Critical Kush - First Time Grow - Coco Coir

I wouldn't worry about the innocent cola you murdered, your gonna be overflowing with buds soon! It's neighbours will like the extra air and light to make up for it.. I cut like a dozen small/short ones off mine the other day just to make some room.
It's the kind with the tabs u pull up or push down. I can't wait for them to pack on some weight. The one I cut I wish I coulda smoked. If only I was a little farther along. I pulled it all apart to check it out more. Then off to the trash it went.

It's the kind with the tabs u pull up or push down. I can't wait for them to pack on some weight. The one I cut I wish I coulda smoked. If only I was a little farther along. I pulled it all apart to check it out more. Then off to the trash it went.
Don't use them. If the power is gone, they're screwed as they need power to run the little "engine" that rotates those tabs. If the power is out, the timer is off. When the power is back on, the timer starts from where it went off. That is where you get those delays. Use the electronic ones, they have batteries for the timer clock, so no power outage sets them off shedule.

Don't use them. If the power is gone, they're screwed as they need power to run the little "engine" that rotates those tabs. If the power is out, the timer is off. When the power is back on, the timer starts from where it went off. That is where you get those delays. Use the electronic ones, they have batteries for the timer clock, so no power outage sets them off shedule.
I may switch back to that one. I have both styles. I just wasn't paying attention I think. Operator error as with most things.

Day 26 of 12/12.
Time flies.

Just did another round of leaf plucking. Everything really looks great in there. Little white fuzzies everywhere. A few here and there haven't come along yet, it's all good. Lots of light penetration aswell. No complaints over here.

420-magazine-mobile1302102061.jpg
420-magazine-mobile677707273.jpg

Close ups. Ohhh yaaaa
420-magazine-mobile1243609566.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1840658040.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1694832804.jpg

This one just posting up on the wall. Gonna be a big floppy one I think.
420-magazine-mobile375915531.jpg

Feeding still the same around 850 ppm at 5.6 ph

Go Argos

Day 28

Had to bring their cycle back to where it was at so yesterday they got short changed on light hours, have an 12 dark overnight and were back in business now. No more random afternoon wake up time. They wake up when I wake up lol.

Anyhow without any further delay, here they are.

420-magazine-mobile1491809873.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1395738566.jpg
420-magazine-mobile546229483.jpg

Hope everyone's having a splendid week thus far. I'm sad to have to report I didn't receive my package in the mail yesterday but it will be here very shortly with the mail man. Thank God newty's gingerbread men have been keeping me medicated and that oil. Oh god. I swear I was stoned for 2 days straight. Felt like I was on a thc oil IV drip or something. Not gonna say I wanted it to go away, but I was very surprised that it lasted as long as it did.,,,now we won't get into details of dosage since I don't have exact measurement but I had a few healthy chunks of the oil over the 2 days. Had to take a break yesterday .... so the oil works and it's great. Just needs more then if it was made with primo bud. If I have enough after harvest, we shall try making oil with the critical kushy kush.

I'll report back soon when my package arrives. Been a long time coming and I'm just glad I don't have to worry about medicating in public anymore.....speaking of which, fedex was dropping off a package when I came on the building and man the lobby just stunk soooo bad, lie, it smelled soooooo good. Dude must have just put out his joint as he was getting outta the FedEx truck. Lol.

Catch u later folks. ✌....started Xmas shopping, kinda. Hate this time of year....this year's solution, online shopping.

Forgot to add a few other pics

Tried to get a shot of the rows in there. Kinda failed. Hopefully better pics in aboit a month. Shopping a new dslr!!
420-magazine-mobile278616948.jpg
420-magazine-mobile407339446.jpg

Underneath still not cleaned up but I will soon
420-magazine-mobile1269380778.jpg

420-magazine-mobile563994868.jpg

As always. Anything I need to do. Should do. Should think about doing. Should have done, plz let me know.

Ok friends. Here we go. 100% LEGAL MEDICINAL.

First up we have some LSD. Lemon sour diesel. Strong lemon scent. Hybrid can't remember the ratio. 18.2% thc Different. And nice.
420-magazine-mobile340519453.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1948046769.jpg

Next up jack herer. This one's got am earthy kind of scent. Almost like wet soil or something like that. 18% thc
420-magazine-mobile91949161.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1392569410.jpg

Then we have some sour diesel. Love the scent on this one. Nice fresh scent. Hits of diesel but not overpowering. 15.8% thc
420-magazine-mobile623230696.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1743991745.jpg

Last we have some rockstar. 21.2 % thc. This one's got a hint of citrus/pine with an nice earthy scent to compliment.
420-magazine-mobile1755275941.jpg
420-magazine-mobile215935385.jpg
with the naked eye u could almost see hints of purple in a few buds.

