Critical Kush - First Time Grow - Coco Coir

Hahaha... nice one scooter.. your ladies look very stout swag, cute little things... all spread wide open.. mmm! . .
That's how I like my ladies.
Man you're brutal! Were you muttering "It rubs the lotion on the skin or else it gets the hose again!" ? .
If u want results, u gotta put them in check. Show them who thier daddy is.

Nothing like a little morning bondage right?? Well done sir!
Thx dabb. They didn't seem to mind. It was literally soon as the lights came on. I was in the room then heard it click on so I thought well why not. But I'm gonna have to closely monitor them daily. Not that I'm not in there plenty times a day. But just to adjust the tie. Remove or whatever the case might be. I'm also very excited to start seeing some more action from the top and fims.

Same stuff we use, it's perfect for bondage fun. No safe words for us, she either takes it or she takes it with a snap lol. My stems usually look arthritic which means you done it right! Great start she's gonna be a monstrous bush .
No safe words here either. Things are just getting started here. I actually enjoy tying them up, I can't even deny it.
I remember those days..my ladies just took it and asked for more!
It's a beautiful thing.

Could be genetics that are playing a role in how our ladies are growing. Mine really bushed out in the lower sections after the fim but I think by next weekend I'll be able to really tell how many new spots she has up there. I thought they'd start growth sooner but I guess that's not how that works.

Nothing wrong with big bush .

I think there Is a lot of satisfaction to be had from "disciplining." Makes me feel like master of something at least, lol. Cheers Swag, you are the master!!!
So I tell myself. Trying some pony tailing
420-magazine-mobile1768371275.jpg

Leave it for a bit and see what happens I guess.

Speaking from experience, it works very well, but 6-8 hours max per day . you should see some of the bushes I've made with just that technique. And a topping of course! But that came later on after the lowers grew out. I like to take all the lowers and run em flat to the edge of the pot and then up up and away!

Speaking from experience, it works very well, but 6-8 hours max per day . you should see some of the bushes I've made with just that technique. And a topping of course! But that came later on after the lowers grew out. I like to take all the lowers and run em flat to the edge of the pot and then up up and away!
I will try this out. Hopefully do ur advice some justice. I'll start easy. Few hours after they wake up for a few days and see how it goes. Cuz those lowers need to start extending out more. Still short stems on the bottom. I did randomly decide to top and fim 1 location on each of them too the other day so we shall see how that turns out. Marked the stamps accordingly so I know which was a fim and which was a top

Your a regular hair stylist over there snip here snip there. Work those girls lol

Not really sure what I did to my timer yesterday but I just got home and the light was still on when it's supposed to be off. So they're getting a shorter sleep today. And since they were awake I decided to tie and tuck a bit. Little good night tlc for my ladies. And as always...
420-magazine-mobile34927376.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2089046809.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1108667753.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1329417061.jpg
420-magazine-mobile794076984.jpg
and the other lady
420-magazine-mobile400396291.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1351938884.jpg
420-magazine-mobile793527148.jpg
420-magazine-mobile268059813.jpg
plucked the 2 lowest leaf on one of them cuz ur was yellow and a few other lower leaves have slight burn on spots just from dragging in the coco and some water getting on some. They're so bushy that it's hard to water without getting anything on them

Ah don't sweat the timer thing dude happened to me twice in 2 weeks. Apparantly I didnt learn the 1st time that I should tape the override switch off with my timer, as if you so much as breath on it, it flips into always on. Plants should be fine it won't hurt em. Especially as they are not in flower.

Plants look nice and bushy!
If you keep a spray bottle with plain water you can rinse any leaves that get nute solution on. They shouldn't burn then .

New growth everywhere! Ladies have bushes like the 1960s ;)
Keep it up swagg..... shouldn't be hard with all the sexy lady bush around. Wait I guess it should be hard ;) too many sex puns for one post hahaha!!

Ah don't sweat the timer thing dude happened to me twice in 2 weeks. Apparantly I didnt learn the 1st time that I should tape the override switch off with my timer, as if you so much as breath on it, it flips into always on. Plants should be fine it won't hurt em. Especially as they are not in flower.

Plants look nice and bushy!
If you keep a spray bottle with plain water you can rinse any leaves that get nute solution on. They shouldn't burn then .
Did u have to reset it all over again or press the off button or how does that work. Cuz I think I did hit the green on button but didn't think anything of it

New growth everywhere! Ladies have bushes like the 1960s ;)
Keep it up swagg..... shouldn't be hard with all the sexy lady bush around. Wait I guess it should be hard ;) too many sex puns for one post hahaha!!
Oh man tell me about it. I love it. I'm Hoping it keeps up till all those lower bushes come out far enough then we can continue up and onwards with some nice even growth northbound ( controlled ofcourse ) all puns, innuendos and everything in between is always welcome

Did u have to reset it all over again or press the off button or how does that work. Cuz I think I did hit the green on button but didn't think anything of it
Mine is an analog timer with an override switch on the side so I just set the switch back. I prefer analog timers to digital as if/when my power goes out it just picks up where it left off rather than needing to be all set up again. (Also they are cheap as fuck )

Back
Top Bottom