ChronicHemphog's - DWC - Advanced LEDs - Time to Grow - Grow

Happy Skunkday brotha Good to hear your eye is getting a little better. Take care of yourself.

I think its getting better lol looks like it might be going down and getting smaller its definitely not as irritating as the last couple days
well tomorrow is res change day that's a good distraction

Yea Man. I have a bad eye too....I think you know that.....I put cream in it two times a day......doesn't help.....hope yours gets better Bro. Would like to cheer you up, but the truth is once you hit 50 shit happens more often. :helpsmilie::thedoubletake::hmmmm::straightface::passitleft:

actually ive never noticed you still look the same from when I first met you
actually once you hit 30 shit happens gets worse at 40 and even worse at 50 and so on I guess unless your jack lalane or whatever his name was the veggie juice guy who looked in shape when he was in his 70's? 80's?
have a Great day Buddy :thumb:

Happy Skunkday brotha Good to hear your eye is getting a little better. Take care of yourself.

seems a bit smaller today still noticeable tho as far as eye pressure
Have a Great Skunkday Brotha :high-five:

Hope ya have a wake and bake Sunday Cronic....:circle-of-love:

I wish I could gotta be ready if a job comes up cant take any chances sucks but we all need to do what we need to do
Have a Great Skunkday Dennise :circle-of-love:

High there Cronic
hey so whats made your eye swell up :peace: hope that it all get better fast I have trouble reading an seeing detail OMM is right as we go though 50 the shit that happens seems to have few breaks in between:circle-of-love:

im not sure what made my eye swell doc said infection I don't know how all I know is wed morning it was fine wed eve it was already starting to noticeably swell, not swelling like if someone punched your eye but almost a bump like a pimple saw no head tho so
so that why I can feel the pressure its a bump more than the whole eye swelling, toward the inside of my left eye
Have a Great day Brother :thumb:

ok im gonna go do my thing post update and go through subs later :thumb::peace:

Just wanted to stop in and say hello. I hope you and family doing well. Happy Growing and keep the green leafs facing up.

Happy Sunnyday chron :passitleft:, I am very familiar with all eye drops too. Restasis, Refresh, Celluvisc, & the rest.

I'm fortunate that, they are not for my 49 y.o. eyes. Hope you girls & the 4 y.o. are all happy today:high-five:

edit: saw jagas big font, mix in a patch.

Hey Trichs Happy Skunkday man yea some guys like to use big fonts cause they cant see :Namaste:

Just wanted to stop in and say hello. I hope you and family doing well. Happy Growing and keep the green leafs facing up.

Hey CO thanks man hope you and your family are doing well also Have a Great Skunkday

on another note im waiting for the sprayed plant to dry so I can put it back take a couple more pics then upload :thumb:

Hey Great Skunkday to everyone :circle-of-love:

gots lots of smoke I cant smoke now :rofl:

thanks Dennise :circle-of-love:

ok update time itll be a few I cleared all my cookies cache and blah blah see if that helps if not I gotta pm rico and see if he can help me resolve the issue

doc gave me the worse case scenario and it screwed with my mind for a couple days, had this kinda stuff before but he never did that lol
worse case loss of sight and possible death said if I had the worst headache of my life get to the emergency room
im not so bad that I need to worry about it but it does make you think

The reason your Doctor is worried as are many others is that antibiotics are becoming useless from overuse and new strains of resistant nasty bugs are coming on the scene in a big way... it is scary

ok here we go lets see
oh yea I forgot to pop a new bean since the veg plant is going into the bloom tent
oh well ill be a week behind on the next one but its ok im gonna try and pop a bubba kush
a friend gave me a bunch of beans he got from his friend I tried one of them before but it was weak so I tossed it hope this ones better
the first one I grew that was a single donated bean was awesome lol

ok where to start

ok White Widow auto

DSC037453.JPG

DSC037731.JPG

on to the unknown possible gdp

ok im still having trouble uploading ill try later

We'll be here patiently waiting for the rest of the update Cronic, not a problem.
The reason your Doctor is worried as are many others is that antibiotics are becoming useless from overuse and new strains of resistant nasty bugs are coming on the scene in a big way... it is scary
It's funny you should mention that Buck. I was watching a pharmaceutical documentary just this morning and they were discussing the same thing. They even went as far as to say that our bodies have adapted to antibiotics just by a slow steady yet extremely low dosage from everything that our water supplies touch. Antibiotics are the leading prescribed meds that get flushed down the toilet or sink drain because unlike most meds, we only take them until we feel better discarding the remainder of the prescription before the expiration date.

yea I saw that on tv I myself try not to rely on antibiotics so much if I can
sometimes it cant be helped tho

It will be OK.... patiently waiting...:popcorn:......:circle-of-love:

cool :thumb:

We'll be here patiently waiting for the rest of the update Cronic, not a problem.It's funny you should mention that Buck. I was watching a pharmaceutical documentary just this morning and they were discussing the same thing. They even went as far as to say that our bodies have adapted to antibiotics just by a slow steady yet extremely low dosage from everything that our water supplies touch. Antibiotics are the leading prescribed meds that get flushed down the toilet or sink drain because unlike most meds, we only take them until we feel better discarding the remainder of the prescription before the expiration date.

I usually take it all unless its pain killers which I usually try one and usually I don't like how it makes me feel cause the pain doesn't go away so those I usually toss in the trash, Ive hated pills since I was a teen

I went to nursing school a little over 20 years ago and they said back then this was going to happen.....:circle-of-love:

funny how they know but still cant do anything to change anything

ok i am still trying to upload but im almost done
im actually thinking of limiting pics to 1-2 per plant so i don't have trouble uploading
cause i usually upload by plants have separate folders for everything usually do one folder at a time so if i only have 1-2 per folder i shouldn't have any problems i don't know why i do when i first started there was no problem seems like its degrading over time
and ive hit bottom only being to get 1-2 lucky if it pushes 3 up at a time

ok got them up lets continue

unknown possible gdp?

DSC037493.JPG

DSC037504.JPG

DSC037512.JPG

DSC037523.JPG

DSC037622.JPG

Afghan Kush x Skunk

DSC037563.JPG

hehe no flash low light shutter speed slow and i moved oh well lol
blurred lines :rofl:

DSC037572.JPG

DSC037584.JPG

wow no flash hurt the eyes heres some flash for you all lol

DSC037592.JPG

ok continue on next post

ok so i couldn't put the 2 pacman family back on top of the buckets so they are gonna have to take floor space with less light

DSC037642.JPG

DSC037652.JPG

DSC037662.JPG

ok some mom pics

DSC037263.JPG

DSC037694.JPG

DSC037703.JPG

DSC037684.JPG

the cloning bucket

DSC037672.JPG

ok heres white widow on week 8 bloom

DSC037283.JPG

DSC037294.JPG

DSC037307.JPG

DSC037392.JPG

DSC037406.JPG

DSC037413.JPG

DSC037424.JPG

she is a sweet smelling girl i tell you

ok im gonna do the rest on another post

Those pollen sacs should start popping open any day! SWEET!! :)

I was thinking it was gonna be open by now but you are right I see them changing to white and swelling a bit looks like almost ready to have flowers

Back
Top Bottom