Critical Kush - First Time Grow - Coco Coir

Ok here we go... figured I'd do this in the morning first thing before my day gets too busy. I didn't bother with a close up of hairs starting cuz there isn't enough and it's really only just starting on a few locations.

I think I already mentioned that my run off ppms had spiked a bit due to my own laziness. They're back in range this morning so that's good.

Some of lower growth continues to "self prune". Fond myself plucking little crisply leaves at least once a day. Did some minor tying. Maybe 2 branches and moved a couple into new squares.

Nothin too exciting just yet maybe for another week or two maybe. I dunno. You guys know better them me about when and how long stretch can or will last and when the buds will slowly start forming. She's a 7-8 week flower strain it says on the site so we shall see.

Does this flip/adjustment week count as week 1?
Here's Wandas side of the playground.
420-magazine-mobile820798365.jpg

And pearls side.
420-magazine-mobile113994176.jpg

Here you can see they've almost filled out the whole screen. No colas to be had in each square but a guy can hope and dream still.
420-magazine-mobile712103810.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1665068885.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2113741566.jpg

And a little peak underneath. Girls are feeling kinky so they insisted on me showing u guys thier panties, or lack thereof?
420-magazine-mobile1348946315.jpg
420-magazine-mobile780798549.jpg

Have a great day everyone. Hope u all had a safe a cozy Friday night.

Swag that canopy looks really nice! Well done Amigo! Its going to be a forest of colas in no time
Jungle fever. This process has trained my patience well
They look AMAZING that's a sea of green in there dude. I count day 1 at first confirmed pistol, but that's me✌️ Happy Shatterday all.
Thanks newty. If it's from first pistol then I guess I'm about a week in then instead of the 11 days since flip. Thx.

Good job on filling the scrogg net. You are going to have alot of colas looks like, are you gonna put up a second net for support?✌️
Yes I do plan on putting another tier on. Just waiting for things to develop along a bit more so I have a better idea about what height I should make the second tier. I don't wanna put one on now then realized it's too close or too far away so figured I'd wait a a bit, maybe till after stretch? I dunno. We shall see but yes absolutely plan to put another tier.

Hmmmm I'd say if it is a 7 8 week strain you will want to start the second tier next week. So the colas can stretch up though it and are supported. You certianly can wait until after stretch. It just may make stringing the screen through that thick forest a bit of a chore.

Yes I do plan on putting another tier on. Just waiting for things to develop along a bit more so I have a better idea about what height I should make the second tier. I don't wanna put one on now then realized it's too close or too far away so figured I'd wait a a bit, maybe till after stretch? I dunno. We shall see but yes absolutely plan to put another tier.
Cool, they are looking great right now. I can wait to see them finish, I bet it will be a good harvest.✌️

Hmmmm I'd say if it is a 7 8 week strain you will want to start the second tier next week. So the colas can stretch up though it and are supported. You certianly can wait until after stretch. It just may make stringing the screen through that thick forest a bit of a chore.
Never thought of that. Valid point. I better get to work this week then. This time will be much easier. I'm gonna borrow my buddies little drill so I don't have to manually screw in 30 screws thru pvc. Last time my skin almost rubbed off from all the friction. Ended up putting on thick ass work gloves just in time to avoid any skin breakage.

Cool, they are looking great right now. I can wait to see them finish, I bet it will be a good harvest.✌️
As long as they finish successfully I'll be happy.. been so fun thus far and I'm hoping this ride keeps on going smooth. Really amazed I haven't done anything to kill them or hurt them yet. .

Holy crap Swag, your plants never fail to drop my jaw to the floor! I can't believe how full that screen is! Have you counted tops yet?

That is how it's meant to be done man! And that light seems to be kicking ass for you too! . can't wait to see what you pull from it

Holy crap Swag, your plants never fail to drop my jaw to the floor! I can't believe how full that screen is! Have you counted tops yet?

That is how it's meant to be done man! And that light seems to be kicking ass for you too! . can't wait to see what you pull from it

Thanks big. Beginners luck? Doubt it. Every one of you should take 30 seconds to go look in the mirror and be proud of yourselves for helping me achieve what you all see in the pics. Without 420 mag, these ladies wouldn't be here with us today.

Haven't counted tops yet. Maybe mid week or next weekend I may so that.

As for the light, they have great reviews from what I've seen but not many ppl use them. Can't blame them tho. If u buy this light on thier site it's something like 500 bucks. And the coverage is only supposed to be 2x2 in flower. If my stuff didn't all come in a package deal, I promise you I would have never purchased this light at full price. NEVER. Well I shouldn't say never, I would never buy it for my first run is more accurate of a statement. Initial start up costs are expensive enough. Between 420 mag, the light and the remo, recipe for success.

Ok big...i couldn't resist. Did a quick count. I just went thru and counted whatever has made it to screen already. Big or small. Not a thorough count by any means but I counted 78. That's possible bud sites. If even half of those turn out to become decent colas I'll be thrilled. Stay tuned. Gonna be a very fun and exciting next couple months.

Ok big...i couldn't resist. Did a quick count. I just went thru and counted whatever has made it to screen already. Big or small. Not a thorough count by any means but I counted 78. That's possible bud sites. If even half of those turn out to become decent colas I'll be thrilled. Stay tuned. Gonna be a very fun and exciting next couple months.
XD omg legendary . f&$# ya man! Can't wait to see how it turns out! My imagination is lost as to what to expect .

Nice job man .

XD omg legendary . f&$# ya man! Can't wait to see how it turns out! My imagination is lost as to what to expect .

Nice job man .
Some won't amount to much I do realize that but hey, still possible. I actually wouldn't mind if after harvest there's a bunch of lowers that didn't produce to go back into the tent for a second round of flower.

Just went on the dinafem site to peep some reviews and strain into. Supposed to pack on the frost around week 3. Fast potent and high yielding strain they say. Petrol, lemon flavor profile. Haven't been able to find much about different phenos. But I suppose I could just see what traits critical + and og kush have to get a general idea but at this point I'm not really caring about phenos. Just c'mon 7 weeks and gimme lots of frosty nugs. If there's no snow on Xmas, newty and I will still have a frosty one for sure !!

Confession..... I'm scared to try her edibles.

Sounds like a tasty harvest to me ;) I like lowers too, nothing wrong with trim and popcorn buds in my book!

Hehe can't wait to see your review on her edibles .

Back
Top Bottom