For My Appreciation!

on the way as well as my 2g fabs

51pjc-9fcrL._AC_.jpg

Look I ain't even the main manager I'm just an assistant manager and can one of the main owners of the Dunkin pulled me to the side and said I can't believe how much you brought the store out of the hell hole that it was in. He said I really appreciate your work and he handed me three $100 bills! And I'm guaranteed the main manager position when the manager goes to college and does the schooling here in a year hell I can be assistant management for a year no problem then I'll be the main one I've been assistant manager for quite a while already

Look I ain't even the main manager I'm just an assistant manager and can one of the main owners of the Dunkin pulled me to the side and said I can't believe how much you brought the store out of the hell hole that it was in. He said I really appreciate your work and he handed me three $100 bills! And I'm guaranteed the main manager position when the manager goes to college and does the schooling here in a year hell I can be assistant management for a year no problem then I'll be the main one I've been assistant manager for quite a while already
Whoop Whoop 💎

Back
Top Bottom