ChronicHemphog's - DWC - Advanced LEDs - Time to Grow - Grow

Nice work buddy! :thumb:

Thanks Brotha the 30ppm worked and I read the bottle its wasn't just the silver and water theres some citric acid in there too
but it worked :thumb:
but im still spraying and that 8 oz bottle is gone

I subbed :) Dude we can not give you thumbs up onthere :( you would get tons and also how are we supposed to say hello? Did youtube rid of private messaging?

Yeah I blocked off comments and star rating, and youtubes messaging goes through Google + now so I got the whole youtube crowd locked out, and am just using it here to post my 420 videos. :)

Did you see my new video?

I'm the news anchor for WEED USA. lol

[video=youtube_share;RdlsVY3lwnA]
[/video]

Good evening weed Brotha. Hope your day has been a good one. Happy Thurweed day

so there was a request to see my cs sprayed plant
so here it is with nuts a showing and nuts a growin

DSC036694.JPG

DSC036703.JPG

DSC036713.JPG

DSC036723.JPG

Balls to the Wall Man :peace:

Awesome!!!

Question: and I've been lazy, I'll admit. BUT...is that one branch going to pollinate all your DWC flowering plants? Not saying I'm a breeder. I'm confident in your knowledge and know-how. When I've seen this done in person, the "treated" branch is isolated from the rest of the plant and/or room. Pistols-a spraying need some form of containment.

Still, so awesome. You have the "knack".

:goodjob:

Hey Chronic, don't know if you surf or not, but good results for both of us,at Bells, Carisa Moore getting up for Hawaii and fanning for Australia. Friday afternoon here, so have a chronic weekend. Peace

Hey WRB Thanks for stopping by man and Thanks :Namaste:

:passitleft: Wake and bake to ya Cronic...:circle-of-love:

High Dennise same for you tomorrow morning on FreeWeed day :thumb:

Yeah I blocked off comments and star rating, and youtubes messaging goes through Google + now so I got the whole youtube crowd locked out, and am just using it here to post my 420 videos. :)

Did you see my new video?

I'm the news anchor for WEED USA. lol

[video=youtube_share;RdlsVY3lwnA]
[/video]

Bump :thumb:

Good evening weed Brotha. Hope your day has been a good one. Happy Thurweed day

Hey Brotha I hope you had a Great day I wanna say also but I had a strange day :Namaste:
and a Wonderful FreeWeed day to you

Awesome!!!

Question: and I've been lazy, I'll admit. BUT...is that one branch going to pollinate all your DWC flowering plants? Not saying I'm a breeder. I'm confident in your knowledge and know-how. When I've seen this done in person, the "treated" branch is isolated from the rest of the plant and/or room. Pistols-a spraying need some form of containment.

Still, so awesome. You have the "knack".

:goodjob:

Actually I have 4 clones in cups, 1 clone the whole clone is being sprayed with cs so its a whole plant being sprayed not just a branch
im just gonna run clones to make seeds now so I don't have to keep mothers

Hey Chronic, don't know if you surf or not, but good results for both of us,at Bells, Carisa Moore getting up for Hawaii and fanning for Australia. Friday afternoon here, so have a chronic weekend. Peace

Nah been out of the surf scene for many years lol
I still jump in the water to freedive or to fish on boat but its about it now
I just got tired of that drowning feeling :rofl:

Good morning weed and a Happy Freeweedday to you Brotha. I started my summer time journal so stop on by. It's in the sig.

ok I still got 3 hrs of 4/20 left lol

so heres some shots

DSC036583.JPG

DSC036592.JPG

DSC036601.JPG

DSC036614.JPG

DSC036625.JPG

DSC036631.JPG

DSC036645.JPG

DSC036653.JPG

DSC036664.JPG

heres my first bowl that I weighed

DSC036684.JPG

I ended up with about 110 grams or 3 oz 26 grams meh I was short of my 4 oz lol

enjoy the pics guys

so there was a request to see my cs sprayed plant
so here it is with nuts a showing and nuts a growin

DSC036694.JPG

DSC036703.JPG

DSC036713.JPG

DSC036723.JPG

Balls to the Wall Man :peace:
That is gold cup worthy! :bravo::circle-of-love:

Good morning weed and a Happy Freeweedday to you Brotha. I started my summer time journal so stop on by. It's in the sig.
I am on my way... :circle-of-love:

mr. cronic,
Good Fryday morning to ya, my friend. Back to school huh ? Trying to keep teenagers in line amounts to a full time job. My youngest turns 30 this year. Damn, must mean I`m getting` into old fartsville.

Im there Brotha :thumb:

That is gold cup worthy! :bravo::circle-of-love:

I am on my way... :circle-of-love:

:thanks: Pinky and thanks for dropping by :thumb:

mr. cronic,
Good Fryday morning to ya, my friend. Back to school huh ? Trying to keep teenagers in line amounts to a full time job. My youngest turns 30 this year. Damn, must mean I`m getting` into old fartsville.

hey Yoop damn your old :rofl: my oldest is gonna be 24, j/k you know im just giving you a hard time :circle-of-love:

Morning Cronic.....:circle-of-love:

:circle-of-love: High Dennise Happy FreeWeed Day :circle-of-love:

and a Happy FreeWeed day and a Chronic Weekend to Everyone :peace:

mr. cronic,
Sooner or later I gotta start acting my age. Naw, on second thought, that wouldn`t be near as much fun. Was 27 when the first born come along. Be 67 this year. I refuse to act my age. May be an old fart, but sure as hell don`t think or act like one.

mr. cronic,
Sooner or later I gotta start acting my age. Naw, on second thought, that wouldn`t be near as much fun. Was 27 when the first born come along. Be 67 this year. I refuse to act my age. May be an old fart, but sure as hell don`t think or act like one.

Age is a state of mind :thumb:
took me almost till 40 before I stopped feeling like high school was yesterday :rofl:

Tats weird, I'm 38 and school doesn't feel over 20 years ago, 5-6 years ago sure but not 20+ lol

Congratulations on the harvest my friend. Hey just my 2 cents about future pollination. When I pollenate a bud, after I hit the bud with pollen, I place a white legal sized envelope over the pollenated bud and staple the end loosely. Paper lets a bud breath but won't let pollen out. Acouple days after I apply the pollen I remove the envelope and spray with water. Worked fantastic for me.
GL and Keepem Green

Back
Top Bottom