VIVOHUT 2 Point Oh! Bill284 Grows North Atlantic Seed Co. In Coco

Go easy on the steer stakes Bill, I mean it's not like they're 5 bucks a bundle ya know!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I know Right :rofl: :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Getting there more every day Bill! Smells like fall in there I bet!
Morning Stone :ciao:
Time to get out the heaters and dehumidifiers :rolleyes:
7 weeks before the deadline ;)
Happy Halloween :rofl::rofl:
It’s going to be hard but I can make. :thumb:
Hope everything is going well buddy.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

:420:
Green House

@North Atlantic Seed Co

Bubba Whip #1 1/29/24
100l. Bag coco perlite @Bill284 Method

@Greenleaf Nutrients
Mega Crop / Bud Explosion / Sweet Candy-1200 ppm today

@Sierra Natural Science 209 1ml/l in her feed once a week
Potassium silicate 300 ppm once a week

EDEB1C8A-5A13-4AD8-9C92-61E113A39E9B.jpeg

E28865DC-0546-4E26-81F8-1FCCB0309996.jpeg

BFD22556-8B41-41E6-B714-7C0853F77358.jpeg

2B81CC44-2CE0-46FF-82C5-86F464843441.jpeg

38F413C7-4BE0-4F4C-8050-364D344B6CE4.jpeg

E5461F0A-6DF0-488B-A9F2-CC435A97CCF4.jpeg

474CD396-CE1B-47F7-A561-663C24922B48.jpeg

F91BB47A-D40E-4B7B-9C3E-A52250482B75.jpeg

B09A95E2-CE19-401A-BFD7-6530A51DA821.jpeg

18C797A8-93BB-4094-BBCF-FB49CBCB459E.jpeg

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Gorgeous as ever! Love it

Nutrients and feeding are controlled by the

@VIVOSUN 3 in 1 meter

It's a life saver

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎
Whoa, your plants are stocky FRFR. Thank you for sharing your equipment, I love that @VIVOSUN light, how it folds, I look forward to witnessing the capabilities of that while in your capable hands, I want two of them, they look great, have lots of fun

Whoa, your plants are stocky FRFR. Thank you for sharing your equipment, I love that @VIVOSUN light, how it folds, I look forward to witnessing the capabilities of that while in your capable hands, I want two of them, they look great, have lots of fun
Thanks Amigo. :high-five:
The @VIVOSUN VS6450 is the best light I've ever used.
Even better than my 1000 watt light.
Anything I can help you with let me know.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Definitely a great day, started raining on our painting parade but the babies are sure loving it! No complaints - hope your day is great too, can’t see any reason it wouldn’t be in the pics!

Definitely a great day, started raining on our painting parade but the babies are sure loving it! No complaints - hope your day is great too, can’t see any reason it wouldn’t be in the pics!
It's actually and damp here 7c outside.
I have a huge heater and a dehumidifier running with all the vents & fans going.
Still a little tough sledding to go. ;)
This is where the rubber hits the rd.:high-five:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

It's actually and damp here 7c outside.
I have a huge heater and a dehumidifier running with all the vents & fans going.
Still a little tough sledding to go. ;)
This is where the rubber hits the rd.:high-five:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Yeah, we’re still in good shape here but it’s getting to be that time of year where temps will randomly drop and shoot back up. It’s even possible to get a random frost starting Oct which is why the moving blankets and tarps are already on standby and the indoor overflow room is prepped for any overnight stays required :) earliest I can remember seeing frost is around 2nd week in Oct and latest I remember seeing snow is around April 15. I remember the April date well because my buddy worked DOT and the first time it happened was when they had a policy of removing plow blades from all the plows for the state in late march. When it happened the state had to shut down because they had to put all the blades back on before plowing which caused a severe delay. Policy changed after that circa 92 or somewhere in that timeframe :)

Yeah, we’re still in good shape here but it’s getting to be that time of year where temps will randomly drop and shoot back up. It’s even possible to get a random frost starting Oct which is why the moving blankets and tarps are already on standby and the indoor overflow room is prepped for any overnight stays required :) earliest I can remember seeing frost is around 2nd week in Oct and latest I remember seeing snow is around April 15. I remember the April date well because my buddy worked DOT and the first time it happened was when they had a policy of removing plow blades from all the plows for the state in late march. When it happened the state had to shut down because they had to put all the blades back on before plowing which caused a severe delay. Policy changed after that circa 92 or somewhere in that timeframe :)
We have a long weekend at the end of May that everyone goes camping.
Can't tell you how many times it snowed. :rolleyes:
Loved camping but not in the snow. 🥶

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

We have a long weekend at the end of May that everyone goes camping.
Can't tell you how many times it snowed. :rolleyes:
Loved camping but not in the snow. 🥶

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Yeah been to the ice sculpture house, Toronto, Montreal, Edmonton, grand falls etc plenty of times, get the impression you’re even further north except for maybe Edmonton so I feel for ya! When I was in MN much different story and much closer to what you deal with due to lake effect, by Lake Superior you could be out on a walk or bicycle ride because it’s in the 70s and suddenly it drops to 30s with no warning!

Back
Top Bottom