Critical Kush - First Time Grow - Coco Coir

I'm just counting from flip. Pistils started showing aboit 5 days after flip

Definitely easiest to go by first day of 12/12 always been my preferred for sure. Especially if you grow the same strains back to back via cloning then it'll be on average the same day of 12/12 every time... Just chopped one of my girls at like day 50 of 12/12 thinking of letting my other girls go to 65-70 if I think it'll benefit me otherwise I'll chop at 60.

First day of pistils doesn't really work I mean pistils are on preflowers which show way before flower on some strains as early as 5-6 weeks in veg... But yeah some do wait until pistils start to form at the budsites themselves it just varies person to person... Hell if you are someone who grows a different strain each time going from first sign of buds would be best I'd figure. Anyway it goes they'll be done when they are done.... They do not give a rats ass about humans time schedule lol.

The girls look like a field of frost. checking in from the capital. how's that oil?
Looks better each day. The oil. So I made some coffee yesterday morning, I usually don't drink coffee and my wife even asked if I'm drinking coffee....i didn't make it for the kids that's for sure. Anyway. First cup I threw in a few chunks. Aboit an hour later I felt it creeping on. So decided to have another cup. Threw a.few chunks in that one too. And I was buzzin for the whole day almost. Had a nap, woke up, still buzzin lol. Can't wait for this morning's coffee. Then maybe look and see what kinda deals they got going on. Updates later today.

Lol glad your enjoying the oil .

Looking good Swagg, keep rocking man!

Day 24 of 12/12

Things seems to be coming along without any issues.
420-magazine-mobile1444354769.jpg

They're around 9.5"above the screen
420-magazine-mobile556594942.jpg

Close ups
420-magazine-mobile270010337.jpg
420-magazine-mobile155288296.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1315284505.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1760627682.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1880983735.jpg

Frosty the snow man! Damn lol

Look great Swag! Very healthy too. You've got it dialed in nicely. .
Thanks. Can't wait to peek in today. Couple times malfunctions have caused the light schedule to keep getting moved forward. Might try to fix it over the next few days but it's not a big deal for now. Light has stayed on passed 12 hours then I just made sure it stayed off for 12 from the moment I noticed. Happened twice already this passed week or two. Not sure what's happening but I've been keeping a close eye on them

Temp and rh I haven't had to adjust in at least 2 weeks now so I'm very haooy aboit that. Sad to report during my leaf snipping yesterday I had an oops n there goes 1 future cola. I was devastated. Then I got over it when I looked around and seen all the rest

Hope everyone has a nice relaxing Sunday. Pics to come later. ✌

Back
Top Bottom