Critical Kush - First Time Grow - Coco Coir

Got inspired today and decided to..well... have a look.

These 2 off Wanda.
420-magazine-mobile1182543008.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1114261863.jpg

These 2 off pearl
420-magazine-mobile1346205201.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1649657159.jpg

They might have a nice warm cozy home tomorrow✌
Nice Swagg! I find that if you poke the hole thru the rapid rooter right out the bottom and flip them over they are way easier to work with. They stand up better.

I medicated my spouses wine with some tincture. This has now turned into a nightly ritual. ---- JuJu Juice??? The answer is always a glass of wine in my direction. :yummy:
We don't drink really so that won't work. But I would imagine you could pit it in any beverage. Even a coffee or something. My wife loves coffee.

She's defenitly buzzing now

We don't drink really so that won't work. But I would imagine you could pit it in any beverage. Even a coffee or something. My wife loves coffee.

She's defenitly buzzing now

Yea you could put it in anything. I don't drink either so generally transform it into sugar pills or tincture under my tongue.

Yea you could put it in anything. I don't drink either so generally transform it into sugar pills or tincture under my tongue.
It's defenitly something id like to try. I'm all about different methods of medicating. Altho I still enjoy smokin, I've noticed over the years I don't like to as much. Maybe from the smell and having little ones around. I dunno. Once I have a nice little stash I'll start getting into all that good stuff.

Here's a sneak peak at mine Swag. She's a White Rhino clone. Cloned from a female and rooted in 9 days. Fastest I've ever had one root.
420-magazine-mobile1136113240.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1832344334.jpg

Well one of em said fuck it n wilted away. I'll try to keep them alive best I can. Not much for environment control right now so might be a rough night for them. Replaced the wilted dead one with 2 more cut's
Are you taking cuttings from the top of the plant or the bottom? I took mine from the bottom this time because they're closer to the roots of the main plant. The lower cuts are still pushing to grow unlike the tops that are somewhat complacent if that makes sense.

Are you taking cuttings from the top of the plant or the bottom? I took mine from the bottom this time because they're closer to the roots of the main plant. The lower cuts are still pushing to grow unlike the tops that are somewhat complacent if that makes sense.
All of them were from the bottoms. Anything that's higher has started to get hairy already. I remember reading that it's better to cut them lower and that they have a higher survival rate. Something like that.

Correct the closer to the roots you cut, the more rooting hormones in the cutting and the faster it will root. We always take cuts from below . good job on the replacements. Can never have too many!
Perfect. Good to know things are being done properly.

Good news the 5 survived the night. Woohoo. They're just in a dome. Rh is probably where it needs to be but they might be a tad cold.

I'm assuming they need the same environment as seedlings? In terms of Light schedule and environment

Time to pop some edibles to get this day going. By the time I get back home from dropping the kids, I should be feeling better.

Updates in a few hours. Enjoy ur day folks. And thanks for keeping me on track over here. The girls thanks you all very much.

Looking good Swagg! Feel free to bring those clones over here to our Veg tent! Yes I said our Veg tent lol I'm taking the big guy to the vet but should be home after 2pm or all day tomorrow;) I can throw some more edibles your way now that I know your a green hulk like me.

It makes me so happy you too found eachother. We all need a local grow buddy. Love you guys :high five:

It makes me so happy you too found eachother. We all need a local grow buddy. Love you guys :high five:
Yea it's pretty awesome.
Looking good Swagg! Feel free to bring those clones over here to our Veg tent! Yes I said our Veg tent lol I'm taking the big guy to the vet but should be home after 2pm or all day tomorrow;) I can throw some more edibles your way now that I know your a green hulk like me.
Sounds like a plan. Poor dog. Hope he gets better.

Back
Top Bottom