Day 14 since flip.

420-magazine-mobile1594180977.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1799040373.jpg
420-magazine-mobile247224484.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1969399663.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2112699656.jpg
420-magazine-mobile712482945.jpg

I like what I'm seeing.

Wow gorgeous Swagg they are really something else <3 such a show of determination and now you get to watch these girls do the heavy lifting

Great work! .

Thanks so much fellas. Takes a village to raise these gals. So thank you all for your content help, mentoring and support.

850 ppm
5.7 ph
Lights about 10-12" away
Temps for the most part stay in the 24-29 Celsius.
Since I installed newty's little dehimidier rh has stayed under 42%
Hopefully it's enough to keep it low further along or I may have to pick another one up.
Wow gorgeous Swagg they are really something else <3 such a show of determination and now you get to watch these girls do the heavy lifting

Great work! .

Well done, keep it up!!

Love it when they first get that first tuff of hairs. They are looking like you have it locked in.

Nice healthy plants with full heads of hair! Woot

Wowsa. Girls look top shelf man as usual! I love all the detail in your updates. I'm glad you are liking things so far friend. Just tell your wife to go slow and she will have a blast. my non medicating friends will try things in quarters and they love the buzz. if she faints than that's too much. Have a great day Swagg. #weedbuds

Also Big! That dank comment is straight up the best compliment all month...my friends know that my favourite word is DAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNK! There is a lot more inflection when I say it. ✌️.....

Dang swaggy!!! Getting fuzzies . Looks pretty great over at hotel per-wanda..... . Man I'm punny. But fo realz your plants look great buddy. Keep up the great work in there!!

Wowsa. Girls look top shelf man as usual! I love all the detail in your updates. I'm glad you are liking things so far friend. Just tell your wife to go slow and she will have a blast. my non medicating friends will try things in quarters and they love the buzz. if she faints than that's too much. Have a great day Swagg. #weedbuds

Also Big! That dank comment is straight up the best compliment all month...my friends know that my favourite word is DAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNK! There is a lot more inflection when I say it. ✌️.....
That's what I'm hoping for. Some dank to deliver into ur hands.

Dang swaggy!!! Getting fuzzies . Looks pretty great over at hotel per-wanda..... . Man I'm punny. But fo realz your plants look great buddy. Keep up the great work in there!!
Hotel pearlanda...catchy....and I like. Fuzzies everywhere. Can't wait to peek in this morning. 2 more hours of sleep for them since the timer had a misstep the other day. Didn't check for 2 hours after lights out and when I did the lights were still on. This was 2 days ago. Someone said they need that 12 hours dark so I just adjusted the timer to allow for 12 hours dark. No big deal.
Well done Swag. Here comes the show!
Thanks. I've got my seatbelt on and I'm waiting. Can't wait to see how these little fuzzy hairs develop and turn into magnificent dense big buds. I hope. Kinda nervous now to see if this one light is gonna do the job or if it's gonna shirt change me
....well I'll be shirt changing myself really. Light is only supposed to be 2x2 coverage in flower. But that's all I got for now so it'll have to do. Pic updates later boys and girls. Have a wonderful day till then. Be safe and stay warm if ur in this part of the globe.

Don't be surprised when they all make it!
Survival of the fittest lol. There can only be as many left to live out thier lives as space dictates. Right now space says there ain't room for 4

Had a half cookie to cautiously test the waters this morning for breakfast. Had a light pleasant buzz for a few hours. Just convinced my wife to eat the other half ( after some 15 mins of back n forth). She's so paranoid. "I don't even do that stuff, what if something happens, what if I get sick "
I could defenetily enjoy a whole Cookie now that I tested the potency. She ate a bit before she had the cookie so the delayed buzz should be kicking in shortly. I just got into a chocolate peanut snack. So I'll be having a great night that's for sure. ✌

Back
Top Bottom