Critical Kush - First Time Grow - Coco Coir

It's a 220w on paper but supposed to pull 165w at the wall. I don't have anything to verify but from everything I've seen and read online from the manufacturer, that's what they claim.
Hmm are you gunna add supplemental lighting for flower or just see how she does? Either way I wreckon you'll do at least a gram a watt based on how good everything is going so id expect at least 165 grams if I were you!

Hmm are you gunna add supplemental lighting for flower or just see how she does? Either way I wreckon you'll do at least a gram a watt based on how good everything is going so id expect at least 165 grams if I were you!
I would like to just for the extra boost but for this grow, my plan is to just let this set up ride the whole way thru as is even if it ends up hurting the end result. I do anticipate the outer colas to suffer a bit since the coverage is only 2x2....which plays into my chop and re-flower idea. I have these things kicking around. Not sure what they put out or if they will be of any good use but I could try down the line
420-magazine-mobile1729587616.jpg

I turned up the heater in the tent last night to keep them warm and now I'm back to playing around to get everything stable again. Dammit. Rh spiked to 60. Oops. Now I have to keep coming back frequently to monitor and adjust fan, heater and exhaust.

If you can rig those lights up underneath the scrog it might help fill out the bottom a bit! Totally get you on riding it out, let's see what this lights made of!

I would like to just for the extra boost but for this grow, my plan is to just let this set up ride the whole way thru as is even if it ends up hurting the end result. I do anticipate the outer colas to suffer a bit since the coverage is only 2x2....which plays into my chop and re-flower idea. I have these things kicking around. Not sure what they put out or if they will be of any good use but I could try down the line
420-magazine-mobile1729587616.jpg

I turned up the heater in the tent last night to keep them warm and now I'm back to playing around to get everything stable again. Dammit. Rh spiked to 60. Oops. Now I have to keep coming back frequently to monitor and adjust fan, heater and exhaust.

I swear I replied lol .

If you rig those lights up under the scrog somehow it would probably help pump up the lowers! 360 lighting is the shit lol

I swear I replied lol .

If you rig those lights up under the scrog somehow it would probably help pump up the lowers! 360 lighting is the shit lol
Maybe I missed when u replied. I'll go rig it up right now. So underneath along the tent walls I'm guessing. Horizontally, Yes?

Maybe I missed when u replied. I'll go rig it up right now. So underneath along the tent walls I'm guessing. Horizontally, Yes?
App is being funky on my end lol

Yea that's what I would do! Should help light up the corners a bit too I guess! What spectrum are those lights?

App is being funky on my end lol

Yea that's what I would do! Should help light up the corners a bit too I guess! What spectrum are those lights?
Not a clue. They were just given to me. I tried to look at the light see if I could find anything engraved into it somewhere. Nope. No dice. It's a white light with a few blue squares. That's all I got for yah.

Not a clue. They were just given to me. I tried to look at the light see if I could find anything engraved into it somewhere. Nope. No dice. It's a white light with a few blue squares. That's all I got for yah.
Blue and white is good , will keep things nice and healthy under there for ya ;)

Blue and white is good , will keep things nice and healthy under there for ya ;)
Boom. Meet big
420-magazine-mobile1278252785.jpg

And meet strange
420-magazine-mobile1967595677.jpg
if I'm up for a chore later I'll attempt yo hang the back one. I feel bad cuz I can't take care of the whole back side. Just no way to easily access that area. And I fear leaning over too much and risk toppling everything over. It's not exactly the most sturdy setup. Yesterday when I was flushing, each pot had a gallon of extra weight and that pvc was bending quite a bit. I'll use wood maybe next time.

. you crack me up man XD

Feel ya on not going back there for fears of f.s.u XD lovin it man .

. you crack me up man XD

Feel ya on not going back there for fears of f.s.u XD lovin it man .
Omg big and strange . I'm glad I'm not the only 420 friend who has named their light!!!!

I think big is correct. The lights will do great to help other growth reach the canopy until stretch is over.

What do we think about moving them up top after stretch and lollipoping? Just as some supplemental lighting for that jungle of a grow tent

Probably worth trying! I'm a wait n see typa guy .

Omg big and strange . I'm glad I'm not the only 420 friend who has named their light!!!!

I think big is correct. The lights will do great to help other growth reach the canopy until stretch is over.

What do we think about moving them up top after stretch and lollipoping? Just as some supplemental lighting for that jungle of a grow tent
Lol. Figured I'd pay homage and have big here with me. Lol. I'd trade these 2 for Christina any day of the week tho. I do believe once they start heading for the roof, the lights will be useless down low, well not useless. But less beneficial and thought that I should move them on both sides of my light. We'll see but I mean if I have them here I might aswell use the damn things.

Finally managed to get rh back to 40. Phew.

Lol that means a lot Swag! Glad were getting all neighborly up in here! Representing life north of the 49 woo!

Humidity has been a bitch since it cooled down for sure :/ I bought a medium/large room dehumidifier for my 1.5x3x5 veg tent and turned all the way up it just manages 60 to 65 rh lol embarrassing XD

I may have to pick one up. We shall see.

My brain turned on. So if I was actually motivated to do So, I COULD have a bit of access to the back side. Feel like an idiot lol.
420-magazine-mobile1274016027.jpg

Maybe tomorrow I'll plug those light bars in with the main light timer. Cuz last time I stuck one of those bars in the tent for a day I forgot to turn it off after the lights went out. I think that's why I took them out and never put them back in again.

No worries on the humidity. It's great you got her figured out but it's still early on. That spike 4 weeks from now would have been a little more reason for concern.

No worries on the humidity. It's great you got her figured out but it's still early on. That spike 4 weeks from now would have been a little more reason for concern.
Yes absolutely. Which is why I'm thinking I better start looking for a little cheap one from now cuz I know it's only going to get worse.

Yes absolutely. Which is why I'm thinking I better start looking for a little cheap one from now cuz I know it's only going to get worse.

In my auto's room I am running a 30Pint dehumidifier (3.5'x5') but I also have to run ac to keep it at 77F. The humidity in room is 48-50%. When my intake air was high humidity (It's down to 50% now but was above 75% a few weeks ago) I had to slow the exhaust fans down some or else I was working against the dehumidifier. Maybe play with the air setup a little too. Just a thought.

Back
Top Bottom