Critical Kush - First Time Grow - Coco Coir

Yea Swagg! Tons of buds forming up there! Can't wait to watch the colas pack on <3

Looks like that nature's candy is a pretty similar product so id run that myself! Also for trimming underneath, go for it, if it's.gunna die off anyways you midaswell hittem now n lettem focus on your buds!

That's how infeel Lol, a lot of people will wait until after stretch though, just to avoid stressing the stretch if you know what I mean

Yea Swagg! Tons of buds forming up there! Can't wait to watch the colas pack on <3

Looks like that nature's candy is a pretty similar product so id run that myself! Also for trimming underneath, go for it, if it's.gunna die off anyways you midaswell hittem now n lettem focus on your buds!

That's how infeel Lol, a lot of people will wait until after stretch though, just to avoid stressing the stretch if you know what I mean
Yea I know what u mean. And I've heard both sides. Just wanted to hear from a few of the folks here. It is OUR grow after all. I have been plucking everyday a little here and there. But for sure there are whole shoots from the bottom of the main stem that sadly are dying.

Personally I'd say grab those branches n start cloning!

Branch not fan leaf .

At least they don't die for nothing that way, you could Keep one or two as bonsai trees lol

420-magazine-mobile744515507.jpg

Dabbers right man. If you don't have floralicious plus pick some up!

I just use a
Drop per gallon every feeding until week 7 then I cut it from the regimen

Personally I'd say grab those branches n start cloning!

Branch not fan leaf .

At least they don't die for nothing that way, you could Keep one or two as bonsai trees lol
Bonsai trees? English..no comprende... funny u mention to cut and clone. I just stuck 3 more in cubes lol. I really wish I had a space to just keep a bunch whole these 3 flower. I'll take an over to newty's but I don't expect to really keep more then 1 or 2 or whatever she's got room for. We shall see what happens. I just wanna see roots.

no fan leaves....got it. That's permanently engraved in my head

I really wanna diy a cloner like yours grandpa, I feel like it would make life a lot easier lol

I really wanna diy a cloner like yours grandpa, I feel like it would make life a lot easier lol
I think we all need one. Just snipped a few more. If they survive for a week then there should be some roots. May the strongest girls survive.
420-magazine-mobile1668067372.jpg

Lucky you have lots to choose from ;)

Lucky you have lots to choose from ;)
Need some more locals to share these with.

Is spmething like this necessary or are they good with just ambient light from the window?
420-magazine-mobile1372104164.jpg

I was reading them a bed time story. Incase anyone's wonderij about the books.

Should be enough light from a window but id use the cfl if you have it, short days in the north n all..
Also

420-magazine-mobile142892630.jpg

Need I say more? ;)

Should be enough light from a window but id use the cfl if you have it, short days in the north n all..
Also

420-magazine-mobile142892630.jpg

Need I say more? ;)
Cfl different from a regular spiral bulb?
Swag they look terrific! It will be a jungle of colas in no time! Good work. Clones look great too!
Thanks I'm waiting patiently watching them develop before my eyes.

No sorry didn't notice it was incandescent, that'll do just fine.

Hey guys! There's a cool giveaway being held by our sponsor gorilla seeds. As you know when swagg used his gift card Sherri hooked it up with a bunch of freebies, as is almost always the case. Especially when you pm her on here.

Thanks. I had no idea. Good luck to all but as always I do hope I win.

Also DD has a seed giveaway on his YouTube channel. Subscribe n comment to enter over there.
Your lessening our chances . Jk they're doing 10 different strain giveaways from the bloom bloom room!!! Dabby's the man. I wanna win the seedsman cheese!!! Cause I love the way he says it

Your lessening our chances . Jk they're doing 10 different strain giveaways from the bloom bloom room!!! Dabby's the man. I wanna win the seedsman cheese!!! Cause I love the way he says it
That's the best part of the videos lmao. I knew I wasn't the only one who loved that.

Back
Top Bottom