ChronicHemphog's - DWC - Advanced LEDs - Time to Grow - Grow

Looking great!... the f'ing thing won't let me rep yet

:thanks: Buck :thumb:

Morning Chronic and all..

Just a quick update regarding the LED. Lowered it to 15" and plant is fine. Will lower it to 12" tonight and monitor. Pics tomorrow after res change out.

Renegade

sweet main concern with getting too close is some strains tend to bleach
but its only affecting the color

Your grow is like clockwork Chron, Looking like a slice of heaven as always :)

:thanks: Rain

:passitleft: High Cronic... Things are looking marvelous at your place....:circle-of-love:

High Dennise :circle-of-love: :thanks:

good spacing for light spread hope you get a high yield and good buds like usual :high-five:

Thanks Br I hope so too one is coming down at the end of the week

Good evening weed Brotha. Looking good Happy Tokerday

I have a really hard time keeping up on the more popular journals. You, my friend, are popular.

I have around 20 personal friends at the moment va-caying in your area. Spring has sprung in my corner of Washington State, though we had a bad freezing rain episode last early May.

My point is, what happened to the shot of your foot in the flip flop? I don't have a fetish, but I thought that was your signature.

For the record, you will never see my feet. I just thought it was like a cool catch phrase.

Evening Cronic
I that I finally got the right day you are on tokersday we are on weedsay :lot-o-toke:its all gonr ta pot as the say:reading420magazine:I have the Motherin law coming for a day an a night OMG:circle-of-love:

Evening Cronic
I that I finally got the right day you are on tokersday we are on weedsay :lot-o-toke:its all gonr ta pot as the say:reading420magazine:I have the Motherin law coming for a day an a night OMG:circle-of-love:

heh yea its almost Weednsday here now too but your probably halfway through it by now have a great Weednsday Brother :thumb:
oh my mother in law :rofl:

hey josh I forgot to ask 20 personal friends in my area now? wow
they take a group trip or what>?

I had to do my drive by to Cronichemphog last cuz I got the pipe smoking into early Weedzday. Hope all is well for you and family. Happy Growing.

wife is passed out im gonna pass out soon also :rofl:

I am in same boat. I tried to sleep but mind would not turn off. Had to double check on fellow grower one last time again lol.

heh yea its almost Weednsday here now too but your probably halfway through it by now have a great Weednsday Brother :thumb:
oh my mother in law :rofl:

:rofl::rofl:Yep all of this afternoon and we dont know after that but it could be all thursday OMG,,,this woman is in her 80,s an still goes to her night club she has a toy boy for a second wind after Paddys dad died more than 8 years ago:lot-o-toke:She scares me and even the grandson seems to think he is going to have a tough time of it:high-five:Honestly the last time she came we couldnt understand how she left so much mess:rollit::passitleft:Worse thing is we are nearly through some NICE Jamaican weed,,so I should get some soon otherwise NO DOPE NO HOPE:helpsmilie:we are still trying to worck out her secret of her energetic life at the age of 87:lot-o-toke: I think I am gonna have to tell the lil one she will suck his energy to renew hers,,,,:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:That will shut him up for about 30seconds,,,this visit is gonna be tricky wish me luk:circle-of-love:

hahaha good luck to you Brother hehehe
Have a Great Thurweed day when you wake up
I think one of the secrets is just to be active and stay active
eat a lot of fish is good too

Looking good Cronic.

Good Evening Brother, Have a good One :passitleft:

Hey Brotha yea I was nappin most of the day ill probably go back to sleep sinus feels like crap today
Hope you Have yourself a Great Night :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom