ChronicHemphog's - DWC - Advanced LEDs - Time to Grow - Grow

Lucky Charms. I still eat them every now & then. It's still on the grocery list.

T-minus 1 day until showtime. Check my signature.

ah I knew it was one of those :thumb:

Good morning one and all. Good day to you Cronic...LOL.

Got a question regarding the fans.... Mine are now out of control since flipping and introducing the LED. They are blocking some of the lower growth. Can I cut back the fans? If so how close to the stalk?

Pop over and tell me what you think....

sure ill pop over there :thumb:

They were on my list of foods I must try...£5 in this country...that's 8 bucks!!
Worst part....hated them, far too sweet for my liking.
IMA coco krispies kinda guy

love coco krispies and corn pops and apple jacks

I have a 13 yr old. That's the only reason they're still on the grocery list. There's a few things I eat every now and then of hers.

my oldest comes by and eats whatevers laying around then my 17 yr old and 4 yr old eat ceral so I still see ceral except sometimes my wifes tries to save money and buys some off brand

Cheerios with blueberries on top. Everyday... Best part of waking up is Gevalia in my cup and cheerios and blueberries in my bowl....:circle-of-love:

yummy

A nice nug in a bowl, or rolled up in a paper for me before breakfast...with coffee :rollit: :)

Happy Shatterday Chronic.

Im with stealth on the morning wake and bake if I can why not :rofl:

ok ill pop over to renegades journal answer his question then I gotta go spray cs on my clone take a few pics
as was requested and ill get em up not sure before or after I work on the wifes truck but itll be done
and of course tomorrow would be res change update day also
stay tuned................................................................

Kids are so picky, their taste buds so sensitive. She won't eat off brand cereal or popcorn. It has to be Orville Redenbacher.

Kids are so picky, their taste buds so sensitive. She won't eat off brand cereal or popcorn. It has to be Orville Redenbacher.

:rofl:
I gotta laugh I don't like the off brands either its just not the same
like my wife usually buys dawn dishwashing liquid one day she bought this cheaper safeway brand I told her the stuff was junk she argued about it saying its just as good
if it was just as good we wouldn't be using a different dishsoap lol now she buying ajax but the ajax isn't as bad I still don't think its as good as dawn but its hell of a lot better than that off brand she bought, makes no sense if I gotta use more to do the same job

Hey Chronic :) Im a Spliff and good fresh pressed coffee guy! If anyone interrupts my 20 min window in the morning I go nuts lol.

I just had my wake and bake last couple days I been adding a bit of dab to my bowl to make it kick a bit harder
good thing im gonna stop today or tomorrow for awhile possible job prospect only sure way of passing a ua is stop lol
or use someone elses pee but I don't do that
Happy Shatterday to you LA and a Chronic Weekend Brotha :high-five:

ok since I took those pics toker requested and im here sitting at my desk im gonna upload pics and post em up
some sns products and the pics toker requested and I don't m ind posting lol

so once again

:thanks: :420: and the Sponsors who donate these Great Products for us to try out

DSC035114.JPG

ok the cs project heres a few pics of the plant im spraying daily I think today is day 6 only since I put it in 12/12 and started spraying

the other 2 plants were put in I think over a week but at least a week minimum ahead into 12/12

DSC035123.JPG

DSC035135.JPG

DSC035143.JPG

so im trying to follow tokers routine as best I can minus the 48 ppm cs mines 30 from the store lol
so only the first day I soaked the whole thing down and from then just spraying the nodes
or trying to just spray the nodes it seems to be getting on everything still lol
so heres one of the ones im not spraying I have 2 clones im not spraying and they are both
the same as far as how it looks

DSC035154.JPG

DSC035162.JPG

DSC035173.JPG

so Toker hows my timing as far as the amount of separation in time from the one im spraying and the ones im not?

Well like I was saying you kinda got the timing backward, but it won't affect you ability to create seeds.

Some users try to maximize seed yields by starting the plants receiving pollen later than the plant getting sprayed.

One, or two weeks later might sync up the late coming pollen sacs on the CS plant.

Looks like you'll hit hundreds of seeds easy with those tho. So it's looking good to me.

