g-one-three

Welcome to my 4th grow! This grow was originally going to be a Haze only grow but @North Atlantic Seed Co threw the best kind of monkey wrench, free seeds from a great give away, into my plans. I can't thank them enough for the opportunity and for being a great sponsor. Check them out and you'll be surprised at how many seeds you'll find. I also bought the Brothers Grimm seeds through NASC along with so many others for future grows. Alright here's the 411 on this grow ⬇️

Strains: @North Atlantic Seed Co Private Label Bermuda Zour, Brothers Grimm Princess Haze x Cap Junky
Genetic Makeup: Hybrid Photoperiod
Pot/Bucket Size: 1/2ish Gallon bonsai pot, 5 Gallon fabric pot
Tent Size: 4' x 2' x 5' @VIVOSUN tent, 20" x 14" x 21" seedling tent
How Many Plants: 2
Medium: Mother Earth Groundswell
Equipment: @PhlizonGrowLight Pro2000 240w (420 Giveaway prize), @VIVOSUN 200w Aerolight Wing SE, E6 oscillating fan, Aerozesh G4 inline, Growhub E42A, AC Infinity auto watering base
Nutrients: Gaia Green organics, @DYNOMYCO, Worm Castings, Dolomite water, Fish Ferts, Recharge
Pest Prevention: @Sierra Natural Science 209, as needed until flower.
Grow methods: SCROG with 3.5" netting, wicking bases, monitoring Brix
Grow Plan: Seedlings planted into .5 gallon bonsai pots to allow them to grow and bush. Will be up potted into 5 gallon fabric pots and allowed to grow into the screen. Once 3/4 of the screen is filled, flip to 12/12 and allow the stretch to fill the rest of the screen.

Thanks again to @North Atlantic Seed Co for the awesome giveaway!
PXL_20240724_020708065.jpg

No info on the Brothers Grimm tester seeds so should be a fun mystery! Hoping for more of a haze phenotype but I wouldn't be mad if the Cap Junky was dominant.
Screenshot_20240725-225016.png

Bermuda Zour is the first NASC strain I choose to grow specifically because Triangle Kush is on my "grow bucket list" lol. I have yet to grow anything with a heavy kush blend and I am looking forward to it.
Screenshot_20240725-225205.png

The Brother Grimm seed was popped about 2 weeks ago, rolled in Dynomyco, planted and is moving right along. The Bermuda Zour has a tail, got the same Dynomyco treatment and was placed in the bonsai pot. She's yet to make an appearance but she should be here any day...
PXL_20240724_022208729.jpg
PXL_20240708_002429629.jpg
PXL_20240706_162131844.jpg

PXL_20240726_003436839.jpg

PXL_20240726_004221407.jpg

These girls have at least 4 weeks until the flower tent frees up so they should be able to get some really nice growth over the next month.

My plan is to post at minimum weekly on these girls until they head into the big tent and get placed under the Screen. Then once I flip I will post daily with at minimum one pic of the canopy so everyone can see the day to day growth. I'm doing it now on my current grow and it's neat to see the change daily.

Thanks again for North Atlantic Seed Co for giving these seeds away and for being an awesome sponsor.

Hope you enjoy the grow and thanks for following along! As always any tips, tricks or suggestions will be welcomed with open ears.

Guessing it's appropriate I'm first :ciao:
:popcorn:
Hope it goes well.:passitleft:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
You were going to be the only person I tagged, I just fell asleep before I could make a second post tagging you 😂. Thanks again for the chance and also for following along, hopefully this grow will meet the @Bill284 standard. :thanks:

You were going to be the only person I tagged, I just fell asleep before I could make a second post tagging you 😂. Thanks again for the chance and also for following along, hopefully this grow will meet the @Bill284 standard. :thanks:
Aww thanks Amigo :thanks:
I still have @North Atlantic Seed Co seeds left from over a year ago and 4 of theirs going in the greenhouse.
I'll probably run clones in the fall so I won't need to pop any beans then either.
I was just cheering everyone on in that thread.
I was shocked when I won.:rofl:
I'm so glad your putting them to good use :high-five:
I'm sure it'll be a great grow :theband:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Aww thanks Amigo :thanks:
I still have @North Atlantic Seed Co seeds left from over a year ago and 4 of theirs going in the greenhouse.
I'll probably run clones in the fall so I won't need to pop any beans then either.
I was just cheering everyone on in that thread.
I was shocked when I won.:rofl:
I'm so glad your putting them to good use :high-five:
I'm sure it'll be a great grow :theband:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
I'm going away from clones because I have so many seeds I want to grow lol I haven't found one strain that I couldn't do without.

The girls survived their first work trip. It was a quick one but at this stage I always worry about environmental changes doing harm to them. Whatever my worries were it doesn't matter because these girls are thriving.
PXL_20240802_005543458.jpg

PXL_20240802_005517473.jpg

PXL_20240802_005502656.jpg

I love how the flavour of Zourz mentions Zkittlez, lol!
Haha I thought dang it now I have to grow Zkittles to know what the Zourz is supposed to taste like. In all seriousness though I'm looking forward to this one.

Hello Miss Carmen hope your weekend is going great!
Not bad thanks G. I've been drawing all day which is pretty relaxing. I hope yours is awesome too!

Not bad thanks G. I've been drawing all day which is pretty relaxing. I hope yours is awesome too!
It was a lazy rainy day for me but that's exactly what I needed. Got to follow that up with a dinner with my babe and a couple fancy cocktails. All and all a solid weekend so far.

What were you drawing, if you don't mind me asking? I wish I was more artistic but it's not a gift I was given so I enjoy other people's art.

Beautiful new babies. You're growing like there's no tomorrow :)
Yesterday I was drawing beach scenes with surfer girls, for a toile de jouy style wallpaper. It was an exercise in using a new to me tool called a ruling pen, which is a kind of dipping pen with a largeish nib.
Dinner and cocktails with your love sounds so cool 🍸🍹

Beautiful new babies. You're growing like there's no tomorrow :)
Yesterday I was drawing beach scenes with surfer girls, for a toile de jouy style wallpaper. It was an exercise in using a new to me tool called a ruling pen, which is a kind of dipping pen with a largeish nib.
Dinner and cocktails with your love sounds so cool 🍸🍹
That sounds awesome, I've tried painting and it's one thing that I want to add to my winter hobbies. I really enjoy all forms of art and music, except pop country lol but I am the least talented in my family in those areas. My brother has an art degree, my sister sings, my mom plays the piano and the accordion (never seen this myself, after my great grandfather died she stopped playing before I was born) and my dad makes wood bowls and stuff. Me I just grow weed and garden.

It's pretty funny when I say going out for cocktails because my wife doesn't drink, so we go to places that make me fancy cocktails and her fancy juice's 😆.

Back
Top Bottom