Critical Kush - First Time Grow - Coco Coir

Looking great! Look at all those nugs forming mmmm.. Hope you don't have to wait forever for your appointment..
It gives me great joy everytime I look on there. And every time I snatch off a fan leaf n feel my fingers grinding a bit from the frosties that collect. Then the smell....oh man. Mmmmm I love it. I could really so this for a living.

Only been an hour in the waiting room. Hopefully not another hour. My phone battery is draining. And I have no other way to entertain myself.

I do however have some of that oil I picked up from newty's, it's in the car. Plan was to buy a coffee for the drive home and sip on the canna coffee.

Haha ya I am always waiting for lights on so I can go have a look, do my feeding etc then I usually go visit them at least once or twice in the evening before I go to bed. I have one that is decently smelly and the other is just reeking about double, the slightest touch of a leaf or stem and it's on there for hours. Looks like you are getting some frost and lots of good colas going too, can't wait to see them in about 2 weeks!

Yeah if you have to wait for a dozen people, they better approve you!

Plants look awesome!! Can't wait till those arms are each huge colas . Great job bud!!

Plants look awesome!! Can't wait till those arms are each huge colas . Great job bud!!
I JUST seen the "nurse" she put me down for 8 grams a day from what I told her. Now just waiting to see the "educators" who will help me sign up with a licensed producer I believe. They must have changed thier title because because they referred to them as "bud genious"

I JUST seen the "nurse" she put me down for 8 grams a day from what I told her. Now just waiting to see the "educators" who will help me sign up with a licensed producer I believe. They must have changed thier title because because they referred to them as "bud genious"

8 grams a day limit it is. That was insanely laid back and easy. Wow. Next step is register with the LP and hopefully in a week they will have me processes and I can start ordering. Chose to try out TILRAY. hopefully they're good. Woohoo. Legal medical patient woot woot.

Haha you got a big script! Right on.......
Fuck yea I did. Told her I smoke about a quarter a day so she put 8. No questions asked. Gonna do the grow paper work tomoorw and get that slow process started. Aboit 6 months 5hey say. If my limit doesn't change then that's 40 legal plants .
The possibilities are endless. I need some space

8 grams a day limit it is. That was insanely laid back and easy. Wow. Next step is register with the LP and hopefully in a week they will have me processes and I can start ordering. Chose to try out TILRAY. hopefully they're good. Woohoo. Legal medical patient woot woot.
Yahoooo! Tell that other Yahoo doctor to you know what....

Awesome dude I'm really happy for you! No more hiding. Or worrying about the stupid bug man .

Well what will that translate to grow wise? 10-20 plants?

Man. What a great day! Happy thanksgiving buddy! You have a lot to be thankful for this year

Yahoooo! Tell that other Yahoo doctor to you know what....

Awesome dude I'm really happy for you! No more hiding. Or worrying about the stupid bug man .

Well what will that translate to grow wise? 10-20 plants?

Man. What a great day! Happy thanksgiving buddy! You have a lot to be thankful for this year
Thanks dude. It's been great for sure. Not legally allowed to grow yet so there's the grow still to hide but I can go outside and medicate freely with no worries. I can't wait to get that order so I can do so.

That equates to 40 indoor plants. Regulations currently allow 5 indoor plants per gram on ur prescription.

Thanks everyone and hope u all have and enjoyable thanksgiving with ur loved ones.

Woo nice job getting a script man is that thru health Canada n everything?

Plants look great buddy congrats! . . .

Woo nice job getting a script man is that thru health Canada n everything?

Plants look great buddy congrats! . . .
Yea it's legit. Only part I don't like is i have to go in every 3 months for a follow up kinda thing. Really it's renewing ur scripts tho cuz If u don't go every 3 months then they cancel it lol.

Worth it to not worry about getting busted carrying lol

How's cleaning up the grow space going?

They're stacking nicely swag. You should have a fine harvest when it's done.
I sure hope so. I love waiting in morning for the lights to come on so I can see the growth. Some days it's noticeable from just overnight. I love it. Measured the light yesterday and it was about 9.5" so they are still stretching because I had the light around 11 or 12" away I believe. Might have to move it up a tad this morning depending on what I see.

Day 23

420-magazine-mobile2085764513.jpg
420-magazine-mobile549876402.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1039479387.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1649621650.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2077730333.jpg
420-magazine-mobile809772157.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1536687934.jpg

No news to report..just eye candy. ✌

Back
Top Bottom