North Atlantic Seed Co - Promo Updates, Giveaways, Drops & Deals

@North Atlantic Seed Co :thanks: :thanks: :thanks:
I honestly didn't think I entered this contest. :Namaste:
I was cheering on everyone else. :yahoo:
I love your seeds and have a few growing as we speak. :thumb:
Special delivery from your wonderful staff.
But as I'm in Canada I wasn't trying to win.
I'd love more seeds don't get me wrong. ;)
I know you usually don't ship to Canada.
If you send them I'll make you proud.
If you arent able to ship here please choose another member to receive my prize.
If you can ship here pm me for the address.
Thanks so much for everything you do for us.
Much appreciated Bill284. :thanks:
Congrats @Vegan4life & @420always420

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Way to go @g-one-three nice win.

This is my last couple orders from NASC

7/10 LM FP 2PKDirty Bird FREEBIE - Lover's Moon Fem Photo 2pk
1​
0 FEM PHOFREEBIE! - Feminized Photoperiod
2​
ETH XXX GC FPEthos Freebie - 2pk - XXX #20 x Grandpa's Cookies #6 Fem Photo
1​
ETH XXX GC FPEthos Freebie - 2pk - XXX #20 x Grandpa's Cookies #6 Fem Photo
1​
ETH CGSY 5Cherry Gar-See-Ya R1 (F) - 5 pack
1​

Item #Description
Qty
PCS LA5SH RLuxor's A5 Silver Haze (R)
1​
BG J99 9Junky 99[TESTER] (F)
1​
BG PHCJ 9Princess Haze x CAP Junky [TESTER] (F)
1​
BG QSCJ 9Queen of Soul x CAP Junky [TESTER] (F)
1​
PC AAH FPPurple Caper FREEBIE - 1pk - Assorted Alien Hashplants Fem Photo
1​
PC AC RPurple Caper FREEBIE - Assorted Capers Reg 3pk
1​
0 FEM PHOFREEBIE! - Feminized Photoperiod
2​

@Bill284, thanks for being honest, I missed that. Much love!​

@g-one-three! Congrats, you're the 3rd winner! Please message me with your address!​

-NASC
Holy cow thank you for the opportunity! You've thrown a monkey wrench in my next grow plan because now I want to grow all three right away haha especially the Bermuda Zour!
Congrats @g-one-three :thumb:
Do them Proud.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Thank you Bill, I'll do my best and journal the whole thing.

Holy cow thank you for the opportunity! You've thrown a monkey wrench in my next grow plan because now I want to grow all three right away haha especially the Bermuda Zour!
I know EXACTLY how you feel!!! I can’t wait to see your journals :)

Thank you Bill, I'll do my best and journal the whole thing.
Thrown a Monkey wrench in my grow plan too! Been Planning a Auto grow with @North Atlantic Seed Co seeds... I'll figure it out and journal both grows!

Winners are @420always420, @Vegan4life, and @Bill284!! Congratulations! Please send us a message with your name and address and we will get your prize pack sent out this week. Thanks for playing! We appreciate you guys, looking forward to hearing what you think about the new line.

-NASC Team
Awesome thanks for the chance! 3 packs of seeds plus more.... Yay. Thanks @northatlanticseedseedco and congrats to @Vegan4life @bill248

@420always420 When we are not longer able to get a strain from a breeder, we "retire" it. This generally means that it won't be coming back. In some cases, as it seems with the Jenny Kush, we were able to restock it! That's why we always suggest signing up for our back-in-stock notifiers when something is out on the site, that way if we're able to restock it you'll get an email.

Hope that helps, thanks for asking!

@Vegan4life @JiggiLotus

I received my package of seeds plus a ton of extras, including some awesome freebie London Pound Cake fem photo seeds.

If you haven't taken the time to check out @North Atlantic Seed Co please do. I referred a friend, he was blown away by the selection and also the quality of seeds he received. The freebies are the icing on the cake and there has not been one I wouldn't want to grow.

Thank you again and the Bermuda Zour is getting cracked right now. I will post a new journal as soon as I have the time.
PXL_20240724_020708065.jpg
PXL_20240724_022208729.jpg

Back
Top Bottom