ChronicHemphog's - DWC - Advanced LEDs - Time to Grow - Grow

Hey Chronichemphog, If you don't mind I'm just going to jump on your coat tail and ride for awhile. Checked out your last update, first thing that came to mind was "that's what it would look like on mars" Double decker beds, who needs sleep, we just our meds up here!!!

Thanks 60 and Welcome :thumb:

Cool, Actually I'm using Farmer's Pride line, its Organic and one of the main ingredients is molasses, I'm sure that its a specific concentrate than what you would get at the store but no foamy problems so far.

I gotta say I like it better then anything I've used so far and so do the girls, which is the most important thing to me!

When I finally broke down and decided to try it My intent was to use it from beginning of flower to end, I did not mention in my thread I left 1 BlueDream on the chemical equivalent mainly to see how the nutrients do(because I've never used them before) and to see how tastes compare, not that its a true comparison but why not right? ;)

Maybe something to that molasses huh? Have you tried it before? I'm sure its in 1 of these hundreds of pages lol:thumb:

the molasses in the mix is probably enough to feed the bennies I use organic nutes so theres a bit of bubbles or foam sometimes
if the plant eats more I see less supposedly if you add extra in like some do an hr or two before harvest its just stuff I read I have a
bottle of unsulphured black strap molasses or whatever it is lol but never used it yet
but supposedly from what I read excess sugar feeds the bacteria is why the foam almost like when they do teas

Happy Shatterday Chron!:high-five:

nice molasses shares, :thumb:that is some sticky stuff

& happy :passitleft: pre 420 day!

Hey Trichs Thanks For Dropping by Smoke em up tomorrow Dude :lot-o-toke:

Aloha Cronic, I know you got some good nugs to roast up today, so fire up a fatty for me will ya :rofl: I'll fire one up and be there with you and OMM in the spiritual realm :Namaste: Thinking good thoughts for you, your plants, and family. Be Well my friend! :passitleft: :circle-of-love:

Me too! :)

0021767.JPG

Happy 420 CHH!!!!!

Happy Easter Chronic.:thumb:
I hope you have a beautiful day my friend.:circle-of-love:

Hey Jimmy Happy 420 Easter Man You and yours have a Beautiful day:high-five:

Good stuff black-strap....gets the little root critters to do their job. Good roots.:Namaste:

oh yea :thumb:
btw hes in soil :)

Hi Chronic.:ciao:

Happy 420 buddy, hope you have a great day, and burn one down for me.:passitleft:

Hells yea Brotha :high-five:

Just stopping by to say happy 420 keep up the good work and burn a fat one today. I sure will be!

I will as soon as my lungs clear up a bit from last night lol I found a bud dry enough to test
was more like a small branch :rofl:
Happy 420 :Namaste:

Me too! :)

0021767.JPG

Happy 420 CHH!!!!!

Woohoo that's a joint man I know it aint big enough to be the paper in the up in smoke album so it must be big bambu if im not mistaken but I could be :high-five:
Happy 420 Pc :thumb:

Happy 420 Chronic!!! and eat hella ham or lamb today whilst being hella baked!

Hey Sweet Happy 420 man smoke one up for me :thumb: il smoke one for you :high-five:

Aloha Cronic, I know you got some good nugs to roast up today, so fire up a fatty for me will ya :rofl: I'll fire one up and be there with you and OMM in the spiritual realm :Namaste: Thinking good thoughts for you, your plants, and family. Be Well my friend! :passitleft: :circle-of-love:

I knew I missed someone in my multi response cant Miss Brotha Relaxed :thumb:
Aloha and Mahalo Brotha I sure will you and your Family have a Wonderful rest of the day and night
and a Very Happy Smoke em up 420 to all
and to all a Stoner night:Namaste:

ok im gonna do my res change thing shouldnt be real long gonna move unknown into 12/12 got the ww and the chemdog to do in there and the afghan kush x skunk in veg
cleaned the bubbler last night did some other stuff last night like trim the moms ill take some pics seems I have to trim them weekly
oh well once I can get the seeds from the cs project I can eliminate the extras
so the chemdog clones are up next for cs but still waiting on the currect ogk to finish up which is not I think half done lol
but once its all pollinated I think ill shoot it down and stick in with the others

Hey Chronic, and people who read Chronics journal.

New member needs help could be as simple as overwatering, but I don't know. autoflower almost done, is extremely droopy and sad. Please check it out if you have a minute sudden death in flower stage Thanks!

Happy 420/Easter Chronichemphog.

Back
Top Bottom