420 Magazine's Official Comparative Grow with Seedsman's Purple Ghost Candy

Here is an update on my PGC ladies.

Day 31 - Veg Day 11 of 28:

Well today did not go as planned. I bent Slimer over and I think I waited to long to use that method as she just wasn’t sitting right. So instead I topped her so that she is the same height as Dana. I also put a couple of Sheds Stank Clips onto the node right at the snip point and also tied a couple of the lowers down a little.

I didn’t do anything to Dana. I’m going to let her just grow into the net.

Once they both hit the net I will remove everything below it and try to creat a nice even canopy.

Net went in today about 5” above the canopy.

This weeks goals, a little late, are as follows:

Week 5 - Veg week 2:
Nutes: 3g/Gal
VPD: 0.8
DLI: 35

VPD has been tough to achieve with as humid as we have been. It’s also not really been hot enough to justify the AC so I’m kind of in a limbo stage. The goal is .8 and I’m at an average of .71 so a little on the humid side.

As I need to jump the DLI up it might help lower the RH and this increase the VPD.

Speaking of DLI no lighting adjustments were needed to achieve this weeks goal of 35. They grew just about right into it at a 34.21 to a goal of 35.

Next week is another big week for them as far as goals go. They go up in nutes from 3gr/gal to 4.5gr/gal. Looking at them I think they need it. They are starting to pale out a tad. That could also be from the reservoirs sitting dry for an unknown period of time or that they need the extra nutrients. I should know the answer to that come Tuesday.

They also will jump in VPD from .8 to .9, I am not sure how I’m going to pull that off at the point in time.

DLI will also go up from 35 to 40. I am thinking that it will probably be a lifting of the lights and power from 50% to 75%.

Well that’s it for today. Let’s see how Slimer reacts to being topped and tied!

Flip Age: 55 Days
Days in Flower: 22

IMG_6225.jpeg

Flip Age: 68 Days
Days in Flower: 5

IMG_6226.jpeg

Here's a few shots of my PGC crew...

Plant #1 was harvested last night on day 70. Definitely a bit early, but she was struggling with pests & needed to be cut.

Plant #2 is still rocking along; day 71 today

Plant #3 and #4 are on day 57 today.

Stay MotaVated y'all
:passitleft:

I've been struggling with this plant the past few weeks. First she was hungry and I overfed, then she got light burn, and then I overwatered. 🤦‍♂️
I'm disappointed with myself. :eye-roll:
Hopefully she'll come round in a few days or so. 🤞

20240630155804_IMG_3554.JPG

20240630155814_IMG_3555.JPG

20240630155822_IMG_3556.JPG

I've been struggling with this plant the past few weeks. First she was hungry and I overfed, then she got light burn, and then I overwatered. 🤦‍♂️
I'm disappointed with myself. :eye-roll:
Hopefully she'll come round in a few days or so. 🤞

20240630155804_IMG_3554.JPG

20240630155814_IMG_3555.JPG

20240630155822_IMG_3556.JPG
You got this. We've all slipped up a bit. She gave me a run also. But harvest is coming. I win! 😁

You got this. We've all slipped up a bit. She gave me a run also. But harvest is coming. I win! 😁
Your plants look beautiful papa :high-five: but they're a 77 to 84 day flower time, that's 11 to 12 weeks of flower :thedoubletake::thedoubletake: last I checked, you had 56 days, how many is it now?
I'm at 8 weeks plus and still haven't gotten the trich color I like, not to mention all the white pistils I still have

Back
Top Bottom