Critical Kush - First Time Grow - Coco Coir

Nice nuggage swagg! Wow. They're really starting to pack on. And just look at the frost!!!! Awesome work sir. Your green thumb is really showing bud.

Also did you happen to score any beans from the BLOOM bloom room?
Thanks TMD. Appreciate it. I didn't win anything this time. How about u?
Nice trichromes happening. Looking awesome .
I'm surprised how early they start packing it on. Makes for lots of excitement watching them develop

Daaaaaayyyuuuuum!! I did not see all these updates...wtf 420! And bahahahahahahaha!! You were probably like "why don't this b know this stuff" today at our IP aka in person sesh! Lolololol. I thought I was all caught up...well now I am. Glad to report that the J H is everything it's stacked up to be...we should have asked you to join us today Ase! ... Its fun to be neighbours;)
Also my neighbour Swagg here not only brought all his envelopes over to sample with me but saved the day for all of our new clones!! Coco and pots for everyone

The top 2 CK queens will get these pots;) We are a good weed team! Thanks again, I'm charging the Coco now.

Your 2 plants are amazing to see and wowsa have they ever grown!! Green bats everywhere ..✌️✌️

I get the same issues sometimes with the app. Oh well. Ofcourse I had to forget something just like last time. I was too busy trying to make sure I don't forget the tray cuz of last time and ended up forgetting the clips. Meds had nothing to do with the memory lapse...i swear

Lol, I'd be there in a heartbeat if I could. I smoke it every day. I've only got 4-5 grams left though so it'll be gone very soon. That thought made me kind of sad but I decided to taste some of the Lost Coast OG that I just harvested and oh man I feel great right now. Good to know I've got a replacement for the Jack as it seems to give me energy and keep me fairly clear headed and functional like the Jack does.

Swagg, I get those holes in my stems as well and usually it's on the plants that are the best yielders. It's like a nutrient highway, straight to the colas (or so I've read but it seems to be true). I'm pretty excited to see you finish this out. You did really well in listening to advice, deciding what is best for you and going for it. Time to cash in the reward soon.

I thought I read somewhere in the past too that the hollow ones are supposed to be beast. We'll wait and see. Day 30 today. Breeder says 7-8 weeks but I think 8-9 is more realistic. When the time comes the trics will tell me what's up.

Some jack for breakfast. Don't worry I had a few puffs for u
420-magazine-mobile1311038435.jpg

Day 30 since flip

They're drinking more so I'm trying to keep up with them and giving an extra feeding thru the day.

780 ish ppm
5.7 ph

Ppm run off is a little high but with all the leaf plucking I think that's normal. And they don't show any sign of unhappiness.
420-magazine-mobile1988769172.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1225857944.jpg

Surprised this one is the corner is doing this good.
420-magazine-mobile1625955301.jpg
420-magazine-mobile399879467.jpg

And my favoritest part
420-magazine-mobile716972999.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1362418825.jpg
420-magazine-mobile972861219.jpg
420-magazine-mobile447111920.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2002864303.jpg

This lazy cola leaning up on the wall.
420-magazine-mobile836876.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1778178269.jpg

Couple randoms
420-magazine-mobile1563014398.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1348892162.jpg

Looks awesome swag! They look really nice. Just watch them stack and fatten into dank beauties

Oh and yes, I scored the mossca white widow special edition 3 pack

Forgot to add a few other pics

Tried to get a shot of the rows in there. Kinda failed. Hopefully better pics in aboit a month. Shopping a new dslr!!
420-magazine-mobile278616948.jpg
420-magazine-mobile407339446.jpg

Underneath still not cleaned up but I will soon
420-magazine-mobile1269380778.jpg

420-magazine-mobile563994868.jpg

As always. Anything I need to do. Should do. Should think about doing. Should have done, plz let me know.

Could build a treehouse in that sturdy looking plant you got there ;) hats off to you sir

Day 31

Only thing I've got for an update is that I somehow smashed my phone camera. Seldom pic updates for a few days. I'll just use my wife's phone till I get a new one.

This is what my eye candy looks like now
420-magazine-mobile672572742.jpg

And it's too hard to use the front facing one
420-magazine-mobile82968756.jpg

Got some rockstar for u guys tho.
420-magazine-mobile1315126544.jpg
420-magazine-mobile955546562.jpg

U kno I got y'all.

Plucked some more leaves today. By the time I was done my fingers smelled so delicious and sticky. Yumm.

Time to roll up

Looks good Swagg. that's shitty about your phone:/ That first pic is killer..
I'll take some of that RockStar! For realzzzz you and your wife should pop over if you can sneak away from the kidlets . No worries if ya can't! I'll smoke my after work blunt of blue dream for now✌️......

Background

Sorry drive by real quick....

Found another new Canadian member in alberta....

Looks good Swagg. that's shitty about your phone:/ That first pic is killer..
I'll take some of that RockStar! For realzzzz you and your wife should pop over if you can sneak away from the kidlets . No worries if ya can't! I'll smoke my after work blunt of blue dream for now✌️......
Easier said then done. It's almost time to order some more. The rockstar is my night cap so I've got the most left of that goodness. A few others I already have in mind I'm gonna try. So exciting

Fantastic ! When it looks as good that and delivers when you smoke it, its exceptional. First time I went to Amsterdam I got right into the quality of their buds, it was light years in front of what we had. Really frosty, lovely colours and well cured. Getting proper Purple Haze, Northern Lights, Thai Stick and some really strong Hash - I was in heaven !

Fantastic ! When it looks as good that and delivers when you smoke it, its exceptional. First time I went to Amsterdam I got right into the quality of their buds, it was light years in front of what we had. Really frosty, lovely colours and well cured. Getting proper Purple Haze, Northern Lights, Thai Stick and some really strong Hash - I was in heaven !
I still dream of making that trip one day. After I had these meds for a day or two I noticed them really starting to dry up. Got some boveda packs and man are they just the perfect texture and feel. Unreal those packs. I'm never storing flower without them again.

I have just started curing my first run. I have let it dry out a bit, just bagged it up in brown paper bags, then popped the bags in a cardboard boxes. I will get Mason jars to pop them in there soon as they dry enough. I will have a look at these bags.
Amsterdam is crazy, real mix of culture, nightlife of every level of madness to the coffee shops. Its a great place. Holland is beautiful in general.

I'm gonna have to start thinking about drying and curing. What i need to be ready. Also looking on eBay for rosin presses. Anyone have any idea about presses
Hit up dabby!!! Or Grandpa toke! I'm a bHO man you know that... But shhhhhh!

Back
Top Bottom