Overall very pleased. Didn't get cool freebies like newty did with her LP but just my order is good enough for now. One thing I kinda don't like but I was told about it so it's not as if Its a surprise, the packaging. They come in these bags and I would have preferred a solid container of some sort. And also they coulda sent a bovida pack or two. These are the packs they come in, well mine did.
420-magazine-mobile159071207.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1740898650.jpg

Time to medicate and sample this goodness.
420-magazine-mobile862870781.jpg
came in this mini pizza box lol.

Have a great day everyone.

I'll join you in smoking a bowl of Jack Herer. It's one of my top 5 favorite strains. The stuff from my last grow ended up so good too but sadly there is very little left now. I've got one more seed left of it so when I grow it out I'll probably clone it and use the last seed as a mother.

I'll join you in smoking a bowl of Jack Herer. It's one of my top 5 favorite strains. The stuff from my last grow ended up so good too but sadly there is very little left now. I've got one more seed left of it so when I grow it out I'll probably clone it and use the last seed as a mother.
Had both sour d's. I'll join ur jack session and see what the hype is about. Rockstar will be my night cap.

Swagg you just keep rocking bro, looking great in There! L.p. bud looks better than I expected too, nice!

Keep caring for those ladies, your almost in the clear man, fantastic work! Hope you've been good man, sounds like that oil is taking care of you :3

Take care buddy!

Daaaaaayyyuuuuum!! I did not see all these updates...wtf 420! And bahahahahahahaha!! You were probably like "why don't this b know this stuff" today at our IP aka in person sesh! Lolololol. I thought I was all caught up...well now I am. Glad to report that the J H is everything it's stacked up to be...we should have asked you to join us today Ase! ... Its fun to be neighbours;)
Also my neighbour Swagg here not only brought all his envelopes over to sample with me but saved the day for all of our new clones!! Coco and pots for everyone..
420-magazine-mobile259204993.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1959169867.jpg
The top 2 CK queens will get these pots;) We are a good weed team! Thanks again, I'm charging the Coco now.

Your 2 plants are amazing to see and wowsa have they ever grown!! Green bats everywhere ..✌️✌️

Nice nuggage swagg! Wow. They're really starting to pack on. And just look at the frost!!!! Awesome work sir. Your green thumb is really showing bud.

Also did you happen to score any beans from the BLOOM bloom room?

Daaaaaayyyuuuuum!! I did not see all these updates...wtf 420! And bahahahahahahaha!! You were probably like "why don't this b know this stuff" today at our IP aka in person sesh! Lolololol. I thought I was all caught up...well now I am. Glad to report that the J H is everything it's stacked up to be...we should have asked you to join us today Ase! ... Its fun to be neighbours;)
Also my neighbour Swagg here not only brought all his envelopes over to sample with me but saved the day for all of our new clones!! Coco and pots for everyone. The top 2 CK queens will get these pots;) We are a good weed team! Thanks again, I'm charging the Coco now.

Lol, I'd be there in a heartbeat if I could. I smoke it every day. I've only got 4-5 grams left though so it'll be gone very soon. That thought made me kind of sad but I decided to taste some of the Lost Coast OG that I just harvested and oh man I feel great right now. Good to know I've got a replacement for the Jack as it seems to give me energy and keep me fairly clear headed and functional like the Jack does.

Swagg, I get those holes in my stems as well and usually it's on the plants that are the best yielders. It's like a nutrient highway, straight to the colas (or so I've read but it seems to be true). I'm pretty excited to see you finish this out. You did really well in listening to advice, deciding what is best for you and going for it. Time to cash in the reward soon.

Subbed. I'm waiting on the same strain so I'm excited to see what you can produce. Looks amazing so far. I'm going to do my best to go through the rest of your journal.
Never too late.
Excellent photos! They are coming along just perfect IMO. Very nicely done Swag.

Nice that you can get buds in the mail! Holy crap! I'd love to order a strain to test before growing it. Awesome!
Thanks. Medical patient life has it's perks
Swagg you just keep rocking bro, looking great in There! L.p. bud looks better than I expected too, nice!

Keep caring for those ladies, your almost in the clear man, fantastic work! Hope you've been good man, sounds like that oil is taking care of you :3

Take care buddy!
Thanks big. I'm pleasantly surprised by what they sent me. happily puffin

Back
Top Bottom