North Atlantic Seed Co - Promo Updates, Giveaways, Drops & Deals

I received my package of seeds plus a ton of extras, including some awesome freebie London Pound Cake fem photo seeds.

If you haven't taken the time to check out @North Atlantic Seed Co please do. I referred a friend, he was blown away by the selection and also the quality of seeds he received. The freebies are the icing on the cake and there has not been one I wouldn't want to grow.

Thank you again and the Bermuda Zour is getting cracked right now. I will post a new journal as soon as I have the time.
PXL_20240724_020708065.jpg
PXL_20240724_022208729.jpg
Nice haul my friend, congrats. :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

If you haven't taken the time to check out @North Atlantic Seed Co please do. I referred a friend, he was blown away by the selection and also the quality of seeds he received. The freebies are the icing on the cake and there has not been one I wouldn't want to grow.

Thank you again and the Bermuda Zour is getting cracked right now. I will post a new journal as soon as I have the time.
PXL_20240724_020708065.jpg
PXL_20240724_022208729.jpg
Love to see it! Can't wait to follow along.

Received my package today!!! Three packs of Private Label seeds & so much more!

Thank you @North Atlantic Seed Co !!!

IMG_5406.jpg

Alright got to say @North Atlantic Seed Co does a Giveaway right! Thanks so much!
Stickers
Lanyard
Rolling papers
Rolling tray
3 rose gold candies
3 shiza
3 Bermuda zour
1 humblots seed Co phenohunter macaroon
1 London pfemale!
cake
all are fems!

20240726_132321.jpg

@North Atlantic Seed Co do you have any info on the humbolt seed Co phenohunter macaroon? The only info I found is its the mom to gazzpurple or something. Thanks

Alright got to say @North Atlantic Seed Co does a Giveaway right! Thanks so much!
Stickers
Lanyard
Rolling papers
Rolling tray
3 rose gold candies
3 shiza
3 Bermuda zour
1 humblots seed Co phenohunter macaroon
1 London pfemale!
cake
all are fems!

20240726_132321.jpg

@North Atlantic Seed Co do you have any info on the humbolt seed Co phenohunter macaroon? The only info I found is its the mom to gazzpurple or something. Thanks
Unfortunately, we don't receive any additional info on the Phenohunter strains! They're essentially testers.

I just received a 15 seed order from North Atlantic. Decent prices, 6 free seeds added on top (one B-Farm seed, and 5 rando breeders) , and got a Dirty Bird sticker.
I did have to name a replacement for an out-of-stock seed, but they hit me the next morning, got a backup pick, and got the order shipped out.
No complaints, no stress.

1000003348.jpg
1000003338.jpg
1000003329.jpg
Humboldt Dream
(Blue dream x Blue dream crossed with purple panty dropper)
First time grower
week 4 of flower
North Atlantic Seed Co you have some truly amazing genetics ❤️

1000003268.jpg
Morning Buddy :ciao:
Everyone looks great today.
Hope you have a great long weekend. :passitleft:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom