Free Seedsman Comparative - Black Sugar - October To March

Well she is growing up.
my black sugar today.
IMG_1830.jpeg
IMG_1828.jpeg
IMG_1827.jpeg

Happy growing all ;)

Customs down there is tough AF. I remember trying to mail off packages during the covid craze and they literally told me no. 🤣

I went to the post office once a week for like 4 months until they finally opened up mail services from US to Aus. LoL
On average it takes 6 weeks for mail from overseas so they still might turn up.
I hope they show up soon :green_heart:
I have friends in low places lol. Plan B is currently underway.

Thanks to my fellow ratbag el Beardo 🧔for helping me out!

how do I get one of those Badazz Cookies OG leather jackets?

lol the first thing I thought first time I saw that logo design... so powerful!! :headbanger: :passitleft:

Here we go.
Will soak for 18-24 then will go into OrganiPlugs
IMG_5796.jpeg

Happy run homie!! :passitleft:

On average it takes 6 weeks for mail from overseas so they still might turn up.

I have friends in low places lol. Plan B is currently underway.

Thanks to my fellow ratbag el Beardo 🧔for helping me out!

yes appx, its early to worry... keeping faith!! :nomo:

Looks like stem rot. Has the hour glass shape. 3rd plant in a row. Might be restarting. Stay tuned.

Ouch sorry to read, hope you catch what is wrong around, 3 in a row sounds something to worry.. yeah Slapa could be right.. :green_heart:

My lady today.
IMG_1844.jpeg
IMG_1843.jpeg

IMG_1842.jpeg

love the root dev.. so nice!! :green_heart:

Day 12. Here is a 12 day snapshot. Happy Sunday Growmies.
20854378-7614-4906-9182-81F34FD7A59A.jpeg
6C9A2E28-345F-48FF-99E7-C84F4DF3AA90.png
Hey Chasev89, your Black Sugar seems to be thriving! It's impressive to see such growth in just 12 days. Can't wait to follow your journey with this one! :green_heart:
My lady today.
IMG_1844.jpeg
IMG_1843.jpeg

IMG_1842.jpeg
Skunksta, those are some lush pics! Your lady is looking super healthy. I'm kinda new to growing and it's encouraging to see such successful plants. Keep it up! :ganjamon:
Omggggggggg!

Seedsman sent me tracking! My seeds are almost here!

Like prolly 2 days away!
That's awesome news, Trala! The anticipation is always intense when you're waiting on new genetics. Can't wait to see how your Black Sugar turns out. Happy growing! :headbanger:

Hey Chasev89, your Black Sugar seems to be thriving! It's impressive to see such growth in just 12 days. Can't wait to follow your journey with this one! :green_heart:

Skunksta, those are some lush pics! Your lady is looking super healthy. I'm kinda new to growing and it's encouraging to see such successful plants. Keep it up! :ganjamon:

That's awesome news, Trala! The anticipation is always intense when you're waiting on new genetics. Can't wait to see how your Black Sugar turns out. Happy growing! :headbanger:
Unfortunately had to pull that one. I noticed very early crown rot. She was going down hill fast actually which makes the growth more impressive. Also unfortunately, this was the third plant I did this too. What is fortunate is I figured out what my newbie butt was doing wrong and I will address the issue IMMEDIATELY. I have already popped another bean and have done a complete reset. Bean two has popped a tail which means seedsman is 2/2 germination. I will do better on this next one!

Back
Top Bottom