ChronicHemphog's - DWC - Advanced LEDs - Time to Grow - Grow

It's a beautiful day in paradise.... :passitleft: High Cronic and hope you have a wonderful day....:circle-of-love:

High Dennise thanks for stopping by you have yourself a Great Weednsday :circle-of-love:

Great update pics chron :thumb: you have this double-decker-garden like a fine-tuned factory running 24/7/365:nicethread:

Hey Trichs Thank you Sir :high-five:

ok on another note with all the super cropping and everything the damn chemdog clone is touching the light :rofl:
im gonna take a nap ill catch up to subs tonight :thumb:

High Dennise thanks for stopping by you have yourself a Great Weednsday :circle-of-love:

Hey Trichs Thank you Sir :high-five:

chron, LMK if u don't want this trespass pic-post here, I have NP pulling it off,:thanks:

I was hoping you guys are familiar with what I think is a simple cal/mag issue, just minor "light patches" on large shade leaves have returned.

I read epsom salts is one way to help cure. Nutes are D&S #2 (420 sponsor) Dogett & Simpson 20-5-10 ph 5.9 coco medium.

All I got today was a reply w/ that leaf chart pic, I chuckled at that help!, thanks chron & pro-chronies here:thumb:
P417blemish.jpg

:circle-of-love:

maybe early phosphorous
try looking in the book marijuana garden saver the pic in there is farther along
but it looks like maybe the start of the picture
they have some of those pictures from that book on this site
I forget where I saw it ill take a look around later I gotta step out after I eat dinner

ok I wanted to try and get some photos uploaded but I cant seem to get any to go through so
it will have to wait

Hey Buds
hows things feels like weeks since I have been by :cheesygrinsmiley:my PGG is starting to smell a little an she went to flower real quick once I had swithched the lights to 12/12 now she is starting to look like the Bud I remember (even though there is none in sight) :cheesygrinsmiley:she is very hard to cotain I wasnt expecting that so I think for my size I am going to have a monster on my hands :high-five:Cant hardly wait to see the update:love::love::love::love:Best of days my friend:love::love::love::circle-of-love:

Hey Buds
hows things feels like weeks since I have been by :cheesygrinsmiley:my PGG is starting to smell a little an she went to flower real quick once I had swithched the lights to 12/12 now she is starting to look like the Bud I remember (even though there is none in sight) :cheesygrinsmiley:she is very hard to cotain I wasnt expecting that so I think for my size I am going to have a monster on my hands :high-five:Cant hardly wait to see the update:love::love::love::love:Best of days my friend:love::love::love::circle-of-love:

Thanks Jaga I may throw one of the pacman family outside somewhere
I hope you get a monster that you can give everything it needs so it gives you back everything it has :thumb:

Happy FriedDay Chronic.:high-five:
It has been awhile since I have said that.lol:high-five:

Hiya J6k Thanks for droppin in man you have a Great FreeWeed day :thumb:

so I finally got to upload a bit at a time with enough patients
I got it up :rofl:

so this would be the smallest bottom branch

DSC035864.JPG

DSC035872.JPG

DSC035883.JPG

so on a couple of these pics there are subtle hints of the gdp purple showing its real subtle and its not like all over the place lol

DSC035894.JPG

DSC035905.JPG

DSC035914.JPG

DSC035925.JPG

DSC035935.JPG

I know it looks like it isn't there yet with all the white hairs but I checked it under scope
and its where I want it mostly cloudy with some amber
ok regular update on sunday only 2 dwc and one pacman in soil under 12/12 until sunday then unknown is going down
to join the fun then I got the afghan kush x skunk on deck for veg not sure what im running after that
but itll be something lol

Back
Top Bottom