ChronicHemphog's - DWC - Advanced LEDs - Time to Grow - Grow

Oh so you tried the afghan kush before?

So it sucked?

its ok I cant say it sucked 60 day wonder sucked lol
afghan kush x skunk is so so not one of the ones on the top of my list but
its ok

so I took pics for show off your smoking utensil and I decided to take a couple extra

DSC035064.JPG

DSC035072.JPG

this is the ogk x gdp f-1 gonna start flush on sunday

Best of days an buds Cronic nice looking flowers :yummy:

:thanks: Brother Jaga Have a Great Day
and a Happy Weednsday to all :thumb:

Good even weed my friend. Happy weedsday

Yeah Ill be back in again in Maui, Big island and Oahu in Nov I need me some of that Island Pakalolo ;)

cool ill still be here :thumb:

Hope all is well, Chronic buddy! Just stopping in to say have a nice Thurweed day!

Hey Sweet Thanks for dropping by man nice to see you :thumb:

Cron broda

You know its been a while since your last joke, I bet Im not the only one that misses the jokes.

Great day to ya

ill get one or 2 for you tonight I got me a couple new issues of my mag maybe they got something new and good and funny
gotta be funny lol
Have a Great Day Dani :thumb:

ok so on another note caramel looks like crap it isn't doing too well
im gonna attribute it to being a weak ass seed which does happen glad it was a free seed and not one I paid for
im gonna leave it in the cup of soil until it either gets better or is fully dead which seems like is happening
seems like a nute lockout or something weird I never had that problem before
it didn't wanna take to the hydro so I stuck it in soil the roots was so weak looking when I took it out of hydro ive
never seen one that had so pathetic roots after the amount of time in hydro its why it went into soil with step 1 of
growology, since it was already weak and hurting im not gonna say step 1 doesn't work the plant is weak and crap it does happen
so as I said gonna leave it in the soil til it either gets better or dies
ww auto and afghan kush x skunk has already cracked and is in rooting plugs
the uniknown clone is gonna replace caramel but needs at least 1 more week of veg which is gonna throw everything off since I wanted to be able to put another plant in 12/12 at next res change but that aint gonna happen till at least the next week
anywho im lost in my own ramblings now so im gonna stop :rofl:

actually missed the o
its caramelo the fucking auto correct took out the o
it just tried to do it again that how I just noticed why it doesn't say caramelo
someone else is growing one right now I think but looks a lot better than the one I have
but it was a free one too
this is the first free seed that went to crap on me since I started being consistent with nice seedlings

Back
Top Bottom