ChronicHemphog's - DWC - Advanced LEDs - Time to Grow - Grow

Its Friday you ant got a job and nothing to do.... (Friday movie quote) Got to stop by and light one up here and pay my respect to Cronichemphog. Keep the nutes flowing D.W.C grower's :roorrip::rollit:

Awesome pics cronic, They do look tasty, I'm drooling just looking at the photos. I bet you have to wear a bib when you're tending to the flock. Can't wait to see the buds they produce!:bravo:

Been reading along havent posted in while going to say how it is going my friend

Heya Dusty Its ok man :Namaste:

Good Friedday to ya CHH !

New grow started come check it out. :peace:

im there :thumb:

Its Friday you ant got a job and nothing to do.... (Friday movie quote) Got to stop by and light one up here and pay my respect to Cronichemphog. Keep the nutes flowing D.W.C grower's :roorrip::rollit:

yea been doing that gotta stop this weekend theres hopefully a job for me next month
crossing my fingers but aint holding my breathe the way things have been going in that area :rofl:

Once again, Thanks for the help yesterday CHH.:high-five:

np Buddy ill probably drop by tomorrow to stabilize that screen :thumb:

:passitleft: High Cronic. Can't run away today I can't keep the animals at bay without you....:circle-of-love:

High Dennise
lol I was kinda I don't even know what or how to describe my day lol :circle-of-love:

Aloha Brother, Hope you have a great day over there! :surf: :passitleft:

:Namaste:

Hey Brotha Thanks man Great Evening to you :high-five:

Awesome pics cronic, They do look tasty, I'm drooling just looking at the photos. I bet you have to wear a bib when you're tending to the flock. Can't wait to see the buds they produce!:bravo:

Hey thanks for taking a gander man glad you like the pics new updates every sunday

on another note the ups man came today and I got the rest of my prizes well the last of what was suppose to come
the sns products
once again

:thanks::420: and the great sponsors who donate these wonderful products

good evening weed Brotha. Everything is looking good. Happy Freeweedday

Have you posted any CS clone pics?

I'd love to see some when you get time bro!! :thumb:

sure ill take some tomorrow I don't see anything yet but if I take a pic of all 3 clones you can tell the other 2 were put into 12/12 ahead of the one im spraying :thumb:

good evening weed Brotha. Everything is looking good. Happy Freeweedday

Hey Brotha Bee Thanks man Happy FreeWeed day to you to and a Chronically delicious weekend :thumb:

oh yea the reason that came out was I was thinking about some cereal commercial I don't even remember if it was the rabbit or if it was lucky charms

oh yea the reason that came out was I was thinking about some cereal commercial I don't even remember if it was the rabbit or if it was lucky charms
Lucky Charms. I still eat them every now & then. It's still on the grocery list.

T-minus 1 day until showtime. Check my signature.

Good morning one and all. Good day to you Cronic...LOL.

Got a question regarding the fans.... Mine are now out of control since flipping and introducing the LED. They are blocking some of the lower growth. Can I cut back the fans? If so how close to the stalk?

Pop over and tell me what you think....

Lucky Charms. I still eat them every now & then. It's still on the grocery list.

T-minus 1 day until showtime. Check my signature.

They were on my list of foods I must try...£5 in this country...that's 8 bucks!!
Worst part....hated them, far too sweet for my liking.
IMA coco krispies kinda guy

They were on my list of foods I must try...£5 in this country...that's 8 bucks!!
Worst part....hated them, far too sweet for my liking.
IMA coco krispies kinda guy
I have a 13 yr old. That's the only reason they're still on the grocery list. There's a few things I eat every now and then of hers.

Back
Top Bottom