ChronicHemphog's - DWC - Advanced LEDs - Time to Grow - Grow

Happy Tokerday Everyone its kind of a gloomy looking day here but hanging out watching my 4 yr old helps me smile

4 year old kids can be a riot... or cause one, don't take a nap :rofl:

Good morning weed Brotha. Hope your have a great day. Happy Freeweed day

High there Cronically cool geezer best of days an buds to ya :cheer::cheer::circle-of-love:

Hey Brother Same to you man

4 year old kids can be a riot... or cause one, don't take a nap :rofl:

lol hes a good one if I fall asleep he stays next to me unless he needs to use the bathroom but hes right back and a lot of times he'll fall asleep with me Thanks for dropping by Brotha Buck

i have to second that, keep eyes open Cronic ....:laughtwo:

:thumb:

Good morning weed Brotha. Hope your have a great day. Happy Freeweed day

Hey Brotha Bee Same to you man

Just wanted to pop up and say hi and thanks for all the help. Keep up tha good work friend.

Hey NGK Thanks for poppin in man np and thank you :thumb:

lol hes a good one if I fall asleep he stays next to me unless he needs to use the bathroom but hes right back and a lot of times he'll fall asleep with me Thanks for dropping by Brotha Buck

My wife took a nap when my stepson was 4 she had been painting the apartment ... When she woke up she followed the paint strip made by the roller out to the hall where it was picked up for the carpet and put down in the kitchen, painted refrigerator, stove and so on then into his room where he "parked" the roller so he could have a nap too :cheesygrinsmiley: after all painting is tough work!

(they look like angels while sleeping, it saved his ass that day :cheesygrinsmiley:)

When my lil one was 5 she decided to help with wall papering! Well by help I mean decided she didn't like the way I put it up and decided to pull it all down...was not a good day.

Today is a good day and it is always made better when I pass by your page chronic! Always new things to learn, always a good laugh and you always have brilliant photos!
Hope your having a good...I wanna say "shatterday" hope I got that right haha

Happy Shatterday brotha. I missed the swollen eye thing. What the doctor say. I've had a lot of eye problems and a person doesn't need sheet like that. Hope your day is going good.

My wife took a nap when my stepson was 4 she had been painting the apartment ... When she woke up she followed the paint strip made by the roller out to the hall where it was picked up for the carpet and put down in the kitchen, painted refrigerator, stove and so on then into his room where he "parked" the roller so he could have a nap too :cheesygrinsmiley: after all painting is tough work!

(they look like angels while sleeping, it saved his ass that day :cheesygrinsmiley:)

That is just funny as heck man and at the same time not so funny main thing is no one was hurt so its easy to laugh in that sense
and they do look like angels when theyre asleep lucky for them lol

I won free seeds... I won free seeds..:yahoo:... I have never won anything...:goof:....:circle-of-love:

Good for you Dennise hope they are great beans for you :thumb:

When my lil one was 5 she decided to help with wall papering! Well by help I mean decided she didn't like the way I put it up and decided to pull it all down...was not a good day.

Today is a good day and it is always made better when I pass by your page chronic! Always new things to learn, always a good laugh and you always have brilliant photos!
Hope your having a good...I wanna say "shatterday" hope I got that right haha

ouch lol at least she didn't wall paper herself lol yes you got it right its Shatterday :thumb:

Aloha Cronic, just popping in to say hello :passitleft:

I hope that eye gets better soon and that all is well for you and the family :circle-of-love:

Great Weekend to you Brotha! :thumb:

yea I think the swelling is going down I have to put ointment in my eye 2 times a day and take some antibiotics 3 times a day
nice doc gave me the worse case scenario and it screwed with my mind for a couple days, had this kinda stuff before but he never did that lol
worse case loss of sight and possible death said if I had the worst headache of my life get to the emergency room
im not so bad that I need to worry about it but it does make you think

:passitleft: Happy Shatterday chron, clutter shows character :high-five:

Thanks Trichs Happy Shatterday to you too man :thumb:

Happy Shatterday brotha. I missed the swollen eye thing. What the doctor say. I've had a lot of eye problems and a person doesn't need sheet like that. Hope your day is going good.

yea I had stuff like this before and its literally a pain more irritating than anything but you can feel the pressure on the eye from the little bit of swelling
Have a Great Day Brotha or whats left of it :thumb:

ok I m ay post some mom pics I think im gonna trim them tonight or today instead of tomorrow
less pics to have to upload unless I don't post them tonight or if I don't get to it
I been really tired and lazy lately I need to get my ass back to work

Sorry to hear about your eye, sounds like you got it handled though. Hope the rest of the weedend treats ya better.

hi Cronic, i wish you had a nice and good rest my friend, we have to protect ourselves from that bloody WORK!!!!!!
i’m sure your pics will blow my eyes as usual.
green thoughts.

Sorry to hear about your eye, sounds like you got it handled though. Hope the rest of the weedend treats ya better.

I think its getting better lol looks like it might be going down and getting smaller its definitely not as irritating as the last couple days
well tomorrow is res change day that's a good distraction

hi Cronic, i wish you had a nice and good rest my friend, we have to protect ourselves from that bloody WORK!!!!!!
i’m sure your pics will blow my eyes as usual.
green thoughts.

as much as id like to be able to not work lol I need work kinda badly atm ill probably work till the day im gone
I don't think theres a retirement for me but we all trudge on :thumb:

Damn CHH! Man take care of that eye........hope it's better now mate! Jezz......get better Bro! :green_heart:

Im trying to Buddy sometime it doesn't bother sometimes it itches I try not to think about it
but it seems to be getting better slowly
the things we get to look forward to as we get older sucks but theres always something good to life just gotta look hard enough :thumb:

I think its getting better lol looks like it might be going down and getting smaller its definitely not as irritating as the last couple days
well tomorrow is res change day that's a good distraction

Yea Man. I have a bad eye too....I think you know that.....I put cream in it two times a day......doesn't help.....hope yours gets better Bro. Would like to cheer you up, but the truth is once you hit 50 shit happens more often. :helpsmilie::thedoubletake::hmmmm::straightface::passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom