DSC036806.JPG

DSC036813.JPG

DSC036826.JPG

DSC036834.JPG

DSC036848.JPG

DSC036856.JPG

and my clones for the next round of cs chemdog up next for seeds

DSC036964.JPG

Cronic your grow is looking so good. things are flowing really nice for you. Sure nice to see that the cs worked and you will be one top of it. Hope your day is going good because it sure looks like it is. Happy Munchday

ok lets see if I cant get the group shots up

DSC036907.JPG

DSC036916.JPG

DSC036923.JPG

DSC037096.JPG

the red cups pictured is the same size im using for my cs project lol I just feed em a lot more lol

DSC037105.JPG

DSC037114.JPG

DSC037124.JPG

DSC037135.JPG

DSC037145.JPG

I smell a new project for my self in the near future. Baby steps for me, first I'll get through my current pollination and seed making experiment then I will move onto fem seeds. It sure is nice to be self sufficient!

:goodluck:

hell yes it is :thumb:

Mahalo for the update Cronic, it's obviously been an epic adventure to get it all up here!

WOW, everything looks so damn healthy :thumb::bravo:

...and man you don't make it easy on yourself do you?...you've got A LOT going on! More power to you I say... :)

:thanks: I don't know I just start thinking of things to do then next thing its like wow theres a lot to do lol

High Dennise Thank you :circle-of-love:

Cronic your grow is looking so good. things are flowing really nice for you. Sure nice to see that the cs worked and you will be one top of it. Hope your day is going good because it sure looks like it is. Happy Munchday

Thanks Brotha best as can be im still alive and my family is healthy :thumb:

Great update! :thumb:

Thanks Brotha Toker

so I finally managed to get it all uploaded lol took me some hrs but there was some breaks in between

Great update Chronic, the plants are all looking great.:thumb:
Agreed...
You're just one busy beaver Cronic. Is there anything you don't do growing wise? I can't believe you have the gull to say you don't have a job; Your job is growing cannabis. You do more in one day in your grow room than I do all week at work.

How's it going Chron? still considering a flux? we'd love to see it, maybe call it the first Islandflux:thumb:

thanks for stopping by yesterday, I hope you saw it, they pulled the pic of me & the big fish,

I tried to justify on-topic, by calling it my fish emulsion recipe's key ingredient, lol. :peace:

Great update Chronic, the plants are all looking great.:thumb:

Thank you Very Much Brotha

Agreed...
You're just one busy beaver Cronic. Is there anything you don't do growing wise? I can't believe you have the gull to say you don't have a job; Your job is growing cannabis. You do more in one day in your grow room than I do all week at work.

LOL Brotha BAR I don't know what to say :rofl:
except theres probably a few things I wanna try still in the future :thumb:

How's it going Chron? still considering a flux? we'd love to see it, maybe call it the first Islandflux:thumb:

thanks for stopping by yesterday, I hope you saw it, they pulled the pic of me & the big fish,

I tried to justify on-topic, by calling it my fish emulsion recipe's key ingredient, lol. :peace:

Thanks for reminding me I have enough going right now that I could probably sacrifice one for an experiment

Wow what an update. You have a lot going, very nice.

Thanks Trys and thanks for dropping by your plants aint nothing to sneeze at either I went and took a look :thumb:

WooHoo! Looking great!

Beautiful up-date Chronic.:thumb:
Your CS project is moving right along.:bravo:

Thanks J6k its good that there was people that have already done the cs thing for so long all I had to do was get the info off them :thumb:

Awesome space management you have CCH ! Your photo skills ain't bad either :bravo:

Keep it green bro! :peace:

Thanks G well as far as space managing I just get a little whats the word im looking for lol well I get those moments of lost words in my thoughts :rofl: Have a Great Tokerday

WooHoo! Looking great!

Hiya Buck Thank you coming from you means a lot :Namaste:

Happy Tokerday Everyone its kind of a gloomy looking day here but hanging out watching my 4 yr old helps me smile

mr. cronic of green thumbs,
Wow bro, you got enough great looking young ladies to keep you busy. They sure show the care they get, you be doing good. There, talked about your grow , now the site police can`t get ya.

Wicked series of photos Brotha :thumb: , I can see you are a true plant sculptor! Hell, could you make it look like a dolphin while your at it? :rofl:
Loving your work, it's always great to pop in here :popcorn: Those WW flowers look very promising to me, real nice bud formation, and it seems I see a hash tip forming early on that clone. Lovely jungle in there veg and flowers combined it is glorious. :circle-of-love:

A Wonderful Tokerday to you too Cronic :surf:

:adore: awesome update chron, I like your "space":thumb:

did I see a TLD50 2-speed?:high-five:

its an 80 I got 3 of em when I get money im gonna get a couple 130's
better than the old black senators I still use especially for baiting,
and Thanks Trichs :thumb:

mr. cronic of green thumbs,
Wow bro, you got enough great looking young ladies to keep you busy. They sure show the care they get, you be doing good. There, talked about your grow , now the site police can`t get ya.

Thanks Yooper :Namaste:

Wicked series of photos Brotha :thumb: , I can see you are a true plant sculptor! Hell, could you make it look like a dolphin while your at it? :rofl:
Loving your work, it's always great to pop in here :popcorn: Those WW flowers look very promising to me, real nice bud formation, and it seems I see a hash tip forming early on that clone. Lovely jungle in there veg and flowers combined it is glorious. :circle-of-love:

A Wonderful Tokerday to you too Cronic :surf:

Hey Brotha ok my mind is spinning now lol maybe like a dolphin hehehe
yea the ww got like just over 2.5 weeks left so its still got a lot of time to fill out and theyre pretty nice already :thumb:
that be cool sculpt it like some people sculpt bushes lol

Hope your day has been a good one. Your update is great. Always looks so good. Have a great Tokerevening Brotha

Back
Top Bottom