Free Seedsman Comparative - Black Sugar - October To March

Going fine so far the roots seem happy the tops are finally settling in and getting bigger. I ended up with 4 seedlings so I'm happy. I have two freakshow seeds left so I'm going to do those in my other two containers and try too keep the room full.

20231102_075300.jpg

20231102_075250.jpg

20231102_075311.jpg

What is that you have her in?
I repurposed a mixed nuts container that can hold somewhere between 700ml to 1 litre as a starter hempy. I have a second one lined with thick paper to put that one in to block light from hitting the roots.
I'm growing her in straight perlite.

Going fine so far the roots seem happy the tops are finally settling in and getting bigger. I ended up with 4 seedlings so I'm happy. I have two freakshow seeds left so I'm going to do those in my other two containers and try too keep the room full.

20231102_075300.jpg

20231102_075250.jpg

20231102_075311.jpg
I love the red ♥️

Hey Seedsman Stars ⭐

I thought I’d invite you, just in case you want to join us. Melville Hobbes, who is a really good and interesting grower and I are doing a joint Black Sugar journal.

He’s in autumn, I’m in spring. He’s in the northern hemisphere, I’m in the southern. He’s in hempy, I’m in dirt, he has fancy lights, mine are pretty basic, the only things we have in common this grow is the fact we both have cute arses, and we are both using MC as our nutes. It should be fun.

Here’s the link just in case you want a squiz.

I forgot to post here.

Here’s my two for the price of one. They will be grown together, and my grow goal is for you not to be able to decipher where Ann ends and Marie begins.

This pic was taken on Sunday :)

AnnMarie Bee aka Black Sugar
Seedsman seed from Sponsors Seedsman Seeds

IMG_0670.png

Back
Top Bottom