ChronicHemphog's - DWC - Advanced LEDs - Time to Grow - Grow

Looking forward to some more pics Mr hemphog

me too if I can get em up :rofl:

Morning Brotha. I'm sending positive vibs your way. Have a great day my friend

Mahalo Brotha and Thanks I Hope you have a Wonderful Munchday :thumb:
Gratz on the coming retirement gives you more time for your plants :high-five:

:high-five:

Good morning to ya Cronic.... All rainy here and supposed to continue to be all week with severe storms. Gee can't wait. Looks like my Bubblicious is a male so the week is not starting real well but only can go up from here. Have a wonderfully green day.....:circle-of-love:

High Dennise wow that sucks hope it passes quickly Try to have a Great day don't let the weather get you down :circle-of-love:

ok so im gonna attempt to get my update up I think I can get 3 up at a time so it still may take awhile but well get there

ok here we go my attempt to post my update :rofl:

I got my cs stuff in gallery already so ill start with those these 3 females that aren't sprayed one is having issues as noted by the leaves
the other 2 are fine the cs sprayed plant is fine, 2 of the females have been under 12/12 a week before the cs sprayed plant went into 12/12 and one female went in after about a week or week and a half so here they are

DSC037152.JPG

DSC037161.JPG

DSC037173.JPG

DSC037182.JPG

DSC037194.JPG

DSC037206.JPG

DSC037216.JPG

DSC037226.JPG

DSC037234.JPG

DSC037243.JPG

no flash on the last pic shutter speed was a bit slow to capture didn't have it on a tripod so it caught my movement

ok im gonna attempt to upload more wish me luck lol

lets start off with AK x S

ok hell it isn't going again agh this is frustrating and I know its not everyone having the issues so I need to figure this out its getting frustrating

sweet. the plant in the first picture is so small and pretty :)

Thanks Brotha

Hey cronic forgive me if it was mentioned before but are you spraying and self pollinating or collecting and pollinating another plant?

no im not self pollinating 3 of the females aren't sprayed and one is using the pollen for the 3 females
all are in red plastic cups except the small one its in a quart container lol
they don't balance very well cause I have them bent over slightly to fit in the space I provided for them
but they still do stand up without help but can tip over fairly easily

Good morning chronic, I trust this day greets you well...greeted you well?

May I ask, as I've never had the opportunity to previously.

"Mahalo" is a Hawaiian word meaning thanks, gratitude, admiration, praise, esteem, regards, or respects. According to the Pukui and Elbert Hawaiian Dictionary, it is derived from the Proto-Polynesian masalo.[1]

This is the wiki definition...how is the word used daily, is it like above, or is there a different or implied meaning unwritten, like words often loose traditional meaning in translation?

Thanks, have a great day :)

sweet... My CS did not go so well

Good morning chronic, I trust this day greets you well...greeted you well?

May I ask, as I've never had the opportunity to previously.

"Mahalo" is a Hawaiian word meaning thanks, gratitude, admiration, praise, esteem, regards, or respects. According to the Pukui and Elbert Hawaiian Dictionary, it is derived from the Proto-Polynesian masalo.[1]

This is the wiki definition...how is the word used daily, is it like above, or is there a different or implied meaning unwritten, like words often loose traditional meaning in translation?

Thanks, have a great day :)

Basic use for mahalo here is thank you :thanks:

sweet... My CS did not go so well

hey Buck thanks for stopping by and sorry to hear yours didn't go so well
all I did was follow Tokers routine except I started with 8 oz of 30ppm from gnc I don't know what or if the citric acid in the bottle
I bought did anything, I only noticed that on the box after I started using it so I just crossed my fingers and it worked out
id say a good 30 ppm solution would work as well as 48 ppm

well I managed to upload one pic lol
ill see if I can get the second one of the afghan kush x skunk up

ok this is not gonna be fun I can manage to get one uploaded at a time sigh

heres the ak x s

DSC036994.JPG

DSC037062.JPG

ok im gonna see if I can get the next set up gonna do it one post at a time since im uploading one 1 pic at a time its gonna be all day

WW auto
I got lucky I only got one pic of this :rofl:

DSC036985.JPG

its in a 1 gallo pot and will ive her life in there

ok lets get on to the unknown which I believe may be a gdp the mom shows female

DSC036887.JPG

DSC036896.JPG

I smell a new project for my self in the near future. Baby steps for me, first I'll get through my current pollination and seed making experiment then I will move onto fem seeds. It sure is nice to be self sufficient!

:goodluck:

ok lets move on to the bubbler which is gonna be turned off for awhile after this next set of clones
all will be used for fem seed making
so will run clones only to make seeds from now on

DSC036952.JPG

DSC037004.JPG

DSC037012.JPG

DSC037053.JPG

if that unknown is a gdp im gonna have me some fem gdp seeds

DSC037074.JPG

Mahalo for the update Cronic, it's obviously been an epic adventure to get it all up here!

WOW, everything looks so damn healthy :thumb::bravo:

...and man you don't make it easy on yourself do you?...you've got A LOT going on! More power to you I say... :)

ok were gonna do moms
as usual there was a weekly trimming to do

DSC036936.JPG

DSC036944.JPG

DSC037024.JPG

DSC037032.JPG

DSC037042.JPG

DSC037084.JPG

this one took long it didn't even wanna process one at a time lol had to do it over and over but I got it on

ok I got 3 more sets I gotta get up my chemdog clone in flower
my ww in flower and the group photos

im gonna start with the WW since I have less to upload of those
crossing my fingers lol

DSC036733.JPG

DSC036745.JPG

DSC036753.JPG

DSC036763.JPG

DSC036774.JPG

DSC036784.JPG

its in week 7 bloom atm

Back