Critical Kush - First Time Grow - Coco Coir

Mine is an analog timer with an override switch on the side so I just set the switch back. I prefer analog timers to digital as if/when my power goes out it just picks up where it left off rather than needing to be all set up again. (Also they are cheap as fuck )
Never thought of the power going out scenario.this is what I'm using now
420-magazine-mobile401627551.jpg
I do hav3 this one too
420-magazine-mobile969913765.jpg

Never thought of the power going out scenario.this is what I'm using now
420-magazine-mobile401627551.jpg
I do hav3 this one too
420-magazine-mobile969913765.jpg
The digital one I run has a battery. It constantly keeps charged so the power outage I had didn't reset it. When I get home I'll check the second one you posted. I use it for my dehydrator aka heater. It may only turn itself when power is on and if it's an hour behind we will have the answer!

The digital one I run has a battery. It constantly keeps charged so the power outage I had didn't reset it. When I get home I'll check the second one you posted. I use it for my dehydrator aka heater. It may only turn itself when power is on and if it's an hour behind we will have the answer!
We don't deal with outages here for the most part so I'll keep using what I got for now. I'll just reset it in a fee mins when it's time to wake up.

On a side note, my seeds from gorilla seeds have started their journey from the UK. And another side note, look what I ran into today
420-magazine-mobile1440086149.jpg

Well I'll be damned if I'm using REMO nutes and not gonna grow a REMO chemo plant after these ladies are done.

Finally came across your journal, looking really nice! I will definitely follow along..
Thanks for coming by. Hope u enjoy the ride as much as I will. As with everyone else, u see anything plz feel free to add ur input at any time. For me this is like a 420 mag grow. Lots of ppl have input and feedback on what goes on in my tent.

Not really sure what I did to my timer yesterday but I just got home and the light was still on when it's supposed to be off. So they're getting a shorter sleep today. And since they were awake I decided to tie and tuck a bit. Little good night tlc for my ladies. And as always...
420-magazine-mobile34927376.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2089046809.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1108667753.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1329417061.jpg
420-magazine-mobile794076984.jpg
and the other lady
420-magazine-mobile400396291.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1351938884.jpg
420-magazine-mobile793527148.jpg
420-magazine-mobile268059813.jpg
plucked the 2 lowest leaf on one of them cuz ur was yellow and a few other lower leaves have slight burn on spots just from dragging in the coco and some water getting on some. They're so bushy that it's hard to water without getting anything on them

Yeah dont worry it seems at least 2-3 times each grow I have a timer issue for some weird unexplained reason... like a week ago my flowering plants starting cutting off at 8:15AM instead of its normal 9:30AM... lol most of the times it is from power outages though this last time was definitely need a power outage issue IDK how it occured and just dont care to over think it.

Yeah dont worry it seems at least 2-3 times each grow I have a timer issue for some weird unexplained reason... like a week ago my flowering plants starting cutting off at 8:15AM instead of its normal 9:30AM... lol most of the times it is from power outages though this last time was definitely need a power outage issue IDK how it occured and just dont care to over think it.
Lol. Yea just fix it and keep moving on lol. That's what I did. Just reset that thing and left it.

Well the gift card was 50 bucks. And I picked 1 of each to make sure it was 50 bucks and didn't go over. But I dunno. Looks like sherry hooked me the fuck up. Unless it's a misprint or something. I'll find out hopefully by end of next week. Cuz the chem was 20 bucks. Northern high was 12 and the gorilla was 20 ish. I even got my wife to look at it cuz I thought I was tripping out. The 10 packs were over 100 bucks each.

Yes sir. I mean it could be they just put in th3 order as that and I'm just getting one of each like I ordered but man if she hooked it up, I may just stick with them.
I'm waiting to see if she helped you out that well, because if so I'll order some up soon!

I'm waiting to see if she helped you out that well, because if so I'll order some up soon!
I'm tempted to pm her and ask but after having kids and not finding out the gender till birth, I think I can handle waiting a couple weeks to find out.

950 ppm 5.7 ph today's mixture. These bigger pots sure make em more thirst. Hasn't even been a week and the roots are everywhere in the pot already. All the way down and all the way to the edges. Lst training still. Minor adjustments each day. Bushing is on going with minimal vertical growth. Original top fim is showing new growth. Woot woot. enjoy.
420-magazine-mobile1252031527.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1850402795.jpg
420-magazine-mobile741183536.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1979649279.jpg
420-magazine-mobile689014330.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1063082204.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1472588916.jpg

Back
Top Bottom