ChronicHemphog's - DWC - Advanced LEDs - Time to Grow - Grow

Looking forward to your update.:popcorn:

gonna get to that in a bit or maybe in the morning im kinda tired lol actually wanna go take a couple more hits and crash after
I reply to the posts :rofl:
but it will be up if not today tomorrow for sure lol

That would explain the pineapple thing. They're a member of the bromeliad family. Thanks for the info, danishoes21 :thumb:

:thumb:

Chronic,

LED question...

Distance from plants?

I have the TopLED Reflector brand. They recommend 1.5-2 for veg and 2-3 for flower for the 3watt LED's. Mine is the 300watt unit.

Is it safe to go beyond (closer) this distance?

Renegade

I only use led in bloom
usually keep the tops as close to 18 as possible lol
I usually have trouble keeping them down in my 5 ft tent so I can tell you it can practically touch the lights well the ones im using
some plants will have a tendency to bleach more than others best I can say is start about 2 ft off the tops and if it gets closer just monitor and see how it grows
main reason for the manufacturers distances is for the blending of the lights and for its foot print if the plant is right up to the light which sometimes it is for me lol but if you look its all individual diodes the closer the plant is the more itll block out certain areas of the light
possibly not allowing some of the spectrums of light to pass and blend in with the others
I say trial and error is best but a good starting point is the manufacturers suggested distance as they have or at least should have tested it somewhat before releasing it to the public

Hey Cronic we can do the trimming tomorrow if you want. Maybe that would give you some time. OMM :high-five:

its ok I missed this msg anywho and we got her done :thumb:

Hey Cronic best of days and buds to Ya :circle-of-love:

hey Good day to you Brother Jaga
and good night to me im gonna take a couplemore hits and hit the sack update tomorrow peeps sorry was a bit busy this weekend

:cheesygrinsmiley:

Cool you had a busy weekend! I know OMM appreciates it.

I have also grown right into 3 watt LED's out of necessity. Some burn and wonky growth. After testing and using a wide variety of panels I see better finish with them 12-24" from the tops.

mr. cronic,
Been a few since I was by, been busy myself. Woke up this morning to 2-3 inches of new white stuff and snowing like hell out. It`s spring, ain`t supposed to be like this outside. Well the powers that be put it there and they gonna take away. Done put up my snow blower. Glad your around to help out our old geezer friend. You be da man.

I just had my wake and bake last couple days I been adding a bit of dab to my bowl to make it kick a bit harder
good thing im gonna stop today or tomorrow for awhile possible job prospect only sure way of passing a ua is stop lol
or use someone elses pee but I don't do that
Happy Shatterday to you LA and a Chronic Weekend Brotha :high-five:

ok since I took those pics toker requested and im here sitting at my desk im gonna upload pics and post em up
some sns products and the pics toker requested and I don't m ind posting lol

Try some synthetic urine, 10sec in the microwave and keep it close to your body for temp. Works like a charm!

:cheesygrinsmiley:

Cool you had a busy weekend! I know OMM appreciates it.

I have also grown right into 3 watt LED's out of necessity. Some burn and wonky growth. After testing and using a wide variety of panels I see better finish with them 12-24" from the tops.

I agree with the distances at least with my lights

Have a great weedK Cron :thumb:

You too Dani :high-five:

Thanks Chronic and BuckShot...

Reps to both....

It was a discussion on one of the other journals and I thought that 12" was way to close.

Glad to know that I could get a bit closer but not gonna get closer then 18".

Renegade

No Worries man Glad we could help :thumb:

mr. cronic,
Been a few since I was by, been busy myself. Woke up this morning to 2-3 inches of new white stuff and snowing like hell out. It`s spring, ain`t supposed to be like this outside. Well the powers that be put it there and they gonna take away. Done put up my snow blower. Glad your around to help out our old geezer friend. You be da man.

ouch more white stuff on the ground the kids must love it tho

Try some synthetic urine, 10sec in the microwave and keep it close to your body for temp. Works like a charm!
I have used synthetic urine before and it did work very well. It was a little sketchy, but I pulled it off :)

I would probably use it again if I needed to

I know guys here that got caught using synthetic urine here, only sure way to pass is
stop
use someone elses urine
I have passed flushing with water for 2 days and using test pure all it does it adds back whats missing so it doesn't look like your pissing water

ok so ill get to my update here in a bit gotta cook breakfast for me and my 4 yr old first

I was starting to run through subs first before update but I changed my mind lol
so im gonna start uploading and stuff and ill get my update up sorry day late but was busy

ok here we go day late but here it is

lets start off with the new kid on the block
probably my last afghan kush x skunk
unless this ones a different phenol and better lol maybe ill try to take a late cutting and root/reveg
it was a free seed like my last ak x s

DSC035592.JPG

The WW auto the auto will be grown out in a 1 gallon pot :rofl:

DSC035541.JPG

ok on to the Pacman family
and this would be 3 of 4 seeds that did germinate

DSC035552.JPG

DSC035562.JPG

DSC035572.JPG

DSC035662.JPG

the unknown clone vegging I really think this was the unpopped gdp seed I threw in the pot with the other plant
I usually throw unpopped seeds outside in my herb pot lol but I didn't do that with the gdp seed so I really do believe that's what this unknown plant is but well see I think this ones a female too. so this was suppose to be after caramelo but since that went to crap this ones on deck next then the ak x s the chemdog clone I have in the bubbler and the 2 other chemdog cuts im trying to root in the bubbler is for another fem seed project gotta try and keep the genetics I like

DSC03552.JPG

DSC035603.JPG

ok the other ogk clone and the bubbler with some cuttings and one rooted clone in there also

DSC035532.JPG

DSC035612.JPG

DSC035623.JPG

cs project plant hope I see the pistils start withering soon

DSC035182.JPG

DSC035192.JPG

DSC0352041.JPG

DSC035212.JPG

ok back to normal network programming

moms

DSC03550.JPG

oh yea they all had their weekly trimming if not they would be all in the light

DSC035511.JPG

damn I missed the chemdog mom she was on the floor so I could work on those other 2

ok lets move on to the chemdog clone in bloom

DSC035361.JPG

DSC035371.JPG

DSC035382.JPG

DSC03539.JPG

DSC035402.JPG

DSC035411.JPG

DSC03542.JPG

DSC035432.JPG

DSC035441.JPG

DSC035462.JPG

ok the White widow