ChronicHemphog's - DWC - Advanced LEDs - Time to Grow - Grow

ok on another note so the XTina has been in a jar for about 10 days smells like 60dw but for some reason does not taste like it
weird the regular 60dw I smoked tasted like the smell
im getting a different taste out of this one actually tastes better I kinda like it the high isn't too bad either
nice relaxing buzz
smoked the new stuff too smell nice both are sticky but this new one needs to cure a bit the taste isn't coming out yet
could be smoother too but hardly anything is smooth in my one hitter the thing is so short and small the heat gets to you quik lol

CHH looks like you got it going on!!!!!!!!!! everything looks great!

CHH looks like you got it going on!!!!!!!!!! everything looks great!

Coming from you with plants like yours is a Great compliment
Thank you Buck :Namaste:

Great pictures Cronic
I love the unknown she looks real strong,,,3Oz 26 thats only 2 grams away you could bubble something nice just from the sugar leaves I would think
Have a brilliant nap an a great Munchday :circle-of-love:an a very good 420 for yesterday sorry I never made it over:bravo:

Very nice my Brotha. Your updates are always great and the girls are looking great also. Nice harvest too. Happy Munchday

Congrats Cronic.

Nice update and pics Chronic, and congrats again on your harvest. Those buds looks nice, my mouth actually started to water while looking at the pictures.;)

everything is so beautiful! congrats on the harvest. how do you get so dark? I need a tan.

Excellent photos! The tent is so big compared to my space.
Well done on a great harvest, and only 2g from your target is great!

Beautiful up-date Chronic.:Namaste:
It's starting to look like a Chronic tent again.lol
Packed full with plant's 1/2 inch from light's.lol
It's a lovely sight to see.:thumb:

Not long ago Care Staker likened Graytail's 4x4 flowering area to a clown car where huge quantities of bud pile out endlessly. Chronic's tent is another "clown car." I love it.

Awesome growing. Looks like you got someone working on them toe nails this time around lmao. Well done on your grow my friend. Keep it growing green.

Awesome growing. Looks like you got someone working on them toe nails this time around lmao. Well done on your grow my friend. Keep it growing green.
:laughtwo:

mr. cronic,
You did a great job on your update
Girls be looking good
Congrats on a beautiful harvest

Great pictures Cronic
I love the unknown she looks real strong,,,3Oz 26 thats only 2 grams away you could bubble something nice just from the sugar leaves I would think
Have a brilliant nap an a great Munchday :circle-of-love:an a very good 420 for yesterday sorry I never made it over:bravo:

some not a lot as far as trim leaves go I trash all fan leaves if it don't got something I can see its trash
no Worries on the 420 day Brother lol Have a Great Tokerday :thumb:

Very nice my Brotha. Your updates are always great and the girls are looking great also. Nice harvest too. Happy Munchday

Thanks Brotha and a Happy Munchday to you too :thumb:

Congrats Cronic.

:thanks:

Nice update and pics Chronic, and congrats again on your harvest. Those buds looks nice, my mouth actually started to water while looking at the pictures.;)

Thanks Stealth Appreciate the compliment man :thumb: my mouth is watering now cause im thinking of food :rofl:

:passitleft: High Cronic... Man have you been busy... Is that dry or wet weight? I think you just cut it but I get confused really easy..:loopy: and I've been hitting my harvest since my feet hit the floor this morning so I could very easily be confused.....:circle-of-love:

High Dennise I don't do wet weights its the weight before I throw them into jars
dry times here are like 3-4 days that one went just a bit over 3 days I let them breathe once today maybe one more time tonight and if I have to one time tomorrow its just about there on dryness once I put them into jars cause I don't like to have to watch them lol
this way im not too much in a rush to let them breathe

everything is so beautiful! congrats on the harvest. how do you get so dark? I need a tan.

Thanks Br would you believe im not that dark right now?
I actually haven't been in the sun much lately and when I am my feet are usually in boots lol
so im actually not as dark as I could be lol

Could be the Hawaii thing... just sayin' b. :passitleft:....:circle-of-love:

yep :thumb:

Excellent photos! The tent is so big compared to my space.
Well done on a great harvest, and only 2g from your target is great!

yes it is id rather be 2 over tho lol just sayin :rofl:
and Thank you Hidden :thumb:

Not long ago Care Staker likened Graytail's 4x4 flowering area to a clown car where huge quantities of bud pile out endlessly. Chronic's tent is another "clown car." I love it.

:thumb: I can live with that

actually only my big toenail on my left foot gives me problems if I cut it short as I should
tends to start digging in to the side its why youll never see that particular nail be cut short
I even lost the toenail in the last couple years I thought it might grow back flatter since I wasn't working and it wasn't smashed in my boots but it still had the curve and did the same thing so meh I just deal with it
and Thanks Co Appreciate the kindness :Namaste:

:rofl:

mr. cronic,
You did a great job on your update
Girls be looking good
Congrats on a beautiful harvest

Hey Yooper Thanks for Dropping by man
and Thank you :Namaste:

Upon my re-reading 420 guidelines, I understand & it makes sense,

trespass posting, instantly changes the current discussion in ANY thread.

My picture, trespass posting days are now over. please forgive my

"trespass" posting of pictures in your yard, looking for faster answers.

I am working on my patience, deficiency.:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom