ChronicHemphog's - DWC - Advanced LEDs - Time to Grow - Grow

Hope your day has been a good one. Your update is great. Always looks so good. Have a great Tokerevening Brotha

Thank you Brotha Bee your Girls aint nothing to Sneeze at either love your outdoor grows and a couple others

im gonna start with the WW since I have less to upload of those
crossing my fingers lol

DSC036784.JPG

its in week 7 bloom atm

Keeping a close on this. Mine is starting to take the same shape as yours
Are you still feeding any micro at this stage?

Also save some Pakalolo for me =p I'll be in the Islands in November Mahalo!

Good evening weed cronic. Stopping by to say Happy Weednesday Brotha

Hey bro i've got a problem over at my journal can you come check it out maybe? :whoa:

Sorry I went but noticed it was already resolved actually picked up you help off someone elses journal earlier but you already had an answer :thumb:

Hey Cronic you definitely put that space in order thats what i call a Uber space management ...

:peace:

Thank you Fr3d I hope everythings good on your end :high-five:

Good evening weed cronic. Stopping by to say Happy Weednesday Brotha

Brotha Soon to be Relaxed Bee Good evening to you to Brotha have a great night too :high-five:

YOU'RE HARDCORE, I got a buddy that loves to fish out of the Hon Yacht Club, but he's not a big puffer.

Thanks Chron, nice gear:high-five:

yea I had some friends in the Kaneohe yacht club but they moved to the big island couple of them was big puffers still are and drinkers too heck the sun wasn't up were heading out the channel and hes popping a beer lol then he goes into the bow and rolls one :rofl:

Keeping a close on this. Mine is starting to take the same shape as yours
Are you still feeding any micro at this stage?

Also save some Pakalolo for me =p I'll be in the Islands in November Mahalo!

cool ill have some :thumb: as far as micro the nutes im using are organic so theres no separate micro.
what she is getting now @ week 7 is pro bloom, hydroplex, and massive

:passitleft: chron, i'll assume you grew under hid/halide/hps before led, how do your leds compare, as far as weight per harvest,

(despite energy saved) i'm just curious, i used to grow indoor hydro under hid,

i'm going to be buying my first leds in the fall "thankyou"

:passitleft: chron, i'll assume you grew under hid/halide/hps before led, how do your leds compare, as far as weight per harvest,

(despite energy saved) i'm just curious, i used to grow indoor hydro under hid,

i'm going to be buying my first leds in the fall "thankyou"

Honestly the first journal I have is my first indoor grow before that its been maybe 30 yrs the last time I grew and that was outdoors before all this complex information on growing, worked with stuff like throwing earthworms in the pot fish emulsion etc..
I started indoors with flouros and went straight to led's because of temp issues that I would get with HID's
so all I can say is there is a difference from flouros to led's other than that nothing beats the great outdoors

Hehe no worries Chronic i think i had the first reply within 60 seconds!! :) I love :420:

:thumb:

ok I got 3 more sets I gotta get up my chemdog clone in flower
my ww in flower and the group photos

im gonna start with the WW since I have less to upload of those
crossing my fingers lol

DSC036733.JPG

DSC036745.JPG

DSC036753.JPG

DSC036763.JPG

DSC036774.JPG

DSC036784.JPG

its in week 7 bloom atm
hey Buddy, this 7th week plant is very promising imo.
good job on the veg plant as well.

congrats Cronic.

hey Buddy, this 7th week plant is very promising imo.
good job on the veg plant as well.

congrats Cronic.

Thanks EC :thumb:

:lot-o-toke: :passitleft:

Beautiful update Cronic! :bravo:

Hey Pinky Thanks :thumb:

Hey Cronic, looking good as always! Happy Thurweed!

Hey Smurf thanks for droppin in man :thumb:

ok im off to the doctor after I feed my little one my eye just swelled up yesterday and I don't know why so to the doctors we go

:passitleft: thnx chron, appreciate that, I love seeing that have a lil' bit of "clutter" in your "space"!

no offense, it reminds my of my "space":high-five:

mines just 3x yours, lol:circle-of-love:

ill get the clutter out sometime in the future :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom