420 Magazine's Official Comparative Grow with Seedsman's Purple Ghost Candy

These are going by the outside quotidian sunlight so I have no idea when they'll be done. They're all stretching again and still putting out buds. Hopefully it fills in! I'd rather not have a pound of larf LOL!

They're living with a pair of BruceBannerCBD girls also strongly stretching. I had hoped to put them in the ground but the deer will have a feast if these leave the deck I fear.

20240704_100919.jpg

Purple Ghost Candy SIP @SeedsMan @Remo Nutrients @ViparSpectra
Day 41 at 12/12 day 34 flowering stage as of yesterday.

Stay safe and grow well my friends,
Tok..

Hoping these girls will start thickening instead of revegging.

And I finally got two "into" the garden in the back yard. I settled for a double in the Roots grow bag and added more coco and a couple of cups of Flower nutes.

PGC on the left next to the tomato and dahlias. I'm gonna put a screen around the whole box and it will eventually become a raised bed.

20240706_180943.jpg

And we had a pretty strong storm come through yesterday and knocked some other pots onto the 10g girl and broke two branches off. 😞
But she'll keep on!

PGC in 10g and 5g
20240706_180959.jpg

How's this grow coming along; who's harvested and who is still left to harvest? :popcorn:
I have 2 that are mid veg. Feel free to move the contest along though considering the current situation. Nothing lost for me :) I got 5 free amazing seeds and get to watch a bunch of even better growers!

My pgc went mad, so I only have a stick clone, gsc took over in the tent
Pretty flower tho and smelling good
This will be a tiny personal stash
I'm only growing gsc on Rob's recommendation
😎

Hi everyone, considering the circumstances, I'll just be posting progress in my own journal from now on. I hope everything is ok for those affected.
My PGC journal is linked to my signature.
Thanks.
Yeah I thinks that’s probably a good idea. Same here as well.

Back
Top Bottom