Free Seedsman Comparative - Black Sugar - October To March

She's in!
Now I wait...impatiently.
Black Sugar 26 Oct 2023.jpg

Was happening everyone,
Just want to put some current images of @SeedsMan Black Sugar and Northern Lights (a).

Thanks for looking, I will be checking out your journals also.

That's all folk's.

Be safe, and grow well my friends,
Tok..
Looking healthy n happy and off to great start. Keep on rocking it TR. CL🍀.

Good morning Seedsman Seedstars!

I just made it in the designated time frame.

T W I N S !

I planted two hoping for one and got two from two. Demonstrates classy genetics :)

I only have room for one plant, so I had an idea, and granted a lot of my ideas are shit but… lolling! I’m going to grow them together, conjoined in the same pot.

I will be starting a journal with el Beardo, I will drop the link in here just in case you want to follow. Melville Hobbs (el Beardo) is a great grower with an eye for detail. His journals are always popular. His will be a single in hempy and mine will be conjoined twins in dirt.

IMG_0528.jpeg

Did you get in on the other comparative grow? CL🍀
Nah, I'm still on the sidelines. I'll leave the spectacle and antics to you dedicated folk. My heart isn't in it right now, I'm just going thru the motions.

So we are about 14 days in. She had a minor root issue at day 5. It put her a bit behind but she recovered. I wasn’t sure so I started another one. I had to make an improvised small DWC out of a plastic cereal holder hahaha. Looks solid. Might tip idk lol. But now we got two. The 14 day old one is finally looking like she is ready to grow for me! The other one I will try to lollipop it.
5ECB534D-FF98-48D8-AC14-243178F3E969.jpeg

Moving along. The 3rd never sprouted. Will probably pop another soon. These look good though.
Cut my flower plants. As soon as they’re trimmed and the tent is open I’ll repot into 1 gal containers
IMG_6495.jpeg
IMG_6496.jpeg
IMG_6497.jpeg
IMG_6498.jpeg
IMG_6499.jpeg
IMG_6500.jpeg
Fuck yeah brochacho! Looking great!
💪💪💪

Doing good so far. Not seeing signs of the other issues I was having so it all seems to be finally solved and under control. Just have to be careful with mold here in never dry U.P Michigan. Land of the rust home of the mold. The big one is at 16 days. This one had a tap root issue but survived and is now thriving. The little one is 4 days now. Seems like she likes her cereal box lol. All in all we are heading in the right direction finally! Very sorry for the novice mistakes @SeedsMan hopefully I can get it together over here haha

9F24BA76-7519-4338-9C87-4E774496C6A7.jpeg

53DBD6D9-EB36-4FF2-9689-090D7FABB139.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom