420 Magazine's Official Comparative Grow with Seedsman's Purple Ghost Candy

So this is the only place that I know of where everyone is growing Purple Ghost Candy. For everyone who has already harvested, how long did you go and what was the water schedule like?
I cut three of mine around day 77, I still have one left growing; it looks like it's gonna go to 80-90 days.

I grew in coco, so my feed/watering was daily.

Mine is just getting started .

20240722_053114.jpg

I grew a stick clone of Purple Ghost Candy because it grew way too tall for my tent
It's nothing a donkey would be proud of lol
I'll go and take a picture then come back and edit :lot-o-toke:

It is not a stable strain IMO - the smoke had better be worth the trouble lol
There's no "trouble" per se...it's not requiring me to do anything other than add Geoflora flower nutes. I've been getting enough rain to water that in and the next dry day I'll mix up a batch of Bud Explosion and Kelp from Megacrop to try and push the flowers more.

There's no "trouble" per se...it's not requiring me to do anything other than add Geoflora flower nutes. I've been getting enough rain to water that in and the next dry day I'll mix up a batch of Bud Explosion and Kelp from Megacrop to try and push the flowers more.
Seems to depend on what seeds you got - some grow out nice, others just bolt like crazy
I got the ridiculously stretchy pheno that was never mentioned in the breeder's notes, so not for me in a small tent grow

wait til it is established in flower more. be is really hot and can easily burn them up. there are three blade singles everywhere which is a sign of heavy stress, you don't want to throw more than it can handle at it.

it's not really in full flower.

It is not a stable strain IMO - the smoke had better be worth the trouble lol
I'm in this camp.... I grew 4 with 4 wildly different phenos. One of 4 was worth a shit.... no purples, no consistency.... hybrid inbreeding with nobody supervising the show.

One thing I can say..... I'll rarely speak negative on a person/company....

I've done close to a dozen comparatives with Seedsman over the years....

The Seedsman staff who actually "home grow" have all been replaced with random salesmen with no knowledge. The company fell off the rails soon after.

I know there's good genetics in their stable, but the management there will soon drive that into the dirt.

Tom will surely drive their company under by taking the corporate road instead of listening to the real ppl on the ground.

Too many breeders out there doing more....

wait til it is established in flower more. be is really hot and can easily burn them up. there are three blade singles everywhere which is a sign of heavy stress, you don't want to throw more than it can handle at it.

it's not really in full flower.
So heavy stress caused by what? Temps in the 80s, no bugs, full sunlight ... I don't think it's stressed. It's growing inches per week still. They got some inconsistent lighting when they came outside from the 15/9 light schedule I had but being outside in not gonna change.

So heavy stress caused by what? Temps in the 80s, no bugs, full sunlight ... I don't think it's stressed. It's growing inches per week still. They got some inconsistent lighting when they came outside from the 15/9 light schedule I had but being outside in not gonna change.

well it's obviously showing the tell tale leaves and is definitely working a reveg and not flower. your daylight hours are going to determine what happens, not your nute choices.

Back
Top Bottom