Critical Kush - First Time Grow - Coco Coir

I love close ups. Very nice.
I'm all about the close ups too
Beautie close ups . I'm in love with them!! I love the light show, looks like their in the club.
Yea that was cool how it was shining right in the centre.
Ladies are looking sexy swag.

On another note those pictures look great! What camera are you using? Or do I just suck at using my iPhone haha
Thanks. It's just my phone camera. Galaxy S7

Haha ah, so I guess I just do suck at taking phone pics lol
No lol Samsung cameras are . don't blame yourself XD

Looking amazing Swagg! Love me some tree trunk shots, always been a leg and butt guy myself XD

Love it when the ladies get frisky before lights out ;P they are showing lots of bud development already! I think your in for a treat :3

I guess some pics would help for an update

Day 18 from flip.

Did some clipping clearing out some of the light blockers. Everyday now seems like eternity. But it's still nice that I get to see them everyday as they develop from whiskers to budz.
420-magazine-mobile150342386.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1434384698.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1219648731.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1671244133.jpg
no good close ups this morning.

Nope it's a curse of growing in a smaller space I think, kind of a necessary evil.. It's crazy how fast the leaves grow once they get to be an inch or two across.. I am planning to clean mine up substantially here in about a week if I can keep my hands off til then. Trying to walk the line between light and airflow and not stressing the girls too much. Though I have never noticed defoliating hurt besides slowing down growth for a day or two.

Looks great swagg! Pearl and Wanda are beasts! A few leaves to open her up some is a great call

Looks great swagg! Pearl and Wanda are beasts! A few leaves to open her up some is a great call

Nope it's a curse of growing in a smaller space I think, kind of a necessary evil.. It's crazy how fast the leaves grow once they get to be an inch or two across.. I am planning to clean mine up substantially here in about a week if I can keep my hands off til then. Trying to walk the line between light and airflow and not stressing the girls too much. Though I have never noticed defoliating hurt besides slowing down growth for a day or two.
I don't know where the line is lol. Just going by feel. They ain't complaining so I'm happy. I have a feeling I'm going to have issues with air flow and rh but we'll see. The last few days have been in the 40's and low 50's at times. Maybe if I crack my window a bit to bring in some of that cold dry air might help. I'll try and report back.

Holla neighbour. can't wait for an update! I'll check back in after work! This oil we made is a great bump for smokes etc plus the CBD is working great for my mood and body tingles. I put a couple chunks in my coffee this morning and definitely got a buzz this time and just smoked a couple toots which blasted me out to the moon. Oops . better get ready for work. See ya later✌️.....

Holla neighbour. can't wait for an update! I'll check back in after work! This oil we made is a great bump for smokes etc plus the CBD is working great for my mood and body tingles. I put a couple chunks in my coffee this morning and definitely got a buzz this time and just smoked a couple toots which blasted me out to the moon. Oops . better get ready for work. See ya later✌️.....
As long as you make it back from ur trip to the moon, you'll be fine....and ready for another trip....blast off

Sorry have been crazy days here with this stupid pest control shit in this building. So we complied with thier list of demands of removing all items from every shelf and cupboard and drawer in the place. And move EVERYTHIMG A FOOT away from the walls only to have the guy come n tell us he only needed in the bathroom and laundry room and behind the stove or some shit. Didn't even step foot in any bedrooms or go into cupboards or drawers or nothing. We were pissed that we went thru all this trouble for nothing. He was in and out in 10 mins. And 5 of those mins was us asking what they actually needed moved compared to the list. So I neglected my plants for 2 days for nothing. I covered the tent with sheets and blankets and had boxes all around. Place is still a disaster but the tent got attended to first. Gave them a quick drink but they're very thirsty. I'll do a proper update with pics tomorrow folks. Sorry.

Back
Top Bottom