on only during the light. Be sure to turn off the IR night vision light setting if it is going to be in the grow room. I have several of these cameras, and have even mounted one in a waterproof box for outdoor viewing. I have window and door sensors all over the house and have some rooms set up with the motion detect to turn on lights as we walk in. The best thing about Wyze is that they are a new company trying to compete in a very competitive world, and they have always been some of the cheapest cameras out there, and with features that normally you would have to pay many times more for. Keep an eye on this company... they are doing some very big things.
We really need to do something about these VAT taxes and shipping costs internationally... that is crazy that you have to pay $40 more than me just because of where you live... this is the 21st century after all!
Hey just wanted to say thank you for putting the time and effort into helping and pushing me to understand things a little better . It really means a lot to me , thank you

Good to see you back
Penny this is the old thread brother , I’ve contacted support to try and get my signature link activated things have been a little slow in the reply lately , for obvious reasons . All good patiently waiting .

Back
Top Bottom