Hey CHH, I don't mean to butt in like a chimp but I noticed you and a few people on here are using CS. I'm trying that project to reverse what people bred into two different cuts of Chem D out, then breeding those two stabilized (and hopefully close to Chem D) strains together and IBL'ing them. I can't back cross until I have the 2 stabilized strains, but what I wanted to do was colloidal silver the male plant I choose as a father and try to get it to produce female flowers. If S1'ing the male results in a exact chromosome match for it in a female seed (theory, I know), what this will do is three things: Let me see visually if I picked a good male or not. And it will give me something I can clone to backcross to with less hassles (I've heard that pollen only keeps a year or so). And most importantly, it will give me seeds to grow another exact DNA match father to backcross to if I need to go that route. Has anyone ever tried this? And if so, how did it go? Thanks, and reps to the nice grow and setup!

Damn never mind I found an article I didn't before. The CS blocks ethylene from the budsites where you spray it, which female plants need to produce female flowers. They produce male flowers at these sites as a result. It doesn't say specifically, but I think it has to do with ethylene and female flowers (I read something that says decomposing apples will make my pineapple flower and I think that's ethylene gas). So I don't think it will work on males. Oh well, another idea down the drain..... :(

Good morning weed cronic and a Happy Skunkday to yea. I did a little trimming yesterday and changed the bulb after lights out last night. the girls are turning into fluzzys and are in flowering. Needed to trim a few of the fan off so some light could get in. Here's a before and after pic.
04121409551.jpg
04121410211.jpg

Well like I was saying you kinda got the timing backward, but it won't affect you ability to create seeds.

Some users try to maximize seed yields by starting the plants receiving pollen later than the plant getting sprayed.

One, or two weeks later might sync up the late coming pollen sacs on the CS plant.

Looks like you'll hit hundreds of seeds easy with those tho. So it's looking good to me.

well I hope it works I do have one more clone I could throw in that would be after but ill just stick with this and see what can come out of it
next round ill do it forwards not backwards lol

Aloha Brother Hope all goes well today with the truck. Have a great Day :thumb:

yea gonna do my res change waiting for the call now for the rotors finish the brakes and im done for now as soon as I get the rotors back

Happy Stoneday Chronic!

How's the truck runnin?

almost not yet lol

Damn never mind I found an article I didn't before. The CS blocks ethylene from the budsites where you spray it, which female plants need to produce female flowers. They produce male flowers at these sites as a result. It doesn't say specifically, but I think it has to do with ethylene and female flowers (I read something that says decomposing apples will make my pineapple flower and I think that's ethylene gas). So I don't think it will work on males. Oh well, another idea down the drain..... :(

hey glad you posted that info man I was actually thinking about it once now I know the answer well the possible answer to trying to revert a female to male

Good morning weed cronic and a Happy Skunkday to yea. I did a little trimming yesterday and changed the bulb after lights out last night. the girls are turning into fluzzys and are in flowering. Needed to trim a few of the fan off so some light could get in. Here's a before and after pic.
04121409551.jpg
04121410211.jpg

Looking Great Brotha like a miniature green forest in there :thumb:

Hey there Chronic i started a new journal if you want to pop on by.
One Seed In The Ground

im there :high-five:

I do tests with all the foods I eat often. Me and the Mrs check out different brands to see who is the best.
I find that cereals taste better when you spend the money, same with most cakes and treats.
There are the odd exception and I do find that I can't taste the difference when it comes to pastas, rice and other carbohydrates.

Cereals is the worst though, off brands are so bad

I've sprayed a male with CS before just to see what would happen.

The plant seemed to become even more male by getting super heavy with sacs.

But I'm interested in this idea also mostly as a breeding technique. (not to get smokeable bud)

In that you could possibly see what female characteristics are dormant within a male,

and use that information to aid in breeding of that strain.

Ethylene hormone is responsible for;
Quote "Stimulates the release of dormancy. Stimulates shoot and root growth and differentiation (triple response). May have a role in adventitious root formation. Stimulates leaf and fruit abscission. Stimulates Bromiliad flower induction. Induction of femaleness in dioecious flowers. Stimulates flower opening. Stimulates flower and leaf senescence. Stimulates fruit ripening."
Environmental stressing by using CS causes the plant to stop the production of this hormone there for the appearance of male balls&pollen to pollinate the flowers, this is what I've conclude after reading about hermaphrodites plants.

great info guys and great topic to bring up
appreciate all the great info and research :thumb:
eating mid res change so im sitting down at the pc for a bit lol

Back
Top Bottom