GDB's Fairy Tails

Did someone say SIP? I'm in. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Oh, and I brought one as a "party favor". The lucky winner will be determined by the note placed under one lucky seat. But no peaking until the end of the grow. GDB got one seed to pop so we're pretty confident they'll be at least one plant in this show! :thumb:
Oh thank God you’re here!

Did you bring an extra SIP?!

I’m absolutely BUSTING!

scuz me , ya way back here. " Oops! I read this post shortly after I pried her open! She don't look like she appreciated it either" I have to say that's no way to treat a lady.
She wasn't acting like a lady, Chris! :)

Oh thank God you’re here!

Did you bring an extra SIP?!

I’m absolutely BUSTING!
He did, and it has the big feeding tube on it.

Get it from him and come with me.

It smells like reefer madness in here!!! Now who do I hand this lefty to?? Happy Tuesday!! 😎✌️🎶
Enjoy that aroma while it lasts Scottay. Tra just pissed all over the friggin' floor in the next room. :straightface:

(But damn, you shoulda' seen it!)

I think I’m gonna bring my granny rocker and hide out in the quiet section! It seems the couch and the opera sections are full, maybe possibly even double stacked??? Egads do you have your hands/journal FULL! :woohoo:

But I’m still in time for the beginning seedling! Hopefully yours rises before mine do. I’ve been waiting long time now and I still have multiple seeds either being stubborn, or just maybe I killed them with kindness, the kind they didn’t like! :popcorn::reading420magazine::cheesygrinsmiley:
Welcome @Granny420! Based on your moniker, I'm guessing you're a mature individual with a sense of decorum. Sorry to say, here you will stick out like a sore thumb. :)

Good luck with the team this year GDB, football is so much more fun when your team is struggling and losing most of the games.
Yeah Chris, and I've been having a total blast lately! 😁

GDB must be busy watching the game.....or wait.... is that him we hear yelling "Rise....Rise!"

1725830708205.png
Nice edit LadyC! I wish I could get them to pop with a command and a wave of the hand! :Rasta:

Sorry for clogging up your journal. but it's the hot new girl on the block, were all crazed over it. it has to be hands down the journal of the month or even journal of the year. nudge nudge, wink wink, say no more 🙃
I think in order to qualify as a journal (much less be considered for a prize) I need to get some plants going first, Chris.

So far all I've got is a "jour." 😁

Man this place is full! Hope you got room for one more:popcorn:
Of course, N420. Be careful. Some of the attendees are high.

I promise there is plenty to go around lol
What strain is that N420? I need a sativa in the room. There's a lotta' snoring going on waiting for seeds to pop. :)

Back
Top Bottom