Critical Kush - First Time Grow - Coco Coir

I'm gonna do 2 chunks tomorrow morning .lol! Sorry guys we have inside jokes now. bahahahahahahaha
Maybe you'll go past the moon this time
That's not very nice of them! But better than having some dude creeping around your tent I guess. Looking forward to seeing your update, I just finished attacking mine with the scissors again.
Yea I had to take all measures that didn't involve killing the plants or taking down the tent like my wife was insisting on. Uhhh no. My ladies are due for a trim tomorrow. They're escaped my wrath for almost 2 days.

Starting to get more frosty in there. But other then that not much happening. Temps and rh are stable for now so I'm pleased with that. Tomorrow in between moving everything back where it belongs, I'll hang out with the ladies a bit. Give them a good drink. They've had basically half what they normally get the past couple days cuz of this stupid pest thing. Cuz some dirtbags don't know how to live clean, the whole building has to go thru this shit.

Anyway. Just had supper. Tike to get the kids in bed mode....but first. Must ingest some...Edibles, by Newty.

Glad to hear you got the pest inspection completed. What a pain in the ass. Hope the girls are happy once again.
Me too bro. The dude said he's coming back in 2 or 3 weeks. We won't be doing this crazy moving shit around tho fuck that. When he comes he can tell me what he needs moved and I'll move only the things he needs. He doesn't need in the bedrooms apparently so the doors will stay shut.

Just glad there okay bud! Ugh what a pain. It'll be awesome when you can get into a new place and hopefully set up that new tent!

Day 21 update.

Looking good up in here. Girls were very thirsty. And very bushy
420-magazine-mobile1033059266.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1428251061.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1047160891.jpg

Close ups
420-magazine-mobile1163240714.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1201189431.jpg
420-magazine-mobile633426188.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2031916890.jpg

The ladies were do for a good trimming as well. So I tried to clear anything which was blocking light....which was alot.
420-magazine-mobile325207404.jpg
420-magazine-mobile377036566.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1153527124.jpg

Hopefully that's good enough for another week or so... not really anything else to update on. Everything is going so smoothly.....and I certainly hope it remains that way. ✌

Woooooooah!! So fn bushy in there dude! Great job on the clean up, bring dem leaves over.Love love love the update and all the beautiful pictures. I'm pretty stoned now thank god.

I spit out my drink laughing at your first try at "fingers crossed" ✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️.............
Good luck but you got this.

Hey bud good luck at the clinic. Tell them what's up!! Anywho the gals look wonderful and are really fuzzing up beautifully! What distance is the light from the tips? I'm debating dropping mine down now....

Looking great Swagg, I'm glad your killing this grow and not the plants XD

Hopefully the next time the pest guy comes it's just to check what he did this round n it's nice n easy!

Well catch ya soon homie . take it easy mang . .

Looking great Swagg, I'm glad your killing this grow and not the plants XD

Hopefully the next time the pest guy comes it's just to check what he did this round n it's nice n easy!

Well catch ya soon homie . take it easy mang . .
Thanks. Ap0teciate the kind words. Place is still a wreck and we haven't put many things back where they belong. We just walk around stuff. Hard to get motivated when it's a wreck lol. Oh well. I just keep chipping away slowly

Day 22

New leaves growing everywhere so I had to pluck a few. Trying to keep it to a minimum. Thankfully I was in a rush today so only plucked an actual few, not like those other days. Lol. Anyway. Here they are.

420-magazine-mobile1371654640.jpg
420-magazine-mobile328530745.jpg
420-magazine-mobile438051747.jpg

Gotta do some closeups
420-magazine-mobile577344971.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2049181001.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2057825766.jpg
420-magazine-mobile374203952.jpg

Diffeent angle
420-magazine-mobile1903918741.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1201132337.jpg

Hope everyone's having a great day. Just got to the clinic. Looks like they might be slightly over booked. And I'm using that term VERY loosely. I absolutely hate it when establishments do this to ppl and waste everyone's time. There's literally at least a dozen ppl here sitting and waiting. If it was 3 or 4, I get it. They get behind but this many..it is what it is tho. 6 month wait for this appt. I'm gonna sit here and wait with a smile on !!

Back
Top Bottom